It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from lunch - Contrail/Chemtrail/Clouds

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Airforce Scientist Admits Chemtrails Are Real

As continuing chemtrail activity culminated in massive aerial spraying over Vancouver Island and Washington state March 20, 2002, and broadening plumes once again fanned out to haze clear blue skies – Air Traffic Controllers at major airports across the United States expressed concern over the emissions constantly showing up on their radar screens.

These radar returns are the signature of the fine aluminum particles found in laboratory tests of chemtrail-contaminated rain taken in Espanola, Ontario in the summer of 1999. The lab analysis found reflective quartz particles in the chemtrail fallout — and levels of aluminum FIVE TIMES higher than Ontario’s maximum permissible health safety standards.
In a fourth interview with reporter S.T. Brendt last week, Deep Sky stated that Air Traffic Controllers at Chicago’s O’Hare airport, all three major airports in New York, Los Angeles LAX, San Francisco, Atlanta, Cleveland, San Diego, Washington DC’s Dulles and Jacksonville, Florida, were being ordered to route airliners beneath formations of Air Force tanker planes spraying something that regularly clouds their screens.

Every controller, without exception, is being told to divert traffic due to military exercises , and to bring in traffic lower because of experiments that may degrade their radars. The controllers at Cleveland’s airport were surprised by the extent of obscuration on their radars.

Chemtrail Scientist Breaks Silence
Ohio is the home of Wright-Patterson — the air force base working with electromagnetic and weather modification technology. A scientist working at Wright-Patterson recently told reporter Bob Fitrakis that two different projects are being conducted.

One involves cloud creation experiments to lessen the effect of global warming. Other chemtrails are connected with the military’s extremely high-power Radio Frequency beam weapon in Alaska called HAARP.

The scientist claims that the two most common substances being sprayed into chemtrails are aluminum oxide and barium stearate. When you see planes flying back and forth marking parallel lines, X-patterns and grids in a clear sky, that’s aluminum oxide, according to the scientist.

The goal is to create an artificial sunscreen to reflect solar radiation back into space to alleviate global warming. In some cases, barium may be sprayed in a similar manner for the purpose of high-tech 3-D radar imaging.

aircrap.org...
www.thetruthsource.org...

Adamant debunker of chemtrails will be along soon to call it fake or a joke or a hoax someone played as expected but it's always fun to see em' get all hot and bothered about it.

edit on 30-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

In conclusion to what the thread was originally about being that the day the M9 solar flare hit the Earth there was a lot of spraying going on in the air in Los Angeles and since this whistle blower (Air force scientist) says...

The scientist claims that the two most common substances being sprayed into chemtrails are aluminum oxide and barium stearate. When you see planes flying back and forth marking parallel lines, X-patterns and grids in a clear sky, that’s aluminum oxide, according to the scientist.

The goal is to create an artificial sunscreen to reflect solar radiation back into space to alleviate global warming. In some cases, barium may be sprayed in a similar manner for the purpose of high-tech 3-D radar imaging.

So knowing that the goal of the planes spraying is to "reflect solar radiation back into space" and the picture taken in Los Angeles the day the M9 solar flare hit I find quite possible that in the picture were planes spreading an aluminum barrier in the sky over Los Angeles to protect it from the solar radiation produced by the M9 solar flare created by the sun and directed at Earth.

Picture of the sky in Los Angeles from the day of the M9 solar flare

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

In conclusion to what the thread was originally about being that the day the M9 solar flare hit the Earth there was a lot of spraying going on in the air in Los Angeles ....

The goal is to create an artificial sunscreen to reflect solar radiation back into space to alleviate global warming.

So the M9 flare directly targeted Los Angeles? And some whisps of cirrus (albeit manmade) protected it?

Shame about the rest of us who died, eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Looks like the mods chemtrailed the OP as he's no longer visible as an active member of this site.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I wonder why - there's nothing particularly odd about his recent posts...not for ATS at least.

oh well....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Definitely Chemtrails.

Don't be confused by the dis-information that Chemtrails are used for Geo-Engineering to save the planet. Chemtrails contain red blood cells and other virus and pathogens. With Chemtrails being mixed with that and heavy metals such as aluminium, barium that weaken the immune system they are used to make us sick and kill us slowly.

