It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Ron Paul Statistical Comparisons You Definitely Haven't Seen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Wow, thanks for posting the Santorum clip rstsegooski. I've always knew rick was a horrid choice, because of his history with voting on defense spending. This video really lays it all out. First he says that there is no class system in america and now he wants to take away individual liberty...how can this man even be considered for president is beyond me...
edit on 21-1-2012 by boot2theface because: spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

I know it, man! I have a close female friend who "likes" Ron Paul, but is going with Santorum. I showed her this clip, and she was just like, "Well, Ron Paul just isn't capable of getting the nomination">

And Sanitarium is?????

I wanted to rip my face off.

But in the end, I feel if RP can't get it done, it ain't gonna be Mitt, but rather the prominent CFR member Newt Gingrich..
edit on 21-1-2012 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
posted on 21-1-2012 @ 08:47 AM in 2012 Elections

Mitts recent struggles this week have been painful to watch. He has resembled “porky pig” in his attempts to explain his Tax Returns (or lack thereof).

Also gaining traction is the issue about Mitt’s IRA. The Wall Street Journal estimated that Mitt’s IRA is valued between $20-$100 million.

Wall Street Journal article:
online.wsj.com...

Considering the most he could have legally contributed is around $150,000 he would have to have the best / luckiest portfolio manager in history to have $19-$99 million in gains on $150k in investments AND survive the recessions we’ve had.

Time article:
moneyland.time.com...

Newt Gingrich put a debate moderator and his ex wife in their place this week as millions watched. The underlying sentiment however will likely cause Gingrich to fade from his second “15 minutes of fame”. Voters will likely re-connect with the underlying tone that Gingrich broke his political “Contract with America” as well as his “moral contract” with two ex-wives. Voters across America will continue to ponder about Newt’s trustworthiness.

Rick Santorum is an enigma. He seems like a kid happy to be at the adult table. He seems outclassed by his “big brother” Mitt, his “cranky uncle” Newt and his “grampa” Ron. Some of his policies may or may not be good for America. He may or may not be a flip flopper. He may or may not be electable as the nominee but doubtfully as President. If he can’t overshadow his GOP competitors how will he handle Netanyahu, Ahmadinejad, Medvedev and Chavez?

Then there’s Ron Paul.

If Ron Paul looked like Mitt and had a slightly less radical position on the military he would be unstoppable. Dr. Paul has solid support among a wide range of voter demographics and the GOP cannot win the Presidential election without Ron Pauls supporter.

The GOP now has two choices – one of the three “main stream” candidates have to adopt a less radical version of Ron Paul’s platform OR Ron Paul has to smooth his platform to be more palatable to the GOP base. The result just may be the best thing for America and the way politics is supposed to work, as long as the eventual nominee doesn’t jettison his platform as soon as he takes the oath of office like Obama did.

Either way the GOP race is going to be fascinating to watch in the coming weeks as the platform solidifies and the GOP is forced to reinvent itself to appeal to the Ron Paul ellectorate.

edit on 21-1-2012 by beanandginger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'm curious to get ATS's thoughts on this.. Again, all this can be verified personally if you have the time. Your thoughts? Good day...

I was noticing this last evening, switching back and forth between Fox Nes and CNN, MSNBC is always running "Lock Up," I guess they are getting people ready to be closed up in FEMA camps.

On one station Mitt Romney was "gaining momentum" in South Carolina, and taking the major vote, and on the other station, Newt Gingrich was "sweeping the votes and gaining a wide lead." So which is it? I thought.

These stations hardly ever even mentioned Ron Paul, during the debate the other night the crowd had to keep yelling before the moderator would even let Ron Paul comment on Abortion, and he is the only Doctor up there! I was appalled at this, and all of the recent tricks of the cable news stations. trends....they are trying to shove Mitt and Newt down our throat, and make Ron Paul invisible to us. Well, some of us have eyes, and ears, and mouths, and know how to use them. Let Freedom Ring!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Your post got me thinking and I found the post I wanted to share for your consideration as to maybe a why the differences in the data ..if for nothing else as to show how a group of people can do a little thing to correct what seems to be a error on our google friendship ...I am sure this doesn't add to the politics of the discussion but it raises a bit of awareness to how google works ...I found the thread interesting and thought that it might help ...peace
WUWT search engine issues and site update wattsupwiththat.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

"Get off my lawn!"

Hilarious! Great thread my friend! S & F for you sir! Ok meow?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

1. If any other GOP candidate had the demographic trending that Ron Paul is showing with New Voters, Young Voters and Independents the GOP and MSM would be salivating but they are both employing an all out media blitz to convince us that Mitt Romney is unstoppable as the nominee because he won Iowa by 8 votes (which may be contested) and because he won New Hampshire (which is practically his home state) by a large margin as expected. Reverse the Iowa win and award it to Santorum and then lets see what happens in states not so pro-Romney and you have quite a different story. The deographics are extremely upside for Paul, nobody is a clear front runner yet and Romney, Santorum and Paul are basically tied.

