It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A NEW loud and strange sound recorded in Ireland...With evidence suggesting it's real!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Now, shall we delve into reality?

It sounds like steam.

The steam seems a little more high pitched than the sound we hear in the video.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If it's day time, try and find where it is coming from, it could be something simple as machinary or factories but look into it don't just guess about it either, get your camera and go close to the source of the problem, be careful as you do and if anything weird then stay back and zoom in or go back home, otherwise it could be a goose chase.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
youtu.be...

hay this is mcshane youtube name ...( porkjaw ) the guy that uploaded the video i can defo tell you this video is real and im looking to know as much as every one else what the sound was i have defended my video as much as i can and i will take any questions and answer them the best i can..... a guy called omaghman2 sent me a message saying could he use my video to try work it out then he uploaded his work and what he done. he said he will post another video giving more info on his findings but really guys i dont have a clue what the sound is for all i know it could be somthing silly but like i stated at the start of the video i dont live near an airport or train station....how it all started i came home from work to this sound grabed my cam and started recording nothing more nothing less so yea thats all i can say for now of course its weird and it does tie in with other videos
edit on 25-1-2012 by porkjaw because: failed embed

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Its obviously road works going on, this is machinery or rather badly oil machinery, notice the hum/engine gets louder with a squeaky screechy sound, its without a doubt poorly maintained machinery neither is it coming from the sky

Why?

Because when he moves about a volume change occurs, this guy is either incredibly stupid or knowingly leading you all down the garden path, playing on "the strange noise" nonsense.

There are only 3 videos that are REAL the rest are made by idiots & hoaxers

To the hoax bin with this rubbish please

edit on 24-1-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

well id say thats a fair answer and cant be over looked like ill say time and time again i dont know what the answer is i dont know what made the sound all im saying is in the whole time living here i never once heard a sound like that yes living in northern ireland i know the sound of helicopters and planes and army cars and bombs and gun fire but how come now why did this sound happen now when all over the world strange sounds are happening? im just a guy that heard a strange sound recorded it and asked what does it mean then i created a reply to comments made under the video so hope that make u think im not stupid
edit on 25-1-2012 by porkjaw because: forgot quote

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JokerzReality

Originally posted by TomServo

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I love these fad-threads! For a while it was elenin, then it was ron paul, now its "strange sounds"

We really must not find ourselves sidetracked with these false things going on, blinding us from the real issues we should be discussing.

edit on 23-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

At about the 2:00 mark, I distinctly hear a bull roarer. Hope that's not intended to be part of or connected to the strange sound. Bull Roarer Wiki

I think that's more likely to be a motorbike, that is what i hear!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by porkjaw

Originally posted by JokerzReality

Originally posted by TomServo

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I love these fad-threads! For a while it was elenin, then it was ron paul, now its "strange sounds"

We really must not find ourselves sidetracked with these false things going on, blinding us from the real issues we should be discussing.

edit on 23-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

At about the 2:00 mark, I distinctly hear a bull roarer. Hope that's not intended to be part of or connected to the strange sound. Bull Roarer Wiki

I think that's more likely to be a motorbike, that is what i hear!

you are correct it was a scooter that was driving about 200 yards away from me when i was recording

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Nice one porkjaw, thanks for taking the time to join and tell us about your video.

One question, how did the sound come to an end? Was it a gradual fade or did it just go completely off?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
is there any truth to the rumor that all these sound videos are a viral campaign for an upcoming godzilla movie?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

Originally posted by Gibonz
Nice one porkjaw, thanks for taking the time to join and tell us about your video.

One question, how did the sound come to an end? Was it a gradual fade or did it just go completely off?

Thanks

yes i just stopped recording because my camera battery was running low and its a hd cam and recording at 720p so i knew it would take time to get the video to my computer and i was planning on recording an intro to the video the origional file was put into video editing software and then the writing was added then converted to a smaller file type mp2 dvd so it would upload quicker

as to the sound it self it just stopped no fade
edit on 25-1-2012 by porkjaw because: to add more info to my answer

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

The diameter of a pipe controls that.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: Le Spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
Has anyone tried to significantly slow the sound down?

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Perhaps it's just me, but I could swear I'm hearing tones within tones on that. It's faint and my ears aren't symphony quality at this age, but it sounds complex. Industrial with a bounce kind of echo..or a different variation of the myriad reports from all over the planet.

