It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from lunch - Contrail/Chemtrail/Clouds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

The video was a prank by a USAF KC-10 crew member and his colleagues on gullible people like yourself (Chemtrailers). The flight crew member, Tim, posted the video on his You Tube Channel USAFFEKC10 in July 2010. The channel is now disabled although the chemtrail believers have set a channel up with this name. They fell for it that much that they thought he was a whistleblower. The chemtrail people fell for it hook line and sinker and it was reposted as evidence that USAF Pilots were spraying chemtrails.

Originally posted on the KC-10 crewman's (Tim) You Tube Channel.

"The truth is, the video is real and unedited but the title was created to poke fun at the chemtrail people. All this video shows is a couple of KC-10's flying in formation. When I saw the contrails coming from the lead KC-10 I pulled out my video camera knowing I was going to pull this prank and the pilots played along. So there you have it. It's just a prank on all the chemtrailers.sorry,

-Tim"

The Chemtrailers still won't accept that it was a hoax and Tanker Enemy couldn't believe his luck and quickly edited it to suck in even more gullible people to his website/YT Channel.
edit on 26-1-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I saw that video when I was still new to the chemtrail threads and thought the pack had something to say and I fell for the fairing/farthing/whatever thing but that was before I found out that no chemtrail thread on ATS has ever been debunked - it's just been mob rule - and it was before I found out (in the last 2-3 weeks) that the 'science' you all barrage everyone with was written by idiots who never dreamed they'd have to answer to anyone because they never dreamed anyone would actually take the time to read their drivel.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Here you go a video just for you...

Are you sure you want to use tankerenemy video as a source, because I can post more of his hoaxes if you would like to see more?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

right - so all those close up shots of flap fairings are inventions - thousands of them from all around the world. And all the thousands or millions of people who have flown or worked on DC/KC-10's and MD-11's aer all in on the plot or have been decieved.

But arch-hoaxer* TE's unsupported accusations from a grainy video showing aerodynamic contrails are teh gospel truth

* - one of TE's hoaxes exposed:

Tankerenemy video about an unmarked tanker:

And what was this "unmarked" tanker??

It was this aircraft:
- a 767 tanker on loan to the Italian a/f prior to them receiving new ones, so they could start training.

Photos of it on airliners.net

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Sigh....

Fuel dumps from different sources at the same time, gas is supposed to be dumped quickly and away from the plane, all great comments.

It' is obvious that you read, but did not comprehend, the thread.

Maybe not your fault, since without an education and the training in the specifics of the DC-10/KC-10/MD-11 airframe, there is no way you could understand properly. You need to review the many other posts and pictures that show the facts about that airplane, and clearly show the LIES from the likes of that JackHole "Tankerenemy".

And no.....despite the ignorant comments in that thread, written by people who were speculating, but had no aviation idea what they were talking about, in that KC-10 video there was never, AT ANY TIME, any fuel being (dumped).

ALL that is seen are condensation effects as the jet flew through high thin cirrus clouds....and the occasional normal engine contrails as well.

But, once you learn enough about reality, you will see how that JackWagon con-artist "Tankerenemy" lies through his teeth......

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Seriously?
The paranoia is simply staggering! What you see in the video of the KC-10 Extender is an aerodynamic contrail. Obviously to you the people who wrote the following are idiots or paid up members of the 'disinfo brigade'
Guys like yourself are one of the reasons why I dip into ATS now and again. Utter madness! No offence intended!

www.pa.op.dlr.de...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.jetphotos.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.skystef.be...
edit on 26-1-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What you fail to realize is that there happen to be many, many experts in countless fields of knowledge who find it frustrating when they see obvious lies and MISinformation being spewed, and these lies are damaging as a whole to truth and science and reality. The IGNORANCE must be denied.

Take for example yourself --- only YOU know what particular skill or knowledge set you possess that you can be considered an expert at. But, whatever it is, imagine that someone was writing and posting and blogging obvious lies about it. Lies that YOU knew to be incorrect.

Pick any field.....say, English Literature?

Now.....a person or persons start writing crap about a famous English author....Keats, or Shakespeare, or whomever.....wouldn't an expert in that field of study wish to correct any fallacies that she saw??

Extrapolate that to any other discipline that you care to.......

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I just have to say like P.B., O.M.G.!! Did you watch the video then? No? So you have nothing to offer me except your opinion which is based on what you expect to see. The airforce has unmarked planes now that take off from public airports and there is no information on them as is clear by the video. Operating with impunity, they pollute the skies for unknown reasons and answer to whom? And have oversight by whom? And how exactly does this speak to the farthing issue? Or is this another side-step?

signed,
clueless as far as where the pack is going with this

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You say chemtrails have never been debunked well then sit back and enjoy this little video....

