It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from lunch - Contrail/Chemtrail/Clouds

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

your link to lightwatcher and the link from there to 'deep shield.' Never heard of it before. Lots to think about. Thx for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
I'm not here to debate chemtrails/contrails/cloud seeding whether it's happening or not, as I know the question of the chemical makeup of things 20,000 feet in the air can't be proven by the camera man or anyone on the ground.

Originally posted by luxordelphi
The key word here, Gaul, would be observation. Your bunk 'science' is never going to trump that. "...know when to walk away..."

I just wanted to put these two quotes near each other.

You know, for #s & giggles.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Too bad that not one proposal in those links is actually happening, nor anywhere close to being implemented.

....link to lightwatcher and the link from there to 'deep shield.'

They exist in the fantasies of those who seem to be "religiously" invested into the "chemtrail" hoax and myth, though......

Perhaps if people had better reading comprehension skills, OF the actual reports (and not the "interpretations" given by those who are commenting on them), then cerain key words will be more obvious.

Words like "...may be...." and "...implications...." and "...proposals....", as in "One of the most encouraging proposals...."

Et Cetera.....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

As stated, that is EXACTLY what is being done. There is a lot still to learn about out atmosphere, and there is no clear need (as yet) to actually implement any such severe strategies.

These are studied as contingencies, if the situation (global warming, environmental catastrophes, etc) becomes so dire that we have to do something, or else die.

Still, if you'd bother to read your OWN sources (or just look carefully at the chart you posted) you see many, many, many other concepts being investigated as potential methods of "runaway climate" mitigation.

Finally......it is astounding how the science is being ignored by so many on this topic of contrails. They are not that difficult to grasp, for normal rational adults (and children).

In addition, the real nail in the coffin of this absurd "chemtrail" hoax and myth is: NO EVIDENCE!!

NO photos, NO reports by anyone involved, NO indication of facilities where any "chemicals" are being loaded onto airplanes, NO facilities where these "chemicals" are produced, NO infrastructure showing the delivery methods and networks.....oh, and NO PHOTOS!! Most importantly.....NO photos of any airplane apparatus that is being used, or is installed on the airplanes, to "spray".

In fact, every, every example of a so-called "chemtrail" looks exactly, exactly, exactly like a normal contrail, that is formed directly aft and in trail behind the engines of the jets.

Every time.

*Where* is the evidence??

Whoa there don't get your panties in a bundle
just a topic not the end of the world

Believe what you want and I'll do the same. My evidence is what I saw 30 years ago up until the late 90's, tiny little white lines that disappear about a visual inch from a ground perspective and never growing to white out a whole sky on a sunny day. If fact I had never seen a contrail wider that what the plane size looks visually from the ground. Lived near Los Angeles all my life and now contrails are wider than football fields from a visually perspective from the ground. Right out the back of the jet and in about 30 minutes it's the size of the parking lot, a few hours later no blue sky just a shiny white glare and no clouds.

Imagine that they do spray chemtrails and they're reading this thinking imagine what we can get away when people don't even remember what the sky looked like 30 years ago. I mean why not they got everyone to believe Iraq was responsible for 9/11 and had weapons of mass destruction.

I agree to diagree, To each their own
Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Imagine that they do spray chemtrails and they're reading this thinking imagine what we can get away when people don't even remember what the sky looked like 30 years ago.

why should it be a matter for imagination??

If it is happening then there should be bucket loads of evidence - aircraft equipped for "it", vehicles that transport "it", or samples of fuel with "it" in them and all the other infrastructure stuff already listed.

So no, I won't "Imagine that they do spray chemtrails" as a basis for belief in something for which no credible evidence has been presented

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

My evidence is what I saw 30 years ago up until the late 90's, tiny little white lines that disappear about a visual inch from a ground perspective and never growing to white out a whole sky on a sunny day. If fact I had never seen a contrail wider that what the plane size looks visually from the ground. Lived near Los Angeles all my life and now contrails are wider than football fields from a visually perspective from the ground. Right out the back of the jet and in about 30 minutes it's the size of the parking lot, a few hours later no blue sky just a shiny white glare and no clouds.

Don't you think it's odd that many people in Los Angeles did not notice them until the late 2000s?

If they managed not to notice anything off for ten years after you did - then maybe you didn't notice it for ten years before?

Maybe, as all the scientific and historical evidence seems to indicate, it's always been like this?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well based on what you taught me today this seems very odd....the thing in the middle would be the CONTRAIL right? So what is that stuff on the outside that turns on and off? The contrail doesn't turn on and off...
edit on 26-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

THAT video again??!!

Maybe you are a bit new to this "chemtrail" absurdity.