2. The MSM has come full circle with their coverage. Their playbook so far;

a. Ignore Ron Paul’s rise in the polls, and when that fails
b. Label Ron Paul a kook, and when that fails
c. Label Ron Paul a racist, and when that fails
d. Label Ron Paul’s foreign policy as “dangerous, and when that fails
e. Advise Huntsman to stay out of Iowa race so as not to split Romneys support, and when that fails
f. Bombard the airwaves with pro Romney “news” pieces, and when that fails
g. Advise Perry to stay in the race so his supporters will not gravitate to Ron Paul, and when that fails
h. Bombard the airwaves with comments that Ron Paul can’t win and is only looking for a platform
speech at the RNC convention, and when that fails
i. Bombard the airwaves with pro Romney “news” pieces, AGAIN, and when that fails
j. Ignore Ron Paul’s rise in the polls and especially among the voters that the GOP covets the most
New Voters, Youth and Independents.

3. Ron Paul can realize a meteoric rise if he makes 2 statements;

a. Too many people think the USA and specifically Republicans are war mongers and crusaders and based on the Pentagon leading the Bush AND Obama administrations around by the nose - I tend to agree. Ron Paul needs to expand his position on foreign policy platform to explain that he supports a strong defense but that does not mean nation building or regime change. Since when does being Republican mean supporting nation building and regime change. We need to know Ron Paul beileives in a strong national defense – that he’s not too slow to pull the trigger, but also that he’s not too QUICK to pull the trigger.
b. As everyone knows there exists a great divide between the rich in this country and everyone else, whether you count yourself in the 99%, 58%, 43%, etc. The federal government of the USA is facilitating that divide, has created a wall that prevents the ascension of the poor / middle class into the wealthy class. Mr. Paul please be our voice in the spirit of Ronald Reagan in sending the message to Washington – “Please tear down that wall” that is the federal bureaucracy, that prevents growth, that prohibits free trade, that prohibits entrepreneurialism and that dampens the human spirit of self accomplishment thru individual achievement.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boot2theface
I truly don't think anyone in the streets support the other candidates. It's just the corporate media telling us who we support. I seriously don't know anyone who doesn't support Paul. He IS the only logical choice...
edit on 20-1-2012 by boot2theface because: clarity

Exactly right, and everyone on here knows it. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who believe what they see on TV and will vote how they are told.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I wanted to rip my face off.

I have ripped off my face over this issue numerous times. Every time my face starts to grow back, it's time to rip it off again.....then my head explodes.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The people I know who don't want to vote for Paul are basing their decision on his pro-life beliefs--despite the fact he wants to give the power to the states--and because they feel somehow if he won the presidency we'd go back to having separate restrooms for blacks and whites.

What's worse is that most of the people I know who are worried about his pro-life views are either men....or women over 40 who won't be having to worry about having an abortion ANYWAY!!!!!
X 1,00000

I just want to scream..."CAN WE PLEASE GET REAL!!!!!!"
edit on 21-1-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

I know some stupid democrats (that are afraid of him taking away federal social programs) that don't support RP. Well, they're not really stupid, they are ignorant and scared. Either way you slice it, democrat or republican, if you're playing along with the antiquated, corrupt, plastic two party paradigm that's currently in place, and you don't support a drastic re-structuring and reparations (i.e., Ron Paul), then it's my opinion that you are ignorant and scared. That's my feelings on the issue. Don't mean to offend, but that's my perspective.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It makes you wonder how Romney has so much support, right?

Check out my related thread that questions if Romney really even does have that much support:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

As much as this elates me, I worry that 'they' will just rig the elections again, you know, like when Bush got re-elected... Expect recounts or some other bullsh.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
OOH, also look out for voting stations taking a VERY long time to move the voters through. This happened in the UK and we ended up a Tory coalition mind fk.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thanks for this. If RP wins SC today I am going to volunteer for his campaign here in connecticut. A win here would force the MSM to acknowledge him. Definatelybthink the online polls are rigged on CNN or FOX. Even though a lot of brain washed baby boomers are the ones looking to those sites for political news...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ok, I admit it...these statistics are undeniable.

I guess Ron Paul will be the next President Of The United Internet.

Because that is all this shows...it has no statistical cross over into the real world. If we believed everything we saw on the internet...there would be a whole lot more hot women walking in the streets.
edit on 21-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I don't know, there's something to say for it. The graphs are almost perfectly inverse of the CNN and Fox percentages I gave at the end of the thread. Also, Ron Paul is the only one that remained above 80 at the end of the graph.. It's strange, I don't know exactly what to make of it, but there's something there in my opinion...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thank goodness for the internet. The reality is that Ron Paul scares the daylights out of both the Dems and Reps. Since there is no difference between them other than rhetoric. RP's foreign policy and ending the drug war will draw a significant number of Dems, the GOP hates RP because he is threatening the military industrial complex. They are both for expansion of government and reduction of freedom. The brainwashed supporters of each only believe the party lines. They are grasping at the last straw, he's unelectable.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is why they want to censor our internet, so we can't see past the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Most of the people that I know are voting for Ron Paul. The others are voting for either Santorum or Gingrich. Nobody is voting for Romney. Nobody.

Arggh, Santorum!! Is it me or does he just look like he's whining anytime he speaks? Well, presentation aside, this is my #1 argument to my Sanitarium-supporter friends..

Wow I never seen that interview with Ricky. If this does not stop this loon from getting 1 more vote I loose my faith in humanity. (exaggerating a tad, but not much =P)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join