Think about it... why would they spray at night when the sun is not out? Why not silver iodide for weather modification which has been used for years and is proven to work? Also, if it were for Geo-Engineering purposes to save the planet wouldn't that be an easy sale to the public? They would have already stated that they are doing it. Instead they continue to deny it and hire Internet Trolls to mis-lead us.

Chemtrails

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
Think about it... why would they spray at night when the sun is not out? Why not silver iodide for weather modification which has been used for years and is proven to work? Also, if it were for Geo-Engineering purposes to save the planet wouldn't that be an easy sale to the public? They would have already stated that they are doing it.

All (somewhat) valid reasons why they are actually contrails

Especially as red blood cells have NOT been found in any trails.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
Definitely Chemtrails.

What is it that makes them definitely chemtrails?

Think about it... why would they spray at night when the sun is not out?

Because humidity and temperature can be right for contrails at night as well as during the day.

Why not silver iodide for weather modification which has been used for years and is proven to work?

Because spraying silver iodide into a clear sky is an utter waste of time - you use it on large clouds that contain moisture - that is why it is called "CLOUD-seeding", and not "clear blue sky seeding"!

Also, if it were for Geo-Engineering purposes to save the planet wouldn't that be an easy sale to the public? They would have already stated that they are doing it. Instead they continue to deny it and hire Internet Trolls to mis-lead us.

Well as above you are the one who is providing the misleading information.

And where can I apply for this pay cheque? You seem to know so much about it so how about actually providing the info so I can collect my loot??

Chemtrails

Why are these chemtrails? What is it that identifies them as such?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No need to post anymore and feed the I.T.'s.

I know you guys like to make contrail diagrams. So I posted a Chemtrail diagram.

Go take a coffee break sock puppets.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

So you are not prepared to back up your claims that the pictures are clearly chemtrails.

I think that is because you know it's a crock of carp but you just like misleading people.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Chemtrails

Odd.....it requires a special filter on a camera, and a particular f-stop on the aperture, and exposure setting in order to alter the image enough to make it appear so "nefarious"?

Sadly for the "chemtrail" hoax promoters, the rest of us happen to be a bit more savvy, and smart enough to know a bit about photography....as well as many other aspects of other sciences, to include aerospace and meteorology.

Epic fail attempt.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by dw31243

Chemtrails

Odd.....it requires a special filter on a camera, and a particular f-stop on the aperture, and exposure setting in order to alter the image enough to make it appear so "nefarious"?

Sadly for the "chemtrail" hoax promoters, the rest of us happen to be a bit more savvy, and smart enough to know a bit about photography....as well as many other aspects of other sciences, to include aerospace and meteorology.

Epic fail attempt.

You guys are still at it? Do they pay you overtime? I posted GREAT pics and videos..and you shunned them off, like they weren't even there. You, and your buddies, are so full of crap. Everytime someone adds something NEW, you shred apart BITS and PIECES...and it's never anything substantial. You prove to me, even further, that something is going on in our skies. I can't see how so many people, from different parts of the world, are taking the same EXACT pictures. Give it up, with the contrail thing, already. Contrails DON'T make the day go from clear and blue, to cloudy and grey.

Sorry, but your ATTEMPTS to debunk EVERY chemtrail thread, on ATS...is an EPIC FAIL!!! And everytime you DO try to debunk one....LOOK FOR ME! I'll be the one point you, and your buddies out as SHILLS! Get with the program....we're ALL in this together!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by dw31243

So you are not prepared to back up your claims that the pictures are clearly chemtrails.

I think that is because you know it's a crock of carp but you just like misleading people.

Well...this should be enough to 'back up the claim'. Pay attention to the END of the video...the part where they talk about CHEMICALS being sprayed into the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I posted GREAT pics and videos..and you shunned them off....

Are you referring, here, to that Flickr album of cloud pictures?

Because, that is what you showed. Clouds. And some contrails.

As to videos....were they your own? More contrails? And clouds? (I vaguely recall....but, they are just clouds, and I've seen my share of clouds in my lifetime. Sorry if it seems "new" to some people.....).

I have to ask: Is there a University nearby? With any meteorology courses? I'd suggest a bit of education in that science, if it's available.

