It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Distance Healers unite to save the Planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I am a healer, have been for all time. My name, translated, even means Pure Green. I have a different take on where energies currently need to be sent, since the idea is to send it. Sent it to those who are already awake. The polarization occurred some time ago. The separation has been made. Things are moving along at a reasonable clip and there's nothing to worry about. Send healing, happy energy to those on this side of things. We don't need to send those energies to the other side. It may weaken them, yes, but it will also slow things down.

You have all heard about the Harvest and all the rest. The Harvest is of a good size.
Things have gone well. Let's not throw a spanner in the works now by shifting things and making them unclear. Keep your spin for your own kind now. Work for your own people. It's not selfishness. It's progress.

I can personally verify that CosmicEgg is a true long distance healer. I have no psychic abilitities, but I do know that people have such abilities, and CosmicEgg is one of those people. If anyone out there needs to be healed from a long distance, tell CosmicEgg your ailment, and I'm pretty sure she can heal you.

A couple years back, I asked her if she could heal my wolf spider bite on my side and she said she would give it a try. Wow, was I shocked at the result; remember... I never used any medicine at all during the whole time. The wolf spider bite on my side had started off looking like a red target, I couldn't figure out what it was as it was growing bigger and redder. Then I found out that it was a wolf spider bite. It started turning purple and then black, an area 8-10 inches in diameter on my right side, then a hole started appearing in under my skin that I could stick my finger inside. I contacted CosmicEgg, and it all started disappearing, probably within a week I couldn't hardly tell anything had occurred. Within another week or two I couldn't even tell there had been a spider bite and the hole in my side was completely gone. I can't to this day tell you exactly where it was, because it healed that good.

Yet, I have friends that had wolf spider bites and they went to the doctors immediately and got medication and they still have holes in their bodies that you can stick your finger in, and they have a round discolored area around the bites.

I can't thank CosmicEgg enough, but "THANKS COSMICEGG"; you made me a believer in long distance healing.

By the way CosmicEgg, what is this stuff about the "Harvest", I've never heard of it.

Opps, I almost forgot. Like CosmicEgg has stated, why spend your energies on the bad people, when you can help those that really need your help. It seems like a waiste of time, trying to heal people that don't want to be healed.
edit on 24-1-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I have to agree with SaturnFX. I don't believe that you can heal people that don't want to be healed.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

We seen negative emotions (9/11 towers falling and such) and the following reaction to it (wars, turmoil)..

9/11 wasn't a "negative emotion". You make it sound like a bad hair day.

9/11 was MASS MURDER.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

I can sort of see how it could sound like that to someone who doesn't get it.

Some folks won't see what they've conditioned themselves to recoil from instinctively.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballisticmousse

Originally posted by SaturnFX

We seen negative emotions (9/11 towers falling and such) and the following reaction to it (wars, turmoil)..

9/11 wasn't a "negative emotion". You make it sound like a bad hair day.

9/11 was MASS MURDER.

Yes, was figuring I didn't have to detail it
I didn't get murdered that day, nor my family..yet we did watch and become quite distressed, angry, sad, etc..aka, negative emotions just sort of tossed out there.
multiply that by easily a billion people (not just America was effected) and you got yourself a potential for something to occur. Not saying this stuff is real, nor am I dismissing it. Stress can cause physical symptoms in your body, and we may be more connected to life around us than we percieve..a stressed world becomes a damaged world, that sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
Every day or night, visualize a leader of the US or a globalist and begin distance healing work. Maybe they will accept the energies once they realize that they like them.

Isn't that like trying to hook up the positive jumper cable to the negative post on a car battery? I look at Washington and see nothing but a black cloud of negative energy, it's a tall order to penetrate that with positive energy. But kudos for trying

edit on 24-1-2012 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Windwalker, I have also wondered along these lines but I'm not sure about targeting world leaders because of the issue of not having their permission. Of course we could ask but.........
might all end up sectioned!

