Time has gone wonky in my house. Every clock wrong. (Photos)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I would assume either a practical joke, or some kind of magnetic disturbance, before a genuine temporal anomaly.

That doesn't mean I'm prepared to completely rule out the occurrence of something strange; but a good rule of thumb is always to make sure you have entirely eliminated all mundane possibilities, before assuming a paranormal event.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This is one of three things:

1. An EMP
2. Time vortex thingie
3. You're playing a prank

And, to be honest, I'd believe the time vortex before I would a random EMP hit your house.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
What actually happening is the fabric of time is tearing itself apart.

Keep an eye for reports of strangers being found who don't know were they are and how they got there.

Also this is not new to me because last year around Sept 21 2011 me and my mom had a freeky experience of "shadow image"A Past reflection of a person who was there at one time in the past.

Time is actually bending on itself.

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: time bending

Time is just a fabrication created by humanity.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
You seem to have corrected the time on your
Sony cellphone before you snapped the other
pictures. What did you use as a reference for
your cellphone?
edit on 19-1-2012 by snewpers because: meh

That's a good point actually. I did miss that out, there is a radio in my bedroom, the nice man on the radio told me the time.
Downstairs the only way to tell was via TV/PC.

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Question ... did you have a lightning storm that night?

No storms last night.

Originally posted by Qumulys
So we have either a:-
1. Prank pulled on you.
2. Prank your pulling on us (I mean, you could have taken those pics of clocks at any time, I've seen a pic of Big Ben once, it had the time on it too but it didn't match the real time cause it was a photo!
3. The twilight zone happened at your place but spared everyone else.
4. Seeing as its happening to battery clocks, I guess that rules out the chance that a frequency change/shift in the Hz of your local power is the culprit... That doesn't leave much left to go on....

Edit. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
edit on 19-1-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

1. No, not possible.
2. This is why I don't post threads on ATS anymore.
(It's okay, you're not the first, and you wont be the last in this thread)
3. I haven't asked anyone else. I haven't spoken to anyone apart from the person giving my daughter a lift to school, and they were running late too.
4. My heater is mains powered, as is my home phone. (Home phone was on its cradle and fully charged) so I can't just put it down to battery failure.

I can't explain it either. That's why I shared!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
sounds like something drained the batteries, maybe a problem with your house magnetic field

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I would assume either a practical joke, or some kind of magnetic disturbance, before a genuine temporal anomaly.

That doesn't mean I'm prepared to completely rule out the occurrence of something strange; but a good rule of thumb is always to make sure you have entirely eliminated all mundane possibilities, before assuming a paranormal event.

I agree completely. I mean it's fully possible that the heating timer and home phone faulted somehow, at the same time all the batteries died (but then they are working fine now.. with the same batteries still in..
)
It could all just be a massive coincidence, and I'm more likely to go with that, than assume some sort of timey-wimey anomaly.
As I said, I'm used to not having much luck with electronics.
Weird coincidences are okay to be discussed on ATS too right?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So you woke up and immediately corrected your cell phone time?

How did you do that

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Your 6 year old had a very amazing prediction/experience type thingy Your Thread. I took a quick re-read of the things they said. I think you may be too quick to discount the imagination and resourcefulness of a 6 year old. Is it not possible the unreachable clock is just faulty and gave them a good idea for some tomfoolery?

(It may have seemed like I was accusing you of pranking, I was just listing the most likely possibilities. I should have added faults/failures. Things break down, although extremely unlikely, its possible to happen in conjunction.)

edit on 19-1-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The clocks at my job are all different aswell. I dont know if the same thing happened to them like what you experienced OP or if they were never set to the right time. actually I think the maintenance man may of put new batteries in them but never set them to the correct time..

there's a benefit for having messed up clocks on the job, if im ever late theres always a clock somewhere that says im not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This is why I do not have a clock and rely on the sun to motivate me through certain parts of the day.

"Shiney, bright.. Get up time!"
"Hot burny sunlight, Lunch time!"
"Cool dim light, dinner time!"
"Dark, cold.. sleepy time"

Makes watching the telly useless however..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Morning,

This happened to me yesterday!!.
Woke up randomly in the morning 7am aroundish i think, & couldnt get back to sleep.
My alarm was set for 8:25am, so i'd be up in time to catch the 9:47am bus.
So im waiting for the bus, i check my watch & my phone both say 9:47am. Bus hasnt arrived yet.
Im thinking the bus is late or ive missed it.
No one at bus stop apart from me & an old lady who i ask if the bus has been yet?, she says "not yet". .
I see a friend of mine, as im waiting at the stop. We're having a chat whilst im waiting.
I ask him what time is it?, He pulls out his phone & tells me "its 9:38am, why?".
Im like, thats a bit strange,my watch & phone says 9:48am, i think he's messing with me so i ask him to show me the time on his phone 9:39am it now says.
He's got to go to work so off he goes.
So im waiting around, bus arrives, i get on it. I ask a lass on the bus what time is it? she says its 9.50am
im like thanks & so i check me phone & watch & they both say 10:00am!!!.
So i adjust the times on both to 9:50am, im thinking whoah thats bit strange, anyways i do what ive got to do in town blah de blah.I get bus back, i get home make a brew, as im doing that. I glance at the time on me digital radio 2:22pm in kitchen.
So been curious i look at my watch & phone 2:12pm!!.
Im thinking WTF is this?
So i check me laptop 2:12pm normal time. ( which was left on all night on charge too).
I had no one round my house the night before either.
10 minutes my Watch, Mob Phone & Digital Radio had gained!!.
I have no pictures, just my word friends.
I thought about posting lastnight but thought people will be like Pics or didnt happen.
But with Deplume posting about this, i thought ive got to post!!.
I live in East Yorkshire on the coast if it helps.
I really cant think of an answer how this has happened, especially with it not affecting my laptop aswell.

