It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time has gone wonky in my house. Every clock wrong. (Photos)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
On christmas I got a new watch, and just three weeks ago it started going wrong. Nothing paranormal, just bad batteruies

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh no, it's the new Christmas watches, conspiracy!!!! (Joking, I promise)

This is all actually very weird, I wonder what effects this will have on our lovely planet if it is for a fact really some phenomena we have no clue about yet. I just hope it doesn't start happening here, I'm back in college now and don't want to be late for classes because the universe is bending in upon itself or something.
Even if it spells the end or is a serious issue.. I'll be late for class dangit! XD

EDIT: I just had an interesting though: What if when the time jumps back, we get that much younger accordingly to the time?
.. Yeah, I'm going to leave here now I'm coming up with all kinds of crazy things in my head that don't warrant being here.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Myomistress because: Loopyness.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I posted this in another thread and thought it would be relevant here as well.

I for one, am expecting to start hearing about more anomolies regarding time/timeslips/accidental timetravel/some peoples time passing slower or faster than others, etc.

Something along the lines of,

"honey, the wierdest thing happened while I was at the shop today. Normally it takes me the entire day to completely remove and tear down an engine from a car. Today, for some reason, I was able to do it before lunch.
The boss was impressed and told me to take the rest of the day off".

We shall see.

This type of phenomenon will start increasing just like the sounds you are all hearing in the sky and probably in tandem. It is my feeling that they are related. Remember, the idea of time is an illusory construct and it is relative/subjective. We all tend to experience the phenomenon of time on the same general terms and conditions..........until now.What you experience as an "hour" will soon be far different from what I experience an "hour".

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalWisdom
reply to post by Deplume

mo

Wow this is quite weird. All my clocks/phones, even my cars clock and my microwave have been playing up recently. I was late for work yesterday as my alarm never went off, I was surprised to see my phone still said 01h00 when I woke up and the sun was shining. Once I realised it was actually 09h00 (after calling the automated time service) I got dressed in a hurry ran to the car and saw the time was 11h00 I freaked out, sped off to work, and then the radio said it had just gone 09h30.

I was so confused. My wife also told me later than her phones time was also wrong and that the clock in our kitchen and microwave were wrong too.

Very odd indeed.

Wonder what it could be? I did hear we are moving through a highly magentised area of space currently so maybe it has to do with that?!
Source > www.space.com...

Peace

PW

Sounds like a bad dream I've had a few times ...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Who else is in the house?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
"the things which i once thought to be real, are increasingly more unreal; while the unreal are becoming increasingly more real"

deplume, reflect on your mental state around the time your times were altered. reflect on your feelings. reality is manifested from ones consious/ unconsious perception. if you put it out there...the universe will comply
edit on 19-1-2012 by JAsay1LOVE because: specify whom the comment was directed to

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
What actually happening is the fabric of time is tearing itself apart.

Keep an eye for reports of strangers being found who don't know were they are and how they got there.

Also this is not new to me because last year around Sept 21 2011 me and my mom had a freeky experience of "shadow image"A Past reflection of a person who was there at one time in the past.

Time is actually bending on itself.

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: time bending

And the mechanical clocks keep up with it? Clocks aren't "time meters".

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
THE LANGOLIERS ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This same thing has been happening to my friend at her clinic. Every clock in the place says a different time, she re-sets them, but they all go off on their own within a few hours.

She's given up on re-setting. Its very weird. We're in northeast US

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
THE LANGOLIERS ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!!
No, it's the tommyknockers.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If everyone experienced it id be less skeptical.....damn even if your immediate neighbors did id be more inclined to believe it

Im in the UK....Essex, SE England. Nothing strange here, apart from all the orange people, but thats normal

For one household to experience this, its either a coincidence or a prank.

Time splitting?? REALLY....care to provide some evidence to back this up?? And i dont mean random blogs or users on here, i mean real scientific data :p

The problem ive noticed of late is....too many users are attributing everyday occurrences to paranormal/extraterrestrial/HAARP etc without really thinking about logical explanations
Immediately it has to be something bizarre and unheard of in everyday life.

Seriously....not everything is a conspiracy or some kind of magic. Take a break lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well then again, in most cases we strive for bizarre explanations for something before we sit down and come up with rational ones. For instance you hear a thump in the night in a deserted pitch black house. What do most people think first? Someone or something is inside the house. What do they discover to be the truth after investigation? It was just a box falling off of a counter or something falling over.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMike

Originally posted by dreamfox1
What actually happening is the fabric of time is tearing itself apart.

Keep an eye for reports of strangers being found who don't know were they are and how they got there.

Also this is not new to me because last year around Sept 21 2011 me and my mom had a freeky experience of "shadow image"A Past reflection of a person who was there at one time in the past.

Time is actually bending on itself.

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: time bending

And the mechanical clocks keep up with it? Clocks aren't "time meters".

Star for this...lol. Some responses in this thread do make it seem like people are thinking of clocks as "time meters".

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is so strange.

I was sitting in my living room the other night with my husband and I said "Man... it sure is quiet in here". We looked around in silence for a moment and realized our clock was not ticking. Brushing it off, I decided to fix the batteries the next morning.

Next morning rolls around, I come through the living room and tick...tock...tick...working again.

Now it is stuck on one time (8:53) the second hand twitches but it never moves.

SPOOKY!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Have you checked with your neighbors? Did they find the clocks and timepieces out of sync? Any reports on your local television station or newspapers?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have a small battery operated travel clock that I used to use while suntanning. One day while outside... an unfamiliar car was driving by just as I happened to glance at the clock. The car drove into the parking lot and pulled into a spot directly adjacent to me... then immediately backed out and left the same way it came. The entire event took less than a minute. In the mean time as this car is coming and going... I'm watching this little travel clock of mine doing a fast forward in time entirely on it's own accord... moving forward several minutes. And it only speeded forward when the car was present... and then quit acting strangely after the car was gone.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Set them all and they will stay the same, you've got a bad case of the "haven't been paying attentions" most of your clocks have probably been bad for a while, and you didn't notice until your alarm screwed up.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
I have a small battery operated travel clock that I used to use while suntanning. One day while outside... an unfamiliar car was driving by just as I happened to glance at the clock. The car drove into the parking lot and pulled into a spot directly adjacent to me... then immediately backed out and left the same way it came. The entire event took less than a minute. In the mean time as this car is coming and going... I'm watching this little travel clock of mine doing a fast forward in time entirely on it's own accord... moving forward several minutes. And it only speeded forward when the car was present... and then quit acting strangely after the car was gone.

LOL, I can't help but think there are a some factory worker somewhere in China or Taiwan chuckling as they stick a wad of gum in the innards of a clock on the assembly line and saying "Dees wheel reewy dwyve dem cwazie"

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
strange indeed.
2nd

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

You know...this may or may not come as a surprise to you, but the whole world's going wonky. I would honestly give a little bit of credence to the "fabric of reality" theory. Since no one else has anything better, and all the logical explanation the gov't is feeding us has turned out to be a load of crap, I can't think of anything I can run with. Fabric of reality? Bending time and space? Why not?

In any case, everything is starting to go crazy, just a little more obviously than before. We just gotta deal until it comes to a head. There's nothing else we can do.

Have a gorgeous day in your really time-disoriented house, haha.

edit on CThursdaypm575722f22America/Chicago19 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join