Just found out a family friend was Abducted by aliens and had her baby taken!?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This stuff happens and I guess that until or unless it ever happens to us personally there is always going to be some degree of scepticism involved.

I wonder what ever became of her unborn fetus? I guess there is still a chance that her son or daughter is still alive to this very day.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Another reason why hypnotherapy might be a bad idea. It is known that hypnosis can lead to false memories like this.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Originally posted by popsmayhem
If this happened as OP recounts
it sure as hell was not aliens.
The hypnotist has planted these things (*memories*)
in there mind during therapy.
She was looking for a headache relief
and this hypnotist delievered.
For money of course, because they saw a sucker
or they saw someone needing help
and gave her this whole story to
help her rationalize (in any tense)
what really happened.
I doubt mum is making it all up
I think the hypnotist planted this
*memory* in her friends mind.
edit on 25-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

This was my first thought as well, my mother even suggested this to her friend but from whats she recounts her sister was in the room with her at the time of the hypnotherapy and this was not a planted idea.

The hypnotherapist had cured the victims sister of an eating disorder without the topic of aliens coming up

If her sister was in the room
she was hypnotised also..

She does not even know it
but that damn hypnotist did this
to them both!!!!

That is exactly what happen

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I'm not sure if I've understood this post correctly, please correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying that a belief in the possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is delusional? Or were you specifically referring specifically to stories of their interactions with earth - abductions, etc.? You didn't articulate yourself clearly.

If its the former, you're very, very wrong. It is delusional to rule out the possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in this unfathomably varied and massive universe. Such a mentality reflects an unwarranted sense of arrogance with regards to the human race.

If its the latter, you should maintain more of an open mind and get off your high horse. You're in no position to make such strong claims. Those were some malicious comments you made at the end of your post, they were both totally unnecessary and baseless.

I didn't read your earlier post and just noticed that someone else said you needed to get off your high horse - wow, what a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I doubt it, its not like hypnotherapists have some type of magic power to put people in a trance, and implant memories, if there was we certainly wouldn't know about them, as they would be exploited by our black government. Anyhow, anyone going through hypnotherapy has to release themselves in a sort of way, and put down their guard, this would only happen if the person wanted to be hypnotized, if not, theres really no way to force it, it takes efforts from both sides, this is why I say that it is highly unlikely that 1. the sister was hypnotized, and 2. the hypnotherapist somehow planted this "vision" in their heads.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

A rational explanation is anything that has to do with human influence
What if the answer is actually aliens? What of your rationality then? Some answers fall outside the realm of 'human influence', but it seems like you haven't understood that yet. You are trapped in this little box that only offers a very limited set of explanations. I bet you equate extraterrestrial life with stuff like ghosts don't you? Your logic is completely flawed.

I don't know if you believe or hope the delusional alien option could be real. But you sure are desperate posting this ridiculous story. You're either lonely or really lonely. Its obvious you are not looking for answers or a logical explanation.
Wow you are a really nice person aren't you... why are you being so hostile huh? Personal attacks and insults that are completely unjustified... does that make you feel better about yourself? It's a very interesting story and many people are very appreciative that the OP took the time to write it up, because it correlates nicely with a vast majority of accounts reported by female abductees. Gynecological procedures are one of the most common things reported by female abductees, so much so that I find it ridiculous and insulting to suggest all these women are being manipulated by all these hypnotists, to come up with hundreds of remarkably similar and wild stories about how they lost their child.
edit on 25-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: clarification

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by dilly1

I'm not sure if I've understood this post correctly, please correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying that a belief in the possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is delusional? Or were you specifically referring specifically to stories of their interactions with earth - abductions, etc.? You didn't articulate yourself clearly.

If its the former, you're very, very wrong. It is delusional to rule out the possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in this unfathomably varied and massive universe. Such a mentality reflects an unwarranted sense of arrogance with regards to the human race.

If its the latter, you should maintain more of an open mind and get off your high horse. You're in no position to make such strong claims. Those were some malicious comments you made at the end of your post, they were both totally unnecessary and baseless.

I didn't read your earlier post and just noticed that someone else said you needed to get off your high horse - wow, what a coincidence.
If you understood how difficult it is ,for any Being, to travel in massive-hostile space you wouldn't care if intelligent life existed elsewhere .