Are you sure about never being debunked? Until the proof is actually brought to the table to prove they exist in all actuality it's hard to debunk something that has yet to be proven.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Well thank you for telling me I hadn't watched the video - I thought I had done so a couple of times

Tanker enemy being unable or unwilling to see the markings on the aircraft does not mean it is unmarked - as all the other evidence around it shows.

Did you actually have a look at all the evidence?
edit on 26-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thx but no thx to your pictures. I don't need them. I look up. So you know then what latitude the plane in the video was at?? Care to share so that we all can understand? Amused as you may be, it's a mistake to assume that others don't know as much or more about aerodynamic contrails as you do.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I've read recently people have said that the chemtrail/contrail/cloud seeding will be amping up for this solar flare.

Nope, that is absurd.

There is absolutely nothing that could be achieved in reference to a "Solar flare" event by the addition of clouds composed of ice crystals in the atmosphere, at a few sparse locations willy-nilly in the atmosphere.

Since there are NO such thing as "chemtrails", that can be struck off the list of possibilities to describe the photos.

And they are evidently cirrus types, and they are obviously the result of contrails having been formed, that persisted and spread out, and evolved into the appearance seen. The mere presence of contrails can trigger the formation of more cirrus, in particular patterns, depending on wind conditions and atmospheric saturation levels.

"Since there are NO such thing as chemtrails." I'd laugh at you but im sure even with this video proof you will try and find an explanation on why its not a chemtrail. Here's proof. Well at least for as long as it stays up on youtube. It's not coming from the plane's engines either so don't bother starting your defense there. Also, it is not one of the many types of clouds that form naturally on this earth.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The airforce has unmarked planes now that take off from public airports and there is no information on them as is clear by the video.

The plane is NOT unmarked. You need to stop falling for the drivel that Tanker Enemy produces! Why do you think that he has comment pending approval on his YT videos?

Here is the Boeing 767 that is in his video. Take a look at the comments on his video. He can't even identify the type of aircraft himself! Watch the video again and follow it through with my link. Can you see where you have been conned?

See following thread for complete debunk of his unmarked tanker over Italy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Photos??

The airforce has unmarked planes now.....

Surely, you can provide some proof, any proof? Photos?? Where are they? Where is your proof?

You say these "airforce" (sic) planes take off from public airports....well, then there will be photos.

Here, why not search at this SITE for starters? It has a little box for a search feature, you can enter any number of terms to find photos.

Have at it!! Find the proof!!

Oh and.....note that the site above ^ ^ ^ is international in scope. When you referred to "airforce" (sic), did you mean the USAF? Because, if so, then please explain all the other so-called "chemtrails" that are claimed from all around the World. Do you really think the USAF is solely responsible??

edit on Thu 26 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Late to the party but let me bring you up to speed. Obfuscation, militarily speaking, has been earlier covered. I, myself, covered it. For obfuscation to be a reason for chemtrails, there has to be an enemy i.e. someone you're trying to hide things from. Reasons for this have been variously given as the sun, the global population, ultra-violet, global warming etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well for those of you who have a hard time with contrails being around in WWII may want to take a look at this,,

Here is a few little tid bits from the 457th Bomb Group....

MISSION NO. 188 GELSENKIRCHEN, GERMANY 16 FEBRUARY, 1945

The synthetic benzol producing refineries at Gelsenkirchen were the targets. The Group supplied the 94th A Combat Wing lead and low boxes with Lt. Col. Francis as Air Commander. The 35 1st Bomb Group comprised the high box. Wing assembly was without difficulty. The Group was n proper position in Division column and flew the Division assembly line 1500 feet above briefed altitude in order to avoid clouds. Course from the end of the Division assembly line to the IF was flown as briefed, except it was necessary for the Group to go 1,000 feet above briefed altitude in order to avoid dense, persistent contrails. The IP was reached on course.

The Group made a run on the primary target, in squadron formation. It was necessary to bomb by G-FI equipment because dense, persistent contrails produced by aircraft of the preceding formation, and fog, made it impossible to perform a visual sighting operation. Cloud coverage was about four tenths, and visibility was extremely poor. The Group was about 1,000 feet above briefed altitude because of contrails and bombs were dropped from 27,000 feet. Bomb results of the lead squadron were fair; no photos were available from the low squadron. Flak was moderate but accurate. The craft piloted by Lt. Roland H. Brazier, deputy lead of the low box, was hit in No. 3 engine. The right wing folded and broke off, the plane rolled over, went into a flat spin and was on fire. Six of the crewmen did not survive. Because of weather conditions, the Group landed at another base.

