It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time has gone wonky in my house. Every clock wrong. (Photos)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
About 20 years ago i set all the clocks in my house back, because i didnt wanted to go to school, even my dad's wrist watch while he was sleeping. And nobody woke up the next morning, and i didnt go to school.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by matilda
About 20 years ago i set all the clocks in my house back, because i didnt wanted to go to school, even my dad's wrist watch while he was sleeping. And nobody woke up the next morning, and i didnt go to school.

come to think of it now, I've done the same to screw somebody up. I just moved the hours back same for each.
It's a good one!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reminds me of the x files when someone gets abducted o.O

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Now I have this weird image in my mind of somebody breaking into peoples homes and resetting their clocks to mess with them

Truly odd. Hope you figure it out. If that's the worst that happens to you this week though, it's a pretty good week.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've had this happen to me quite a few times where my alarm clock doesn't ring and
my mobile phone is 5-30mins off real time.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Fantastic Rodenberry-esque story. Throw in a hero and a villian and you got yerself a dern good book.

Excellent evidence, by the way.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
add me to the list!

about a week ago, a battery-powered clock that I use EVERY day was off by several hours....but was still ticking away at the proper rate. (I live alone)

there was a strange power outage (not weather related) that night. obviously this should not have effected the battery clock tho.

very strange! genuine conspiracy? !
edit on 19-1-2012 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just a speculation, but could this link have anything to do with it? And I also have had a few problems with 2 different pcs, and a coffepot in the last few days. Im in the US tho....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

This might be the explanation I was looking for, my microwave which is above my stove and my stove, never keep time together. I set them, then one is always a couple minutes ahead. It takes a couple weeks but everytime I reset them they eventually go back to wrong! Let me also tell you that these appliances have been replaced 2x in the last 9 years and the problem continues, so maybe it is the electrical outlets. They are plugged into separate outlets and I believe they are on different lines. Of that doesn't explain why a windup watch won't run on my wrist! That must be supernatural!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
Good morning ATS'rs, well it is in the UK.. (I think!)

My alarm didn't go off this morning. In fact when I woke up at about 8.40am the house was quiet, and freezing.
The heating hadn't come on.

My alarm is set for 7.30am but it had stopped. I assumed the battery had died.
Then I noticed my mobile was showing the wrong time too, so I changed that, then I checked the heating, the timer said 6.00am. I adjusted it and turned it on.
Then I got downstairs, and noticed the kitchen clock was ticking, but said a completely different time.. and so did the bathroom clock.. and so did my home phone.
In fact the only way I could tell the time was via the TV (News24) and the PC when I turned it on.

Even freakier to me, my daughters watch that she recieved as a christmas present, which I was looking at yesterday, was showing another random time. This has a new battery in it, and it was set to the correct time, by her meticulous grandfather, so she could use it straight away on christmas day. So I'm finding it really hard to believe that the watch would be among the many things that suffered this spectacularly coincidental failure..

The other weird thing, is that barring the alarm clock.. all the clocks are still ticking, the second hands are still moving, the mobile, and home phones still have battery power, and the heating timer was still whirring.

I took some photos of the clocks/watch/phone.
The heating I changed straight away (It was flipping cold!) so I can't show you the timer.

Kitchen clock:

Bathroom clock.

Daughters watch. (Yes I know, the 'bling' isn't my cup of tea either..)

Home phone.

Times were:
Alarm clock: 5.45am
Heating: 6.00am
Bathroom clock: 4.42am
Kitchen clock: 7.13am
Watch: 9.51am
Home phone: 1.35am
The mobile I changed before I'd woken up completely. I can't remember what it said, but it was early hours of the morning.
I would have taken more pics, or timestamped them somehow, but between that, and making sure little one was ready for her ride to school, I just didn't think.

Sorry for the huge amounts of info, but I feel 'zapped' for want of a better word, absolutely drained. I'm just looking for an explanation, but if you're anything like me, you want to know the facts, and have as much proof as possible, before you start to offer insight.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Deplume because: (no reason given)

Hi,

What does EVERYONE make of this???

