It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A NEW loud and strange sound recorded in Ireland...With evidence suggesting it's real!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

Actually, the first time I heard these strange sounds, my first thought was the movie Cloverfield. That would be a hell of marketing campaign

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
To tell the truth from about 2003 and 2005 I could hear a very low frequency sound, it sounded like having the Hi-FI or TV in the next room when its completly silent.

After I put up with it I went outside and could hear it still, I recorded it also, but you can only hear it when you put the volume up on the speaker when transfered on computer, of course it can still be heard on camera but only just, it sounded like it was going away and coming back or drifted in by the wind.

It could be factory noise from a distance I mean factories have some annoying sounds to them but they are quite far away from the direction the sound was coming from.

It seemed to have stopped now but it definitely was an outside noise.

Could it be Angelic in nature maybe the Trumpets or something?

edit on 24-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Project blue beam?
Trumpets of God?
Alignment of the milky way making various space objects resonating in our atmosphere?
A signal from an alien species?
A cloaked alien spaceship?
Our own earth moving?
A mythical monster is waking up?
A sign of the apocalypse?
HAARP?
A hoax?
A publicity stunt?
Fear inducing sounds for mind and mass manipulation?

I'm pretty much out of ideas, but I kinda like the alignment one...
Would a great magnetic force make space objects resonate enough to produce sounds?

I know that we aren't suppose to hear sounds in space, but that doesn't mean frequencies can't travel from far away. Our alignment with the great rift could put us in the range of hearing those types of frequencies from farther away.

What if the center of galaxies is full of crystals type objects that channel this force?
Are the trumpets just a way of explaining the unexplainable?
What if theses frequencies begin to interfere with life, tectonic plates, inner earth objects, our own gravitational field, make our earth stop 3 days? You know lol

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I just had a weird thought about what foreign.....VERY foreign...communication would sound like if intended across a huge area.

I noticed your post and was wondering if you would not mind elaborating on that? What do you mean by 'VERY foreign'? Like, 'not from around here'?

Thanks.

X.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
armagh??? probably british army or psni helecopter, thats my first impression.

what, so you see the name Armagh, think 'right theres a crown forces barracks there' and come up with the answer 'aha it must be a helicopter !! '
now theres a case of not watching the video before commenting if ever i read one
your answer, methinks, is ridiculous.
it sounds no more like a helicopter than a dogs bark does

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
why do these people get cameras out at JUST the right time is my question

Nowadays people have cameras on their smartphones, or even iPods and almost always carry them around. Heck, if i heard the sound, I could be recording in less than 10 seconds with my iPhone.
edit on 24-1-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by DorianSoran

Only problem is that voyager probes are still in working order today and sending data back to earth constantly. If aliens intercepted them, then we would for sure known about it or at least would have lost contact with them.
They are also not further than the edge of our solar system.

edit on 24-1-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

At least to me, w/our current tech level it seems intuitive if intercepted we would loose contact, if physically intercepted and groped. But it was only expected to transmit for several years or at least until it did the solar tour. And why does an alien probe/ufo, hell even some kind of "deep long range scan" of some kind from same have to touch something to know something about it? Voyager was a CLEAR attempt at least as we hoped it would say; "hello, um we want to say something to anyone else" I think that point is valid to a greater degree because all our planetary noise could be not as easy to understand, at a minimum. Hell Voyager is a damn near "person to whatever phone call, or tweet"

Just as our optical telescopes our beginning to see by inference now, real pictures later, planets orbiting other stars it makes sense to me a civilization, (which might "just" be one mind or personality, maybe no personality per-say) and ahead of us, "they, them, or it" would have the capacity to do much more. And if the Voyager concept has any validity at all, given its obvious attempt to pass along our business card who says there not in our solar system?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Obviously many are fake, some are copy-cats, but what better way to hide something then to start a disinformation campaign by posting really bad copies. Hide it out in the open.

It could be just a fad, but something is up for sure. We need to use discernment and read between the lines on this one.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Its obviously road works going on, this is machinery or rather badly oil machinery, notice the hum/engine gets louder with a squeaky screechy sound, its without a doubt poorly maintained machinery neither is it coming from the sky

Why?

Because when he moves about a volume change occurs, this guy is either incredibly stupid or knowingly leading you all down the garden path, playing on "the strange noise" nonsense.