Here let's look at anther shall we...

MISSION NO. 214 HOPSTEN-ACHMER, GERMANY 21 MARCH, 1945

The airfield at Hopsten-Achmer was the primary target. The Group comprised the 94th A Combat Wing with Colonel Romig of Wing serving as Air Commander of the Wing, and of the Division. Combat Wing was formed without difficulty and the 457th was on time, on course and in proper position in Division formation. Division assembly line was flown approximately as briefed. Route to the IP was flown on time and on course. The target area was clear and it was decided to make a run on the primary target. Squadrons took interval and prepared for a visual run. A run was begun on the primary target (Hopsten Airfield), but dense, persistent contrails obscured the target and bombs were not released. Low and high squadrons followed the leader and did not release their bombs at this time.

The Group then proceeded to the secondary target, but contrails again obscured the target. The low squadron, however, was able to make a visual run on this target. The aiming point was changed to the intersection of the runways. Just before the run on the secondary target, the high squadron lead was hit by antiaircraft fire and it was necessary to turn the lead over to the deputy. The lead and high squadrons then executed a wide 360 degree turn, selected a new IP, and proceeded to make a second run on the primary target. High squadron deputy, Lt. Craig P. Greason, was hit near No. 4 engine by antiaircraft fire, caught fire and dropped out of formation. The high squadron leader then reassumed the lead, though the airplane was crippled and it was necessary to release bombs on those of the Group's lead squadron. The lead and low squadrons experienced some difficulty with AFCE. The lead and high squadrons let down to 2,000 feet below briefed altitude to avoid contrails on the second run. Bomb results were observed to be fair for the low squadron, and good for the lead and high squadrons. In addition to the plane lost, nine others sustained damage. Lt. Greason's crew were taken as prisoners of war.

And if you need more proof just check this out...

www.457thbombgroup.org...

Now do you notice something here, that's right contrails were having an affect on the weather in 1945 and there were no chemtrails then and there are still none today. Prove me wrong if you can, but no one has yet. Good Luck!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by tommyjo

Thx but no thx to your pictures. I don't need them. I look up.

I think I've seen enough here. Its like the Comedy Channel! Tanker Enemy has contrail videos of aircraft producing them at 6,000 feet. If you bought into his version of the KC-10 video and the unmarked aircraft then it proves to me that you are completely naive and gullible. Have you bought any Tanker Enemy products or do you just look up and drift away into fantasy land?

6,000 feet!
He can't even identify the aircraft in the video! It is not a C-17 Globemaster, but it has to be as it must be a 'military aircraft' to keep the money rolling in! The aircraft is actually the second largest flying in the World and is an Antonov 124 Ruslan. It is huge compared to a C-17. The size of the aircraft gives the impression that it is a lot lower and the gullible get sucked in to his fantasy tale.

edit on 26-1-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Late to the party but let me bring you up to speed. Obfuscation, militarily speaking, has been earlier covered. I, myself, covered it. For obfuscation to be a reason for chemtrails, there has to be an enemy i.e. someone you're trying to hide things from. Reasons for this have been variously given as the sun, the global population, ultra-violet, global warming etc. etc.

Again you are actually going to make me ask this again aren't you?

How about a shred and really only a shred of evidence to back up anything and I mean anything you posted would be very helpful,because you seem to like to post things without any way to prove what you say.

Until you can bring this to the table you really have a weak argument my friend, but keep trying you may actually find something someday.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Dear Pack: your retorts are many and I am one. The thought has occurred - are they bots? I know the hubby is always complaining about the bots in online gaming. As the world stands poised on the abyss (i-ching-wise) I have to ask why is it never enough with you all? Why this madness of hunting in packs in the chemtrail threads? I, myself, am never motivated to even enter threads that I see are complete nonsense. Why when one issue cannot be settled, do we immediately move to another? Is the agenda to just make it so horrible an experience to ever create a chemtrail thread that people will think twice? The OP didn't even exclude you. The OP said "Pictures from lunch - Contrail/Chemtrail/Clouds."

signed,
mystified

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So I see, because we ask for proof we are now considered bots. Well I guess that is better than being called a paid gov't shill. That's ok I guess.

How about you just show all this proof that these chemtrails and planes that spray them exist and you may be taken more serious. I won't hold my breath for the proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join