The video there was originally shot by a USAF Flight Engineer on the KC-10....he was onboard the same airplane as in the video, they were flying in formation.

it was HE who posted it to YouTube originally....as a joke!!

He had seen all the ridiculous "chemtrail" videos, so he made one just to rile the nut cases on YouTube!!

Hilarious, stuff, really.

Oh, and to add.....that version is STILL being promoted by that con-artist going by the name "Tankerenemy" over at YouTube.

He knows full well what he is doing.....he is taking advantage of the gullible, and riding this "Khemtrail Kraze", thanks to the Internet, and the utter lack of science knowledge displayed by so many people nowadays.

His videos on YT link to his website, where he requests donations. He also earns coin from the YT adverts....his intent is to drive traffic to his videos. He is not about "revealing" anything, he's a huckster and a fraud.

The real tell-tale is that you cannot post on his videos (at YT) unless it is complimentary. He filters ALL comments, reviews them before allowing them to be posted. IF you call him out, he never posts the comment, and then blocks the username so you, as a YT user, can not post at all.

He is a crook.
edit on Thu 26 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

THAT video again??!!

Maybe you are a bit new to this "chemtrail" absurdity.

The video there was originally shot by a USAF Flight Engineer on the KC-10....he was onboard the same airplane as in the video, they were flying in formation.

it was HE who posted it to YouTube originally....as a joke!!

He had seen all the ridiculous "chemtrail" videos, so he made one just to rile the nut cases on YouTube!!

Hilarious, stuff, really.

Yea of course the ole' joke, make fun of them, seen it before what do they call em' truthers, birthers. Good stuff

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

People like "Tankerenemy" deserves nothing but contempt.

Here, there are a few ATS threads about that specific video.

Read just one, and learn

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
We had a lot of them here in Florida yesterday and the day before.
I was wondering what was going on.
I haven't been able to get any pics. Seems I'm always on the road when the really odd ones show up;
Like big curves and daisy stars.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Like big curves and daisy stars.

Easy enough. As always, just normal contrails.

"big curves" because airplanes make turns in flight, to change direction. The turn radii are very large, at cruise airspeeds.

"daisy stars"? You mean that some contrails crossed over and under each other? Airplanes fly many different directions.

Contrails.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

why are you so pressed to tell people otherwise, so adamantly, so serious. This is the way it is and you believe it - relax

Just curious what's you explanation for the spray tanks that are shown not to be engines. Seen spraying and turning off and on. Pixie dust?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

People like "Tankerenemy" deserves nothing but contempt.

Here, there are a few ATS threads about that specific video.

Read just one, and learn

read one
you only put one. The op in that thread provides no links to credibly debunk it, he only put links to definitions of the words he uses no link that explains the story, just the ops version. Not buying that.
edit on 26-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

What spray tanks that are not engines being shown to turn on and off?

And you could try reading the thread rather than just the OP - it's only 2 pages - not too long....
edit on 26-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Actually thanks for the link there's a lot of good information and comments like mine that support the fact that plane is spraying. Not many people agree with him funny you sent that. Fuel dumps from different sources at the same time, gas is supposed to be dumped quickly and away from the plane, all great comments.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

What spray tanks that are not engines being shown to turn on and off?

And you could try reading the thread rather than just the OP - it's only 2 pages - not too long....

Classic BS
, what spray tanks, the ones highlighted in the video. Little extra things on the wing that Spray stuff on and off

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Those are wing flap fairings, as identified in the thread, or, alternatively, here's a shot from a walk around guide to the MD-11

www.md-11.org...

Can you spot the tanks??

Here's another hint:

www.md-11.org...

Have you found them yet????

www.md-11.org...

How about here??

www.md-11.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Congratulations, you have qualified as a fully fledged chemtrailer. Dismiss real factual information as BS while swallowing the actual BS without question.

Way to go, genius.

It's really funny that you don't even read this board before offering up crap as evidence. There are no spray nozzles, you are simply showing everyone why you are so easily conned, priceless

It's a shame you couldn't have accepted or properly researched the genuine answers given to you earlier, now I fear it is too late, your mocking of other peoples attempts to help you understand is quite ironic.

Your nozzles are flap hinges, and all modern commercial aircraft have them, in various forms. Look under any airliner wing today and there they are.
edit on 26-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Classic BS
, what spray tanks, the ones highlighted in the video. Little extra things on the wing that Spray stuff on and off

The ones highlighted in the video. Really?
Will you be posting any more of Tanker Enemy videos as 'proof'? Please do. Your post just shows complete ignorance of aviation. 'Little extra things'
Thanks for the laugh. Is it any wonder that 'chemtrailers' are a laughing stock!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join