It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Distance Healers unite to save the Planet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I just came up with an idea that "may" save us from total destruction. I am calling out all distance healers to do distance healings on the leaders of this country. Maybe with our healing, we can open their hearts and minds and flush out the corruption that resides within them. I know this sounds like we are doing this against their will, but I look at it as giving them a helping hand.

I am not saying this will work, but it doesn't hurt to try. Every day or night, visualize a leader of the US or a globalist and begin distance healing work. Maybe they will accept the energies once they realize that they like them.

I know skeptics are going to bash the hell out of this thread, so please try to keep that at a minimum. This is for serious healers, so I do not need any criticism, kthx.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Could try Homeopathy too i suppose....

Problems arent solved by thinking about it. You have to do something.

If distant healing REALLY worked.....why is it not used by the medical establishment? Where is the peer reviewed papers proving its worth?

Im skeptical...you are right

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I like your idea, though I'm not convinced it will work, because I suspect they've layered themselves with occult 'protection' to divert any such tampering.

I'm up for giving it a go though, although with Reiki, as no permission from the proposed recipient has been obtained, it has to be sent with the intention that if their higher selves truly don't want it, it will be redirected to where ever it will do the greatest good.

I also believe that it's more powerful when people synchronise to combine their efforts. What are your views?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toffeeapple
I like your idea, though I'm not convinced it will work, because I suspect they've layered themselves with occult 'protection' to divert any such tampering.

I'm up for giving it a go though, although with Reiki, as no permission from the proposed recipient has been obtained, it has to be sent with the intention that if their higher selves truly don't want it, it will be redirected to where ever it will do the greatest good.

I also believe that it's more powerful when people synchronise to combine their efforts. What are your views?

I believe that with combined efforts, they will still feel the energy very strongly. And who would reject healing energy? They may just brush it off as their own feelings. I think they will accept it unless, like you said, they have protection up in preparation for this.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Could try Homeopathy too i suppose....

Problems arent solved by thinking about it. You have to do something.

If distant healing REALLY worked.....why is it not used by the medical establishment? Where is the peer reviewed papers proving its worth?

Im skeptical...you are right

Energy follows thought.

Do you think the medical establishment, under the control of the baddies, want us to know what power we've got? Do they heck. The establishment has worked hard for a long time to deter such knowledge through ridicule, and the (adulterated) bible denouncing any such thing as work of the devil.

How about you don't allow your scepticism to stop you from having a go yourself? What have you got to loose. You'd actually be doing something then, instead of just talking.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Toffeeapple because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2012 by Toffeeapple because: D'oh - bad grammar

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Happy thoughts are all nice and such, but useless unless your also doing something to physically change.

ok, so in terms you understand
You chose to live in a physical universe..therefore, the most powerful expression of your desires is through the medium you chose to begin with (physical). so ya, get off the couch, toss down the crystals, and run for office, or support a candidate that you believe is a change for good...but sitting thinking and sending "healing vibrations" will do little in this medium.

remember, you chose to be in the physical, now you must interact in the way that befits this plane of existence.

(just gotta know how to talk to these types)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

haha quality

reply to post by Toffeeapple

Lets try an experiment then.....im in the UK....i dont know you, and you dont know me. Im a skeptic, as you already know

Diagnose me, or heal an ailment i have using your mind. Send ME some energy or whatever it is and prove to me its real.

I see someone covered their arse already with " it has to be sent with the intention that if their higher selves truly don't want it, it will be redirected to where ever it will do the greatest good."

So though im skeptical, my "higher self" may not be, so i see a good way to test your "powers"

edit on 24-1-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Hi Windwalker, great idea, solid and very dooable imo!

I see this as your personal empowerment for the coming year. Things must be shifting for you and your consciousness.

A single drop of water in a still pond can send out waves to the very furthest shore my friend. I support your higher process in this beautiful message.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
perhaps this is selfish, but I got as far as 'please send your energy to heal the leaders of the country' before having doubts. will my rose quartz turn black?

i'll leave it there, apparently i'd rather not do this. sorry.

ed: didn't realise you were specifying US either, why not all world leaders? still no.
edit on 24/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Happy thoughts are all nice and such, but useless unless your also doing something to physically change.