With the fastest man made object ,Voyager probe,traveling just over 100,000mhp, will eventually arrive to the nearest star outside our solar system; in the next 50,000 freakin years. Even radio frequency is affected over time by the vicious pull of gravity. We don't even know what gravity is exactly. And you, like all, are hoping some Being figures it out ;while we happen to be the naïve HOST. Lol

Last time I checked the OP's topic is based on the possibility of alien abduction. If anyone of you really new how dam hard and impossible it is to travel in space,not orbit, you wouldn't give a hoot about ET harassing pregnant women.

I'm still riding

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by dilly1

A rational explanation is anything that has to do with human influence
What if the answer is actually aliens? What of your rationality then? Some answers fall outside the realm of 'human influence', but it seems like you haven't understood that yet. You are trapped in this little box that only offers a very limited set of explanations. I bet you equate extraterrestrial life with stuff like ghosts don't you? Your logic is completely flawed.

I don't know if you believe or hope the delusional alien option could be real. But you sure are desperate posting this ridiculous story. You're either lonely or really lonely. Its obvious you are not looking for answers or a logical explanation.
Wow you are a really nice person aren't you... why are you being so hostile huh? Personal attacks and insults that are completely unjustified... does that make you feel better about yourself? It's a very interesting story and many people are very appreciative that the OP took the time to write it up, because it correlates nicely with a vast majority of accounts reported by female abductees. Gynecological procedures are one of the most common things reported by female abductees, so much so that I find it ridiculous and insulting to suggest all these women are being manipulated by all these hypnotists, to come up with hundreds of remarkably similar and wild stories about how they lost their child.
edit on 25-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: clarification
You said "what if"

What if what? That aliens are messing around with pregnant women. Ok, that's right ,, little box. I forgot

I'm not attacking anyone. I just can't understand why people here a story or see a ufo and BAM!!! First option is Aliens...lol ,,,

Did you ever think the story could be actually fabricated?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Your condescending manner does not add any validity to your points, it is a very childish argument device. Everybody knows how difficult it is, you are not some special candidate.

You didn't answer the question.. It is possible under certain theoretical models to travel very quickly throughout space. I'm not supporting abduction theories and did not argue in the OP's favour at all, though at the same time I am not ruling them out completely. With regards to aliens, there's definitely a possibility of interstellar travel and perhaps even contact with each other. To deny this is not only implausible, its totally illogical.

Why do you relate possible alien technologies to current human accomplishments? There is no logic whatsoever in such a response. Highly intelligent life could have formed one million years somewhere else before it did here, in which case they could have an advantage of one million years, technologically. Or perhaps even more.

Please don't pretend to be an expert if you are not one.

Edit: Four posts in a row really is excessive. You could have posted all of that in one.
edit on 25-1-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Another reason why hypnotherapy might be a bad idea. It is known that hypnosis can lead to false memories like this.

I'm not a fan of hypnosis. I believe it opens too many folks up to demonic intrusions that can be hard to get rid of.

However, . . . supposedly . . .

ATSers are interested in THE TRUTH and in DENYING IGNORANCE.

The above is assertion is uninformed.

YES, some poorly trained hypnotists/hypnotherapists can unwittingly or worse, inject seeds of ideas into client heads that blossom into scenarios little based in fact.

HOWEVER, ALL THE REPUTABLE ONES I KNOW OF

DO *NOT* DO THAT.

They are well trained to AVOID THAT rather religiously.

Questions are put in very open-ended, VERY NON-directive, VERY NEUTRAL, VERY NON-leading terms.

WHATEVER comes out of the client is totally from their own 'reality' . . . whatever THAT IS.

Some hypno-therapists--as a check on the client's perceptions, reality, memories, may occasionally--once in 15 min or some such--say something as a bit of a challenge to the scenario the client volunteers--to see if the client CAN be manipulated in distorting their story AT ALL.

IN THE AUTHENTIC CASES--that is virtually never possible. The clients REFUSE to allow the hypnotist to distort or alter their own story AT ALL.

That says a lot to me about this purported nonsensical claim that the hypnotists are creating it all.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

If her sister was in the room
she was hypnotised also..

She does not even know it
but that damn hypnotist did this
to them both!!!!

OK, let me get this right . . .