Desperately suggest it......urgently.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I posted GREAT pics and videos..and you shunned them off....

Are you referring, here, to that Flickr album of cloud pictures?

Because, that is what you showed. Clouds. And some contrails.

As to videos....were they your own? More contrails? And clouds? (I vaguely recall....but, they are just clouds, and I've seen my share of clouds in my lifetime. Sorry if it seems "new" to some people.....).

I have to ask: Is there a University nearby? With any meteorology courses? I'd suggest a bit of education in that science, if it's available.

Desperately suggest it......urgently.

Did you bother watching the video...before you shot off your mouth? The PROFESSOR told you what the deal was. Or did you 'miss' that part? What do i need to go to a University for...when the PROFESSOR just taught me the lesson.

I see "paying attention" wasn't your major.

And those weren't just NATURAL clouds. Those were the clouds that accumulated, AFTER they started spraying, that day. Those pics were from the SAME DAY. And you want me to believe JET FUEL did that? Boy, JET FUEL sure does wonders. It even takes down 110 story buildings.

Me and you can battle this out, all day long. You can bring in your 'facts' and i can bring in my 'facts'...and you know where it's gonna lead....NO WHERE. Unfortunately, YOUR theories just don't make sense, to those of us, who actually have BRAINS and use them. But, go ahead, keep feeding your dribble, and non-sense. GEO-ENGINEERING is a FACT!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by dw31243

Well...this should be enough to 'back up the claim'.

No - he posted a picture and said they were definitely chemtrails so I want to know what it is about the picture that clearly identifies the trails as chemtrails.

Why wont' he say?

Pay attention to the END of the video...the part where they talk about CHEMICALS being sprayed into the atmosphere.

There's nothing at the end about spraying chemicals.

You might mean in the middle, from about 2.18, where the narrator says "however we will probably see it in the future" and the professor talks about future geoengineering?

Perhaps you would like to explain why you think someone saying "we will probably see it in the future" means it is happening now.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Me and you can battle this out, all day long. You can bring in your 'facts' and i can bring in my 'facts'...

Perhaps you should start with some facts then - 'cos so far you're a long way behind in that area - in fact as far as I can see you are negative, because you have been dishonest about what is in the video just above.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

You guys are still at it? Do they pay you overtime? I posted GREAT pics and videos..and you shunned them off, like they weren't even there.

Seriously! Really?
Your perspective is skewed. Please explain why people were studying and witnessing persistent contrails decades before the great hoax started in the 1990s? No use jumping up and down and shouting 'disinfo agent' or 'shill'. You need to explain yourself rather that just taking pictures and labelling them 'contrail' and 'chemtrail'.

It is pure ignorance of aviation that causes you to do this, so please explain why persistent contrails have been noted for decades? Remember to take a deep breath before putting fingers to keyboard! Probably best that you check outside first to see if there is any 'spraying' going on? You wouldn't want to breath in any of that barium!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-1-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

If geoengineering is a fact, why was a treaty signed by 193 countries to ban it "until there is an adequate scientific basis on which to justify such activities and appropriate consideration of the associated risks for the environment and biodiversity and associated social, economic and cultural impacts"?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You guys are still at it? Do they pay you overtime? I posted GREAT pics and videos..and you shunned them off, like they weren't even there. You, and your buddies, are so full of crap. Everytime someone adds something NEW, you shred apart BITS and PIECES...and it's never anything substantial. You prove to me, even further, that something is going on in our skies. I can't see how so many people, from different parts of the world, are taking the same EXACT pictures. Give it up, with the contrail thing, already. Contrails DON'T make the day go from clear and blue, to cloudy and grey.

Did someone not get a good nap as you seem a bit cranky? Well for the 999,999,999,9999th time why not show the evidence chemtrails exist,because you seem to enjoy tossing crap up againt the wall just to see if it sticks. You nor any other chemtrailer has provided the proof of their existence.So contrails don't make the day go from blue to grey, guess what it does happen and you have been shown and it has been proven scientifically that it can happen.

I feel this just about sums it up....

As with chemtrail believers wanting the truth and when you are shown the truth you just can't handle it can you? Oh BTW you posted some good pics of contrails,good job....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join