Is anyone at ATS a sound engineer in the real world with the software and more importantly, the expertise to look at these sounds for the suggestion of more complexity? I just had a weird thought about what foreign.....VERY foreign...communication would sound like if intended across a huge area. Or...maybe not so foreign and meant for an audience with the equipment to make sense of it.

Somebody has cleaned it up and erased the background noise. This is very peculiar.

www.youtube.com...

-- Also you could possibly get a visual glimpse at the audio - you could just rip the sound into a .wav file or .mp3 by using 'audacity' and then exporting it and dropping it into a DAW such as Reaper.

audacity.sourceforge.net...

www.reaper.fm...

You can then view the audio image - it's peaks, consistency, you can time stretch it and speed it up. You could also download some VSTI software to be used within reaper to get an audio map and see which frequency range it lies in.

edit on 24-1-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Its obviously road works going on, this is machinery or rather badly oil machinery, notice the hum/engine gets louder with a squeaky screechy sound, its without a doubt poorly maintained machinery neither is it coming from the sky

Why?

Because when he moves about a volume change occurs, this guy is either incredibly stupid or knowingly leading you all down the garden path, playing on "the strange noise" nonsense.

There are only 3 videos that are REAL the rest are made by idiots & hoaxers

To the hoax bin with this rubbish please

edit on 24-1-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

I know, make a new thread on it and repost the video rather than add to the already existing thread on it!!

"Because when he moves about a volume change occurs." -- meaning? Should it remain constant when the microphone is directed away from the source?

Failing to see your reasoning.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by porkjaw
reply to post by Gibonz

Originally posted by Gibonz

Thanks

yes i just stopped recording because my camera battery was running low and its a hd cam and recording at 720p so i knew it would take time to get the video to my computer and i was planning on recording an intro to the video the origional file was put into video editing software and then the writing was added then converted to a smaller file type mp2 dvd so it would upload quicker

as to the sound it self it just stopped no fade
edit on 25-1-2012 by porkjaw because: to add more info to my answer

This guy is attempting to debunk your video here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I heard a loud boom at roughly 4o'clock today.
I live in ormside, cumbria. There was also that
so-called sonic boom in northunderland last
week. I have a odd feeling these 3 events are
related in some way...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
summer5
posted on 20-9-2011 @ 03:05 PM this post
reply to post by PuterMan
-------------------
"Here are two different sounds (being reported all over the world - not always followed by a significant quake). Here are two video's I found this morning regarding the quake in CO, and the following day in VA. Both were heard prior to the quakes.

Here is the one in VA:" unquote

just copy/paste, below for youtube video,,,

www.youtube.com...&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3">

These are reputable ATS memberso vewr in the Quake watch room,,,

ANy way my point being,,
1. Apparently the "noise fad/phenom etc is NOT NEW,,
2. If earthquakes associated with the noise,,
IS there a common Fault Line,,
3. Will the next earthquake be world wide, literally.

ANy way my point being,,
edit on 26-1-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
summer5
posted on 20-9-2011 @ 03:05 PM this post
reply to post by PuterMan
-------------------
"Here are two different sounds (being reported all over the world - not always followed by a significant quake). Here are two video's I found this morning regarding the quake in CO, and the following day in VA. Both were heard prior to the quakes.

Here is the one in VA:" unquote

just copy/paste, below for youtube video,,,

www.youtube.com...&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3">

These are reputable ATS memberso vewr in the Quake watch room,,,

ANy way my point being,,

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by porkjaw

I listened to this when you first posted, and I thought it authentic, it does sound like a steam whistle, but if so it would have to be something you would be used to, and anyway they are very out of fashion now. I am wondering if there any shale rock gas exploration, (fracking) going on in your area?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm honastly baffled that this is being reported all over the world, I have not a clue what it could be. Thunder does not follow lighting so I can't say for sure that it's a warning of some sort.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Could satellites from TPTB be up there playing a game with us? Making us think there's something to worry about? Nothing like the worry factor to make us want somebody to protect us.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
S & F

Strange Lights in the Sky, bizarre colors dancing in the sky and now weird sounds coming from nowhere....TPTB have many tricks to scare us. Remember in history how leaders used myths and legends to control, manipulate and scare the population...i smell something big coming...!

The more things change, the more they stay the same

edit on 26-1-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join