There are only 3 videos that are REAL the rest are made by idiots & hoaxers

To the hoax bin with this rubbish please

edit on 24-1-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

This is a new sound - different from the previous ones. Still, it's easily synthesized with any good quality analogue synth. I also notice that someone has dubbed in a male voice uttering some kind of 'words' around the 2 min. mark. I guess people are supposed to think this is the 'Voice Of God' huh? There is so much reverb mixed onto the 'words' though, that it's pretty well impossible to make out what the voice is saying. Interesting, but again, no real evidence on the video that anyone else can hear it - regardless what the guy filming says. I remain unconvinced with these videos so far...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

This is a new sound - different from the previous ones. Still, it's easily synthesized with any good quality analogue synth. I also notice that someone has dubbed in a male voice uttering some kind of 'words' around the 2 min. mark. I guess people are supposed to think this is the 'Voice Of God' huh? There is so much reverb mixed onto the 'words' though, that it's pretty well impossible to make out what the voice is saying. Interesting, but again, no real evidence on the video that anyone else can hear it - regardless what the guy filming says. I remain unconvinced with these videos so far...

LOL what?

Its not a new sound its machinery over hyped to be something it isn't, no synth could create that sound, if you think otherwise be my guest id like to hear it,

TBH i only flicked through the analysis video i'm not surprised he added some vox sample to reel in even more idiots, i'll take another look at that video on the monitors tomorrow for a giggle

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
reply to post by Jordan River

My intuition said the same thing. Several months ago when the first videos started to surface, the recordings sounding more like a dull crashing sound, almost like things grinding in the sky. I thought I witnessed this once, but who knows since I live in a big city. All the recent videos sound way too crisp and clean, they all sound identical to the instrument shown in the other threads. sucks there is now a need to sift through lies so people can get 'likes' on youtube.

What 'instrument' are you referring to??

2nd

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET, AND WITH ALL THESE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE THERE ARE A FEW HUNDRED MILLION PHONES OR RECORDING DEVICES. YET WE ARE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE 'STANGE NOISES BEING HEARD AROUND THE WORLD?' RECORDED BY A HANDFUL OF HUMANS? YOURSOGULLIBLE. STOP BEING DECEIVED READ BENJAMIN FREEDMAN THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO CONTROLS AND OPPRESSES YOU AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE WARS IN THIS CENTURY AND THE PAST CENTURY, IN FACT HE TRIED TO WARN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN 61 AND 74. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

LOL what?

Its not a new sound its machinery over hyped to be something it isn't, no synth could create that sound, if you think otherwise be my guest id like to hear it,

TBH i only flicked through the analysis video i'm not surprised he added some vox sample to reel in even more idiots, i'll take another look at that video on the monitors tomorrow for a giggle

You are dead wrong!!

I could replicate any of these sounds easily with a 1990's Alesis synth. Not a problem, Maybe you don't have much experience with analogue synths of that quality - but they are easily capable of these sounds...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
this is real

Now THAT has got to be real unlike all the others that could be created with a couple of good open source software programs.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The greater majority can and probably ARE fake. If someone can create the following video then just about any kind of sound can be added to just about any video. Not only is it well done, it's rather funny !

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

LOL what?

You are dead wrong!!

I could replicate any of these sounds easily with a 1990's Alesis synth. Not a problem, Maybe you don't have much experience with analogue synths of that quality - but they are easily capable of these sounds...

LMAO

This should be good.. crack on then, i look forward to doing a comparison,

I'm very familiar with the synth you speak of yes, how will you be going about making this sound? give me a quick run through step by step, or are you just going to find a close matching preset and go there you are

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Textreply to post by JokerzReality

I think the sound you hear is that of an underground boring machine that can drill only 7 miles of tunnels per day. Governments around the world are using them to link  Deep Underground Military Bases, or D.U.M.B.s, look them up on YouTube. Once completed they put in high speed trains that do Mach 2. Many govrnments around the world are rushing to build them right now (at least ive heard rumor of such). Look up Phil Schnieder. God rest his soul. He was a whistle blower that had many high level Top Secret security clearances. They are trying to build them as quick as they can before anything catastrophic happens in 2012. in my interpretation, is not due to be the end of the world, BUT, they are predicting that the world catastrophes as a result will kill 2/3 of the world population. Read 'Alien Agenda' and you'll find out why governments around the world aren't telling the truth about many things. If they did people would stop paying their taxes, their credit card bills, going to work and there would be mass chaos! We have to share this disclosure with our family and friends. It's taken me months of my own personal research online. Start doing your own today, right now, don't take my word for it.

