Pictures from lunch - Contrail/Chemtrail/Clouds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just went to lunch and took a look at the sky and thought I would take a picture and post it here. I know there is a pretty big solar flare hitting the Earth today from the sun and in threads I've read recently people have said that the chemtrail/contrail/cloud seeding will be amping up for this solar flare. I'm not here to debate chemtrails/contrails/cloud seeding whether it's happening or not, as I know the question of the chemical makeup of things 20,000 feet in the air can't be proven by the camera man or anyone on the ground. Anyway, this is Southern California and there was a small storm yesterday that cleared up in the afternoon yesterday and today was supposed to be clear with blue skies on the weather and this morning it was.....not anymore. BTW - LAX is about 45 minute from here, Ontario Airport is about 30 min from here

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
looks mostly like normal cirrus - and isn't this in the wrong forum?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Cirrus are long feathery clouds...hmm, isn't that interesting? A perfect example!

Yep, ye got yerself some cirrus clouds thurr, sir!

Thanks for trying though!

edit on CTuesdaypm020233f33America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)
edit on CTuesdaypm222233f33America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Where would you suggest it go?

Normal cirrus clouds
coming out of the back of a plane, in multiple directions (the wind must be blowing every way at the same time) wow, this is what cirrus clouds look like

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You know, I took a second look...and I realized something. Cirrus clouds typically flow in one direction, like rows of stretched cotton. These are going all over, which is very unusual.

You might actually have something, OP.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Normal cirrus clouds
coming out of the back of a plane, in multiple directions (the wind must be blowing every way at the same time) wow, this is what cirrus clouds look like

Conspiracies or Fragile Earth.

And as I just said...they're going all over, which is very strange. Great job catching it!
edit on CTuesdaypm272736f36America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I just walked out for lunch and thought wow the sky looks pretty crazy today, not sure what's going on but it doesn't look like that very often but none of them look like normal clouds to me. There's planes making more of them right now. I'll post a pic in the same direction here in a little while.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'd guess there's a frontal system not far away? Looks like normal manmade cirrus - produced from the exhaust of aircraft engines. Which can linger around for hours in the right conditions.

No connection with the solar flare

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
They look mostly parallel to me - ther is 1 at an angle that might have been from a contrail, but all teh otehs look like they are jsut a fairly notmal sheet of cirus.

And I'd suggest geo-engineering/chemtrails - since that seems to be the point of posting them

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
You know, I took a second look...and I realized something. Cirrus clouds typically flow in one direction, like rows of stretched cotton. These are going all over, which is very unusual.

You might actually have something, OP.

Yes, he does.

Typical CONTRAILS from planes.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Love the answers....got Cirrus clouds, chemtrails and contrails ahhh ATS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

How many others were you expecting??

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Normal cirrus clouds

That's a particular type of cirrus, the cirrus uncinus. There are several kinds of cirrus. The OP is probably seeing cirrus aviaticus (aviation cirrus, i.e. old contrails).

There's a cool 1905 book that has lots of photos of clouds from before planes were even invented, they show a bunch of different types of cirrus.

picasaweb.google.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thx OP for posting in the correct forum. Cirrus aviaticus (artificial clouds created by jet emissions) are major geoengineering. Many studies abound showing that the impact of these artificial clouds is far-reaching. Thx also for the picture of NORMAL cirrus - truly, I had completely forgotten what they look like and how very beautiful they are.

Here, in Vegas, today, around lunch, the sky is full of spray but today it is not a shock because the moon was major boat last night and there were some unfamiliar stars in the night sky. By nightfall, cirrus aviaticus (artificial clouds created by jet emissions) will have covered the entire sky.

The weather here is due to warm up in the next few days. Strange winter. Still...I'm going to predict the future and say that warmer weather will have no bearing on cirrus aviaticus which will continue to escalate.

edit on 25-1-2012 by luxordelphi because: add abound

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I've read recently people have said that the chemtrail/contrail/cloud seeding will be amping up for this solar flare.

Nope, that is absurd.

There is absolutely nothing that could be achieved in reference to a "Solar flare" event by the addition of clouds composed of ice crystals in the atmosphere, at a few sparse locations willy-nilly in the atmosphere.

Since there are NO such thing as "chemtrails", that can be struck off the list of possibilities to describe the photos.

And they are evidently cirrus types, and they are obviously the result of contrails having been formed, that persisted and spread out, and evolved into the appearance seen. The mere presence of contrails can trigger the formation of more cirrus, in particular patterns, depending on wind conditions and atmospheric saturation levels.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Debunking the myth that ordinary contrails last a long time is problematic as this link to the pdf titled, 'The Debunking Handbook,' shows:

www.skepticalscience.com...

Unless great care is taken, any effort to debunk misinformation can inadvertently reinforce the very myths one seeks to correct.

It’s self-evident that democratic societies should base their decisions on accurate information. On many issues, however, misinformation can become entrenched in parts of the community, particularly when vested interests are involved.

A common misconception about myths is the notion that removing its influence is as simple as packing more information into people's heads. This approach assumes that public misperceptions are due to a lack of knowledge and that the solution is more information - in science communication, it's known as the "information deficit model". But that model is wrong: people don't process information as simply as a hard drive downloading data.

The article, not a long one, goes on to describe how the mind works and processes and re-aligns existingly held incorrect data with new correct data. It has a flaw and that flaw is that it does not address and cannot address the inner knowingness.

Here's the thing about chemtrails: they were observed. People saw them and they had never seen them before. The myth of a chemtrail being just a contrail that lasted longer than usual sprang up in response to all the questions and speculation about what was going on. Because this myth (of long lasting contrails) is based on information overload and bad science, it is never able to replace the observation itself which is key.

The one major impact that it does have is a yawn. People start to yawn and go away because the bad science doesn't make any sense but we are not sure why. So, to sum, far from refuting anything, this bad science creates yawns and boredom while explaing nothing.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

It is astonishing that you provided a link to a source that completely refutes the argument you are trying to convey.

Perhaps a very careful and comprehensive read and understanding of that source (a very good source) would be useful.

Because essentially, the "skeptics" source is explaining very well how people who attempt to refute AGW use tricks and deception.....and this is parallel to the many, many liars and cheats and con artists in the "chemtrail" hoax business also skew real science by altering its meaning.

The body of your comments contributed to the attempt at deception, as well. Persistent contrails are NOT a myth, they are well-documented from many decades past. These facts have been clearly demonstrated in multiple ATS threads in which you personally have participated.

To continue to deny this "inconvenient truth" is mind-boggling in its fatuity and folly.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Cirrus aviaticus (artificial clouds created by jet emissions) are major geoengineering.

ZOMG!

Contrails are merely the result of airplanes flying. It is an unintended result.

The key word in the phrase "greoengineering" is the base word "engineer"!!! Do you understand what "engineer" means?? It implies specific intent. Not just a random by-product of technology.

.... it is not a shock because the moon was major boat last night and there were some unfamiliar stars in the night sky.

I am just at a loss for words, there...."unfamiliar stars"???

:shk: This has something to do with cirrus clouds? How? It doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

...yawn...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Luxor, if persistent contrails are a myth that were only brought up as a response to chemtrail reports, how come Flight magazine, the worlds oldest aviation journal that has been published every week since 1909 and which I have read, on and off, since the 1970's, was writing about persistant contrails in 1956?

This shows that your clam is demonstrably wrong.
edit on 25-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

exclusive video

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join