You chose to live in a physical universe..therefore, the most powerful expression of your desires is through the medium you chose to begin with (physical). so ya, get off the couch, toss down the crystals, and run for office, or support a candidate that you believe is a change for good...but sitting thinking and sending "healing vibrations" will do little in this medium.

remember, you chose to be in the physical, now you must interact in the way that befits this plane of existence.

The mistake a lot of people make is thinking we're just physical. Take your own advise and get off the couch and run for office if that's what you think it takes.

"These types", indeed! That's pretty damned ignorant of you!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

A naive skeptic, how quaint. You shouldn't assume things of others my friend, could make you look bad.

I do support a candidate, and am very active in politics thank you very much. I have gone out on my local street holding signs for the drivers to vote for my candidate. But, oh no, wait I guess I need to get off the couch eh?

Yeah another thing, I'm a bodybuilder, and I'm sure that I can do more than sitting.
edit on 24-1-2012 by WiindWalker because: changed to body builder

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
perhaps this is selfish, but I got as far as 'please send your energy to heal the leaders of the country' before having doubts. will my rose quartz turn black?

i'll leave it there, apparently i'd rather not do this. sorry.

ed: didn't realise you were specifying US either, why not all world leaders? still no.
edit on 24/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

Read my post and look at the word Globalist.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Dont let them rain on your parade, energy is surfacing and people will test it. When someone burns you, just feel your feet and ground that energy my friend.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
yep, two responses back to my skepticism
Folks, read the responses..you will see two negative responses back. So much for rising above it. The proper response would have been for them to send me loving and healing thoughts instead of falling into the negative pattern.

Healer..heal thyself.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Sometimes things start locally and then fly out globally. You could have suggested it and added to the discussion/ideas rather than judging it. Perhaps this is not for you? Or maybe it is, who knows?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

yep, two responses back to my skepticism
Folks, read the responses..you will see two negative responses back. So much for rising above it. The proper response would have been for them to send me loving and healing thoughts instead of falling into the negative pattern.

Healer..heal thyself.

How was I negative? I was making points on your attacks? I'm real, don't like it? Tough dookie

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

haha quality

Lets try an experiment then.....im in the UK....i dont know you, and you dont know me. Im a skeptic, as you already know

Diagnose me, or heal an ailment i have using your mind. Send ME some energy or whatever it is and prove to me its real.

I see someone covered their arse already with " it has to be sent with the intention that if their higher selves truly don't want it, it will be redirected to where ever it will do the greatest good."

So though im skeptical, my "higher self" may not be, so i see a good way to test your "powers"

Firstly, let me remind you that the OP started this thread for people who were interested in taking part in his suggested excercise, not so that sceptics can start throwing challenges and vague insults. It doesn't matter to me what your beliefs are, one way or the other.

Secondly, it's part of the ethos of Reiki (I don't know about other forms of healing) that you're not allowed to go against anybody's will. There are plenty of reasons why some people don't want healing, even though they may not realise it on a conscious level. So, for example, they might thrive on the attention and sympathy an illness brings them. Therefore, you rude person, it's nothing to do with covering my arse at all. It's the belief that you don't overrule anyone's freedom of choice. It's the same with witchcraft. Crowley voiced the tenant, "Do as you will is the whole of the lore", whereas I choose to follow the path of, "Do as you will, so long as it harms none". Effecting someone, or even trying unsuccessfully to effect them, without their permission is classed as 'harming'.

If you want me to do some distant Reiki healing for you, I'll do it, but since it's a favour from me (and I can't diagnose, since I'm not a psychic), you can ask me nicely, sceptic or not.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Ok I'm willing to give it a go, though I'm an amateur and could cause some serious blood clots.

So if you find your leader.. um not well... don't come blaming me. but ill take flowers and chocolates x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

haha quality

The problem with this scenario is that you ARE skeptical about it. Rejecting the energy out of disbelief isnt anything new. It will not work if you don't believe that it will, plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If people are sceptical, that's fine.

But what I don't get is why they can't give it a try for themselves. What is there to loose apart from a very small amount of time when they could be doing something more physical?

Can't spare 20 - 30 minutes? Fear of the kind of ridicule they're trying to dish out themselves? I don't get it!

*Edit* Evidently the closed mindedness doesn't afflict everybody!

edit on 24-1-2012 by Toffeeapple because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join