Explanation for the sounds can be found here > www.whatdoesitmean.com... 

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here's a very interesting analysis by a professional sound engineer who has apparently actually extracted the audio from many of these videos and studied them. I think his conclusions are pretty good, and most likely the truth of the matter.

Any 'blue' language is the sound engineer's... NOT mine.

I don’t know who wrote the following but it’s being circulated around chat rooms. It’s quite good! I don’t always know which video he’s talking about but some are obvious. If you want to match them up just search this blog or the internet. Thank you Zaphod for a link to the original post by GroovyTrouserEmperor on Reddit here. — So, I looked at these videos from an audio-guys standpoint, and most of them seem pretty fishy. I downloaded the videos, extracted the sound and analysed it using super secret pro audio toolz (Audacity): Manitoba: This one is pretty ridiculous. The sounds don’t even sound like they where recorded with the rest of the audio. They even have a bit of digital delay added, which makes this even more obvious. Listen to the last part, after 41 seconds. The sounds simply don’t fit in. A cityscape like this would have very spread out/distant reflections. So, lots and lots of subtle reverb. Listen to the hammer tapping. Also, the sounds are too clean. You could never get a sound this clean with a camera mic. Especially on the low end. It’s just too good. Ohh, and if you speed them up they sound exactly like when you scrape metal stuff with a violin bow. Add some digital reverb and delay, and you got it. Dawson Creek:Speed it up, and its just some animal noises (sounds like a #ing safari). Boring. Also, a slowed down crash cymbal at 42 seconds. WTF? This was clearly added in post (well no #), since it’s frequencies reach up beyond 10khz, and the camera recording already stops at 5.5 khz. And again, knowing how bad camera mics are at picking up low frequencies, these sounds would have to very loud to appear this clear. Alberta: The supposed volume (it would have to be very loud to be able to be heard in an entire forest) simply does not fit with the reverb and frequency range of the sound. It sounds like it was played from small #ty speakers (mobile phone) next to the camera. Here the total lack of low end is suspicious. The sound bottoms out at around 500hz, and even a #ty camera can do better than that. If you speed it up, it sounds like the same metal scraping sounds from the first video. Kiev: Same thing as with the first video. (Insert: Actually Kiev came first) Almost exactly the same sounds/method. Again, frequency response of camera does not fit with the sounds. Notice how the “tinnyness” of the camera mic is completely absent from the sounds? It just sounds too good. The Alberta guys at least made it sound #ty. Come on guys… You can do better than that. Also, nobody else notices the sounds? They just keep an walking while it sounds like Godzilla is raping their city? Come on. Denmark:No idea, could be anything. Sounds good and really fits into the video. Then again, if nobody hat told me to notice the “strange sound”, I probably would not have even thought about it. Montreal: What the # people, this is exactly the same sound that has been overlayed onto the first video. Come on. At least put some more effort into it. The delay/echo at the end is even more obvious in this one. Virginia: No idea, but does definitely not sound like it’s coming from the ground. And a high pitched, hissy, sound definitely does not feel “like the ground was shaking”. When you speed it up, it sounds a bit like air escaping from something, or blowing over something. Also, who would record a video like that? This is stupid. Colorado: Just some sound effect overlayed onto the video. The stereo position does not even change when he turns around. It’s always exactly the same sound. Always comes from the right, even when he turns around. Bad. They could have at least added some panning to the thing. Costa Rica: No idea. The first and second part sound pretty good. The last part seems a bit strange, but the loud click at 1:35 correctly applied dynamic range compression to both the background noise and the strange sounds. This seems like something you would easily miss when adding sounds in post. Then again, they could have just recorded it from some speakers.

strangesoundsinthesky.com... fest-jan-16/

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm very familiar with the synth you speak of yes, how will you be going about making this sound? give me a quick run through step by step, or are you just going to find a close matching preset and go there you are

I'm 50/50 on the whole thing, but i would like all this to be real.

really? I am a synthesist myself, I've studied the art form of creaing sounds from sythn, what you want a technical jargon? Rsounce, cutoff,, waveform, lfo, etc

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join