It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sitchin - Catholic Problem

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It seems like thats just some more speculation on your part... You have all that knowledge of the sumerian texts and the books of the bible, how do you jump to those conclusions? of black holes being creator gods etc.

what does the information in the scripture say of how humans were created? are all modern humans influenced physically and spiritually through the mingling of angels? or just a section share that past, and there are many humans who live today who naturally evolved from chimps?

because that book of enoch video you jump to the conclusion that the gods portal through black holes because enoch was shown the vision...

and if the new testament and old testament were inspired by and speaking of the evil fallen angel gods, (humanities fortunate or unfortunate , natural or unnatural creation) then are all visions from the evil original angels and all praise and worship given to them?

or you think these works of writing are describing beings which we would consider aliens, because they are life that arose on another planet... and the way of the highest true god in the universe is a way of goodness, and there are life forms that follow this path in the universe,, and there are life forms that come about on a planet, and possess lower levels of virtue and lack of rightousness, and would never think of following a path of goodness....

so this could be a lot more messy then it seems, all interpretation and speculation, and confusion and misunderstanding on all levels and every turn, history is a big game of telephone, and we dont even know what we mean with our language and descriptions of external and internal information we feel and see, we hardly know any whys,
edit on 23-1-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by undo

It seems like thats just some more speculation on your part... You have all that knowledge of the sumerian texts and the books of the bible, how do you jump to those conclusions? of black holes being creator gods etc.

what does the information in the scripture say of how humans were created? are all modern humans influenced physically and spiritually through the mingling of angels? or just a section share that past, and there are many humans who live today who naturally evolved from chimps?

because that book of enoch video you jump to the conclusion that the gods portal through black holes because enoch was shown the vision...

and if the new testament and old testament were inspired by and speaking of the evil fallen angel gods, (humanities fortunate or unfortunate , natural or unnatural creation) then are all visions from the evil original angels and all praise and worship given to them?

or you think these works of writing are describing beings which we would consider aliens, because they are life that arose on another planet... and the way of the highest true god in the universe is a way of goodness, and there are life forms that follow this path in the universe,, and there are life forms that come about on a planet, and possess lower levels of virtue and lack of rightousness, and would never think of following a path of goodness....

so this could be a lot more messy then it seems, all interpretation and speculation, and confusion and misunderstanding on all levels and every turn, history is a big game of telephone, and we dont even know what we mean with our language and descriptions of external and internal information we feel and see, we hardly know any whys,
edit on 23-1-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

well if i think jehovah is the creator and that he used a mechanism to create with and that mechanism is super massive black holes and wormholes. i think the word abyss, which shows up in the opening verse in genesis, is a wormhole/blackhole. i think the swirling mass that jehovah comes out of in ezekiel 1, is a wormhole. have you seen that video?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Didnt watch the video yet but i will, for i am interested in this all...

Genesis is weird, because it describes god creating the universe from a very human perspective and thought ability, and then creating man,, it is also suggestive of the subjective notion that this planet earth is the most relevant point in the entire universe... i also thought the god of the garden of eden, of the making man in his own image, was the angel race human minglers?

i will check the vid.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Didnt watch the video yet but i will, for i am interested in this all...

Genesis is weird, because it describes god creating the universe from a very human perspective and thought ability, and then creating man,, it is also suggestive of the subjective notion that this planet earth is the most relevant point in the entire universe... i also thought the god of the garden of eden, of the making man in his own image, was the angel race human minglers?

i will check the vid.

you could be right but that may be the result of assuming there's only one god, and everything else is an angel or pretender. but that's not what the text actually says, which leads back to the same problem mentioned in the op. there are many gods, only one that is significant to the hebrews was jehovah, and jehovah appears to be 3 gods that have been condensed into one in the old testament, then uncondensed again in the new testament. the other problem is, besides the gods, are the races created by the gods, some of which are called angels, and some which are the first adam race, who sound to be some kind of clones.

ehyeh asher ehyeh. "i am (hayah) (asher) (hayah) i am"
asher was enlil.
hayah i believe is ayah who is ea, who is enki

hayah is the root of yahweh or jehovah

so the "i am that i am" statement is revealing at least 2 members in the godhead. enlil and enki.
not sure why anu is missing from this unless anu is the mechanism used for creation (et.al wormholes/blackholes)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

there it is again. interesting that he mentions holy mountain. holy mountains were ziggurats and pyramids. i think they left out some info in this scene.

elijah taken up to heaven in a "whirlwind" in a "chariot of fire."
edit on 24-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yea thanks, im just bit confused about all that......

i am under the impression that there is one highest essence which created the laws and order of this universe, energy functioning and forming in time, commanded by the word (law, rules, system of operation) of THE GOD,