Anyone with an answer or theory?

Thanks Mikey

Edit. Sorry for the long Essay!!
edit on 19/1/12 by Obsidian303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

Originally posted by petrus4

I agree completely. I mean it's fully possible that the heating timer and home phone faulted somehow, at the same time all the batteries died (but then they are working fine now.. with the same batteries still in..
)
It could all just be a massive coincidence, and I'm more likely to go with that, than assume some sort of timey-wimey anomaly.
As I said, I'm used to not having much luck with electronics.
Weird coincidences are okay to be discussed on ATS too right?

Well, fix all ur clocks, and check the next time they go wonky. See if anything else has happened. No point wondering about what if's when it's a one off. If it happens again, then you can book into the loony bin because thats where all the answer wi.. I mean ATS, because thats where all the answers will be.

Guy books into a mental health clinic.

Guy, "Doc, doc I'm seeing god and he's telling me I'm going to be the next jesus!!"
Doc, "Pics or it didn't happen, noob!"

Yaarghh, but it's true.. lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Could you tell us where you are in the UK? Could you also please, Obsidian303?

PrimalWisdom, are you in the UK too? If so, where abouts?

I think it would be important to see how close you are to each other.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Hi, im in East Yorkshire, on the coast 15 miles away from Hull.

Im going to ask my friends, if they noticed any thing with the time too.

Will keep every one posted!.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I posted yesterday on another thread where an individual created a thread to discuss an incident where he seems to have lost a few seconds. My response was to say that this phenomena is not new, it is very typical in UFO abduction cases and now seems to be happening to individuals that have no connection to UFOs.

No need to over-elaborate, but if coupled with the fairly recent sounds heard around the world, it can be said that we are witnessing (given) phenomenea that supercedes our understanding of some of the more basic conditions we accept about reality. In other words, these events leave room for thought and reconsideration of what reality is...

It would seem easy to discard this bit of conjecture, but keep in mind that the technology of the UFOs is but a mere glimpse into a world if not Universe that we really know very little about from our limited perspective on this blue-green speck.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

This happened to me this morning too. My alarm clock has a feature that if the power goes out it resets itself when it comes back on but it was wrong this morning. My cell showed a screen I'd never seen before, with no time or date on it. My stove and microwave each told different times, both wrong. A clock in my living room wasn't even close.

I turned my pc on and the time seemed okay. I thought it was a pretty strange occurrence by itself until I read this thread. I'm still flummoxed but no harm no foul I guess...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hey this happend to me, I got a new watch at xmas, Brand new it's being playing around for days now, i keep reseting it but it slows down and stops ect, i just put this down to a fault. My living room clock has been funny for a while so i disregard that. But my internet service's and tv boxes has been acting strange lately? since these world noise's started i put it down to some sort of solar activity or shift. Seem's the story's have vanished from our TV's im not clued up on these story's so much so i cant say otherwise but it diffently fits the effects? specialy when my service is a fiberoptic 1 which is more advance than most of the other companys. And they just announced all customers will be recieving double the speed in 18months if not sooner for free ? Maybe nothing but could be something.

im in cleethorpes.
edit on 19-1-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well.. this is just wonderful. It happened to me too last night.

I was on my computer chatting with a friend who was about to leave work at 11PM. 10:45 rolls around and we stop chatting so she can do paperwork. She says we'll chat more when she gets home, a drive of about 10 minutes.

My comp tells me it's 11:19 when my father tells me its 11:30 and I should go to bed to wake up early. I reply that it is not 11:30. I browse the net for a while longer.

I start to think that the chat program froze and it's telling me my friend is unavailable when she very well might already be home and trying to contact me. I grab my cellphone to send her a text and the phone says it's 11:49. I look at my computer and it still says 11:19.

I'm located in NY state.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

This happened today right?

No offence, but I'm highly suspicious why your clock is also heading onto the day Saturday...when its only Thursday today....doesn't that mean your clock would have been off for a long long time, like several days?

If that has happened how come you only notice it now?
edit on 19-1-2012 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
reply to post by Deplume

This happened today right?

No offence, but I'm highly suspicious why your clock is also heading onto the day Saturday...when its only Thursday today....doesn't that mean your clock would have been off for a long long time, like several days?

If that has happened how come you only notice it now?
edit on 19-1-2012 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

The date has never worked on it. No idea why. It was a charity shop job though. Just thought it would be nice to check how long I was spending in the shower.

Maybe the steam has effected it?
Also a possibility, thank you.

I'm surprised by all the replies from the UK.
Kinda makes me feel a bit less mental.
On the school run a mum whose son is in my little ones class was running late picking him up, she said she doesn't have a single clock in her house that tells the right time. I was tempted to tell her about this morning, but thought better of it..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join