About 5 years ago I attended a course in crystal healing - partly as a skeptic but also very drawn to it. My few attempts at healing since then have scared the **** out of me because they worked - beyond doubt - when conventional medicine was doing nowt. I have hesitated from trying healing since, partly because of the disappointment I would feel if no healing occurred and my old arch enemy, the time factor - sprinkled with a touch of procrastination. I also once cast a spell, and yes it worked but in such a way I would not do it again.

So it would seem to me that if there was the slightest chance of a positive result, what would we have to lose by trying to co'ordinate some sort of group healing. I think one or two posters said it had been tried before without apparant success but things are different now - we have this thing called the internet - just how many people would become involved, from all around the globe.

Where to direct this positive energy....how about into Earth itself? Count me in.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I always wondered what would happen if everyone sang a mantra or chanted aum at the same time. Good times, and consciousness expansion on a world wide scale. If only we spent more money researching things that mattered, like how to be free from the cycles of death and suffering with a unified mind. Then progression could truly occur.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

A couple years back, I asked her if she could heal my wolf spider bite on my side and she said she would give it a try. Wow, was I shocked at the result; remember... I never used any medicine at all during the whole time. The wolf spider bite on my side had started off looking like a red target, I couldn't figure out what it was as it was growing bigger and redder. Then I found out that it was a wolf spider bite. It started turning purple and then black, an area 8-10 inches in diameter on my right side, then a hole started appearing in under my skin that I could stick my finger inside. I contacted CosmicEgg, and it all started disappearing, probably within a week I couldn't hardly tell anything had occurred. Within another week or two I couldn't even tell there had been a spider bite and the hole in my side was completely gone. I can't to this day tell you exactly where it was, because it healed that good.

Cool story, but kinda lacks merit in my opinion.

After reading up on wolf spiders, its kinda obvious you were not cured by distant healing.

Just one quick question...you live in the USA....Wolf Spiders are from Australia...whats the story there?

Symptoms can last upto....10 days. Which tie in with when you were "cured" lol.
No medication is required after being bitten by this breed of spider. They are poisonous not venomous

CONCLUSION: Wolf spider bites cause minor effects, no more severe than most other spiders, and do not appear to cause necrotic ulcers. The effects are likely to be due to mechanical injury, although minor local envenomation occurs with Tasmanicosa bites.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I dont believe CosmicEgg had anything to do with your wounds healing.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by RussianScientists

Cool story, but kinda lacks merit in my opinion.

After reading up on wolf spiders, its kinda obvious you were not cured by distant healing.

Just one quick question...you live in the USA....Wolf Spiders are from Australia...whats the story there?

Symptoms can last upto....10 days. Which tie in with when you were "cured" lol.
No medication is required after being bitten by this breed of spider. They are poisonous not venomous

CONCLUSION: Wolf spider bites cause minor effects, no more severe than most other spiders, and do not appear to cause necrotic ulcers. The effects are likely to be due to mechanical injury, although minor local envenomation occurs with Tasmanicosa bites.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I dont believe CosmicEgg had anything to do with your wounds healing.

You had better wake up loves a conspiricy, the world is moving on and you are moving in reverse. There is not only merit in my story, but it is the facts of life. I was definitely healed from long distance, there is no doubt about that in my mind.

Wolf spiders live all over the world as a matter of fact, try wiki, instead of your failing memory. Yes, I live in the USA, in Kansas. Symptoms last more than ten days for severe bites.

Let me help you out of your mental backwardness on "your thoughts". Go type in "wolf spider wiki" on google and learn about wolf spiders. Then just type in "wolf spider" on google and then hit "images" up in the top left corner and you will see wolf spiders of all kinds. You can then type in "wolf spider bites" on google and then go to images. There is even a video on YouTube.

The fact is that anyone who believes an ignorant goof like you that doesn't do his or her research needs to be put in your place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join