I believe the path towards knowing this god is through all things good and fair,
knowledge, wisdom, understanding, appreciation of its work and potential,its creativity, its craftiness, its size, speed, force, precision, its stillness, its peace, its realness, its aesthetics, its plans, its perfect forms, its existence of life and in all its diversity and ability, thankfulness for it harboring your existence at this time, appreciation for the spectrum of opportunity you may seek to obtain and accomplish while incarnated here

I believe its ways are intelligent and awesome beyond beyond comprehension, and although there is absolutely no way i can imagine what one will experience upon death. i believe as an aware creature at this time being mostly ignorant of this GOD, ones essence,spirit,soul,awareness, will be reunited with the hidden word, and hidden way...a continued journey..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
and here's another, that is similar to ezekiel 1 but this is in revelation. notice at the end of the video he talks about the glassy sea like crystal. i think that's the event horizon of a wormhole. this reminds me very much of the enoch wormhole descriptions. anyway here's the revelation example

enoch example (no pics, just verses from the book of enoch)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

muslim or jewish or ?

have you ever read about the divine council?

do i recognize amen, the hidden god, in your info?

amen = amun.
amun = anu.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

i am a neutral being born of this planet and my religion is simple yet all encompassing, I have discovered what I stated through observations of what i see within and without.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

i have not read of the divine council

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

i have not read of the divine council

here ya go
www.herealittletherealittle.net...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks a bundle.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is a very good vid demonstrating just how important it is to read the text and understand the text . and to take the whole counsel of God...peace

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
This is a very good vid demonstrating just how important it is to read the text and understand the text . and to take the whole counsel of God...peace

www.youtube.com...

good example!
people assume because the stories are brief, that the passage of time was as well, but there's a whole lot more going on back then than what is written.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Not wanting to sound trollish but this is actually a good example of why the bible is not important. Let me explain. A few pages back the OP presented information which shows that Jesus was really the son of Julius Ceaser and Cleopatra. If this is true then it doesn't matter who Josephs father was.

Again for those interested in studying the bible as if putting together a jigsaw puzzle this is fun and maybe they feel there is more to it. They want to find the hidden message.

I see from the OP's recent posts that he believes that those entities that altered human DNA did so for the betterment of mankind. I happen to think that the opposite is more likely. Why not show yourself if you have nothing to hide? Now before someone says that they want us to reach a certain level all on our own then why would they be OK with altering our DNA.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I can agree with you on some points about the op maybe looking for hidden messages coded inside the text of the bible ..op is a she btw... I don't agree that the bible is unimportant .It may be to you and many others but to those of us that thinks its important , it just is ...Chuck Missler talks about the codes in the bible and how they are there ..no getting around that point ..Its very extensive,very mind boggling, and can be very dangerous ...Now ,what do we do with it ...My approach to the text, and this is where it changes for me ..I find out, the more I learn, the more I realize ,how true it is to its self ...usually when I have to correct myself from my prior understanding and move closer to the literal understanding of the text ..
Chuck Missler calls this a kind of self correcting code in the text ..kind of like a dna self correcting code ...If that is not amazing then it would be easy to understand how some people would not be interested and find it unimportant . while others are amazed by it ....sorry for many words in my reply, I wish I could make it simpler ....peace

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If I may, I actually want to just copy and paste one of my posts from another thread since I think its valid here as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is en example I am referring to where ONE word changes everything as far as meaning.

"was" is actually , had become. So in Genesis, we have a reference to an OLDER world that was laid waste or made void. Made so it wasnt before? Interesting huh. Me thinks so.

What was that older world? refer to Enoch, and its proper translation all you ancient alien hunters. Then you will see Zecharia Sitchin wasn't that off. or at least you´ll understand what he had to go through. He didn't just INVENT words. They were already there, he just used common sense to extrapolate their meaning.

Do you see now why wars were fought over the translation or version of the bible we use. It either explains ALL of human origin, or its about magic. You decide.

Webster's Revision of the KJB (WEB 1833)
— And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Darby's Translation (DBY 1890)
— And the earth was waste and empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Rotherham's Emphasized Bible (EBR 1902)
— Now, the earth, had become waste and wild, and, darkness, was on the face of the roaring deep,—but, the Spirit of God, was brooding on the face of the waters.

Young's Literal Translation (YLT 1898)
— the earth hath existed waste and void, and darkness [is] on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God fluttering on the face of the waters,

chatbible.com...

» H1961 «

#1961 הָיָה hayah [haw-yaw']

a primitive root [compare H1933]; TWOT - 491; v
—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) to be, become, come to pass, exist, happen, fall out
1a) (Qal)
1a1) -----
1a1a) to happen, fall out, occur, take place, come about,
come to pass
1a1b) to come about, come to pass
1a2) to come into being, become
1a2a) to arise, appear, come
1a2b) to become
1a2b1) to become
1a2b2) to become like
1a2b3) to be instituted, be established
1a3) to be
1a3a) to exist, be in existence
1a3b) to abide, remain, continue (with word of place or time)
1a3c) to stand, lie, be in, be at, be situated (with word
of locality)
1a3d) to accompany, be with
1b) (Niphal)
1b1) to occur, come to pass, be done, be brought about
1b2) to be done, be finished, be gone
—Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
A primitive root (compare H1933); to exist, that is, be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary):—beacon, X altogether, be (-come, accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), continue, do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-) self, require, X use.

lexiconcordance.com...

edit on 24-1-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Although you have replied in a well thought logical line...we know after Mapping the entire Human Genome...there was no directed change at one specific point in our development that would prove Biblical theory.