1. You were NOT there.
2. You have NOT listened to any audio tape of the sessions.
3. You have NOT watched any video of the sessions.
4. You have NOT READ any of the hypno-therapist's protocals, methods or procedures.
5. You have NOT investigated the hypno-therapist's training and experience.
6. You have NOT interviewed say 5-10 or so clients of the hypno-therapist to get their views on how neutral or non-neutral the procedures were.

Yet, you sound 100% CONVINCED

that

What an unconvincing, evidently very ill-informed assertion!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I used to be more patient with folks who said such unaware, ill-informed, brazenly biased things to try and discredit folks' personal narratives and experiences.

Now, I can be somewhat patient still but I don't respect their biased, hostile, often insulting rock throwing.

And, I'm virtually forced to the conclusion, as a shrink, that the reason they throw so many rocks with such a knee-jerk fervor . . . virtually MUST be . . . because they are terminally fearful at some deep, inner point . . . of and threatened by the possiblities that the critters represent.

I personally think they are evil critters, fallen angels from a spiritual dimension as French scientist Jacques Vallee asserted after 10 years or more of serious scientific study of the phenomenon.

He seems to agree a lot with Guy Malone of

www.ALIEN... RESISTANCE.ORG

However, My Biblical construction on reality does NOT put me at the 'merciless mercy' of even the satanic fallen angels. Christ overcame the world, the flesh, the devil, hell and the grave. So I can still have hope.

However, I don't think that even those 'victimized' by ill-informed brazen bias need to be personally insulting and hostile to experiencers who are merely sharing their narratives.

If folks don't like such narratives or think that such narratives are worse than used toilet paper--they might do well to practice using the scroll or page down buttons a lot more.

Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Last time I checked the OP's topic is based on the possibility of alien abduction. If anyone of you really new how dam hard and impossible it is to travel in space,not orbit, you wouldn't give a hoot about ET harassing pregnant women.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a stinking pile of assumptions.

1. You seem to be assuming that Einstein knew all there was to know about light, speed, etc. A number of physicists are beginning to question that assumption and some are saying it's outright wrong.

2. You seem to pretend that YOU KNOW ALL that's worth knowing about light, speed, gravity etc. Please color me highly skeptical of that conviction/belief. That would seem to require a LOT MORE FAITH in your own omniscience and brilliance than I can muster in your behalf, myself.

3. You seem to be arbitrarily ruling out a spiritual DIMENSION.

4. You seem to be arbitrarily ruling out that the critters could come from up to 7+ OTHER dimensions.

5. You seem to be arbitrarily ruling out the purported 3-4 DIFFERENT ways around the purported speed of light boundary . . . e.g. warping/bending space/time such that, by illustration, putting 2 dots on opposite ends of a sheet of paper . . . pretending the plane of the paper is our current time/space dimension . . . then folding the paper such that the dots are nearby vs light years apart. or e.g. traveling through a DIFFERENT DIMENSION as a short-cut to two very distant points in our space/time continuum.

6. You seem to arbitrarily rule out the supposedly impossible possiblity that someone else may know more than you do on the topic.

Please excuse those of us who decline to get on your arbitrary band-wagons.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

After awhile Sue decided to go for hypnotherapy to try and get rid of her headaches as the meds were seriously affecting her, Expecting the issue to be trauma based from losing the baby she had regression done, it turns out her and her hubby were abducted and the aliens took the baby!!!!!
And they came to this conclusion how? You go from she expected it was this... and then it's aliens!

How was that conclusion reached, what did the hypnotherapist say?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And how did you get that information!!
This thread has so much clutching at straws.
edit on 26-1-2012 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

You said "what if"
And you said "what if" nothing can go faster than light. Even if that were true, which it might not be according to some new research being done at some of the worlds most advanced facilities, you're still ignoring the certain ways to get around that problem, such as those noted by BO XIAN.

You're making assumptions just as much as anyone else.
edit on 26-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl
Are you guys still in touch? Can you get your hands on his drawings? Super interesting.

I second that. Get scans of the drawings from both and try to interview her for a complete set of details from all 3 occurrences and please report back here.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

I wake up up about three times a week the same time may I add 3.00am

Don't even joke.
This happened to me a while back for a week solid. I woke up every morning at 3am. On.the.dot.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join