Homosapiens were once Cro Magnons and we were so close physicaly that you or I would not be able to tell the difference between the two. Cro Magnons were around about 40,000 years ago and actually had a slightly larger brain than current Man....but they became us and we were once them.

Neanderthals were around before Cro Magnon but did share time of existance and both species of Man walked the Earth for a while....Homosapiens are not decendents of Neanderthals however it is possible some inter breading occured but because Cro Magnon...was such a vast improvement of evolutionary development...it is thought that Cro Magnon killed Neanderthal off but Neanderthal...even though shared a common ancestor with Cro Magnon....became a dead end of evolutionary development.

Because we have mapped the entire Human Genome as well as many other species Genomes...we can trace all life back to the original Single Celled Organizm we all evolved from. This is a fact. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

I am suspicious of the idea that truth has to be coded into something else. If someone extracts the truth from the bible they should just lay it out in plain modern language instead of telling others to read the bible and find the truth out for themselves.

OP says that there have been "utrageous human tragedies over the millenia that were completely avoidable" if the truth was known. Why would you then point people to the text with a code that people for millenia have not been able to decipher? Seems backwards.

edit on 24-1-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

ctually there is evidence of a mass "die off" of alot of our genetic base. This would account for the mass die offs suggested in the bible, if taken at face value as a historical text.

Look at the Toba supereruption theory

The Toba supereruption (Youngest Toba Tuff or simply YTT[1]) was a supervolcanic eruption that occurred some time between 69,000 and 77,000 years ago at Lake Toba (Sumatra, Indonesia). It is recognized as one of the Earth's largest known eruptions. The related catastrophe theory holds that this event plunged the planet into a 6-to-10-year volcanic winter and possibly an additional 1,000-year cooling episode. This change in temperature resulted in the world's human population being reduced to 10,000 or even a mere 1,000 breeding pairs, creating a bottleneck in human evolution.

The Toba event is the most closely studied supereruption. In 1993, science journalist Ann Gibbons first suggested a link between the eruption and a bottleneck in human evolution. Michael R. Rampino of New York University and Stephen Self of the University of Hawaii at Manoa quickly lent their support to the idea. The theory was further developed in 1998 by Stanley H. Ambrose of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

en.wikipedia.org...

We can all argue about whether Jesus was a parthenogenetic being produced without physical insemination, and whether he became reanimated a few days after death, but getting direct evidence for those “miracles” is well-nigh impossible, and so we argue against them on the grounds of improbability. But there’s one bedrock of Abrahamic faith that is eminently testable by science: the claim that all humans descend from a single created pair—Adam and Eve—and that these individuals were not australopithecines or apelike ancestors, but humans in the modern sense. Absent their existence, the whole story of human sin and redemption falls to pieces.

Unfortunately, the scientific evidence shows that Adam and Eve could not have existed, at least in the way they’re portrayed in the Bible. Genetic data show no evidence of any human bottleneck as small as two people: there are simply too many different kinds of genes around for that to be true. There may have been a couple of “bottlenecks” (reduced population sizes) in the history of our species, but the smallest one not involving recent colonization is a bottleneck of roughly 10,000-15,000 individuals that occurred between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago. That’s as small a population as our ancestors had, and—note—it’s not two individuals

whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com...

Not two individuals, but the fact that our genetic base has "bottle necked" shows that great events in our environment have reduced our population to a mere 10-15,000 people. That is huge.
All cultures share an explanation for the most recent one, the most dramatic one.

not to mention that in Hebrew
Adam= human
Root = Adama

and just like Elohim is a PLURAL form of God, meaning gods or at the very least the concept of a trinity in ancient faith, we can assume that Adam and eve are not literally saying 2 people formed making mankind, but 2 genetic trees repopulated the world.

» H0121 «

#0121 אָדָם 'Adam [aw-dawm']

the same as H0120; TWOT - 25a; n pr m

—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

Adam = "red"
1) first man
2) city in Jordan valley

—Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
The same as H0120; Adam, the name of the first man, also of a place in Palestine:—Adam.
—Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
#121.
אָדָם
Adam (9a); from the same as 120; the first man, also a city in the Jordan Valley:—
NASB - Adam(12).

lexiconcordance.com...

Interesting to note that Zechariah Sitchin correctly translated RED MAN or first man from the Sumerian texts.
This is not a person but a group of people representing a genetic base from which we started from. A mold.

edit on 24-1-2012 by casenately because: more and fix

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join