KITCHEN CLOCK (TIME STOPPED AT 07:13AM) -
PHOTO TAKEN - 2012:01:19 - 08:47:23AM.

BATHROOM CLOCK (TIME STOPPED AT 04:42AM) -
PHOTO TAKEN - 2012:01:19 - 08:52:17AM.

DAUGHTERS WATCH (TIME STOPPED AT 09:51AM) -

PHOTO TAKEN - 2012:01:19 - 08:53:24AM

HOME PHONE (TIME STOPPED AT 01:35AM) -
PHOTO TAKEN - 2012:01:19 - 09:00:54AM.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Are you living near high capacity power lines ?

It is why you need to record your power meter on a daily basis..!

Have you connected you power input to the home through a surge meter, this way you can record how many volts or amps your consuming and see your actual consumption, this also helps when there might be a power surge and you suffer a catastrophic loss of an appliance as it is admissible in court and you are refunded the full amount of the appliance providing the hardware you install is approved.
edit on 19-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I had a dream last night and it relates to what is being posted here, my dream had me time travel 10 years or so in the past, and to confirm the phenom I looked at cell phones and clocks to validate the time, all the clocks were off and didn't make sense.... there was also something about people that were effected by the time slip would either age older or younger, and it was pretty horrific if the time slip happen to push you into the future, where as if you slipped into the past, you would feel just as young and vibrant as you did in that time period. It was a strange dream, and I only thought about it for a moment or so this morning but this thread seemed to revise what I remember based on the time displayed by the clocks..... nothing was in sync, all clocks were wrong in the dream, and it seemed to dispell the event.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed! very strange, also
I'm starting to lean on the whole "time is an illusion" theory as many weird happenings are occuring around the globe lately. come to think of it, the other day I set my alarm for 6 AM and the thing never went off. I didn't think anything of it at the time but perhaps its the same phenomena you experienced? I'll be watching the clocks from now on, to check for anomalies/strange occurences. good thread!

also brush off the naysayers and doubters op. You know what you experienced more than anyone on this site.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Threads like these are just so silly lol. Change your batteries bud.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I read the thread about your conversation with your daughter, on how she talks about Aliens... Or other people...

I've come across readings/dealings with Aliens that are fascinated with time displaying objects...
It could have been, that you, or your daughter, were visited by these Aliens and that they altered all the time displaying objects in your house...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
If I may just ask a dumb question.

What are the chances of your daughter or some one else playing a trick?

wow i was thinking the same thing lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Originally posted by Deplume
Good morning ATS'rs, well it is in the UK.. (I think!)

My alarm didn't go off this morning. In fact when I woke up at about 8.40am the house was quiet, and freezing.
The heating hadn't come on.

My alarm is set for 7.30am but it had stopped. I assumed the battery had died.
Then I noticed my mobile was showing the wrong time too, so I changed that, then I checked the heating, the timer said 6.00am. I adjusted it and turned it on.
Then I got downstairs, and noticed the kitchen clock was ticking, but said a completely different time.. and so did the bathroom clock.. and so did my home phone.
In fact the only way I could tell the time was via the TV (News24) and the PC when I turned it on.

Even freakier to me, my daughters watch that she recieved as a christmas present, which I was looking at yesterday, was showing another random time. This has a new battery in it, and it was set to the correct time, by her meticulous grandfather, so she could use it straight away on christmas day. So I'm finding it really hard to believe that the watch would be among the many things that suffered this spectacularly coincidental failure..

The other weird thing, is that barring the alarm clock.. all the clocks are still ticking, the second hands are still moving, the mobile, and home phones still have battery power, and the heating timer was still whirring.

I took some photos of the clocks/watch/phone.
The heating I changed straight away (It was flipping cold!) so I can't show you the timer.

Kitchen clock:

Bathroom clock.

Daughters watch. (Yes I know, the 'bling' isn't my cup of tea either..)

Home phone.

Times were:
Alarm clock: 5.45am
Heating: 6.00am
Bathroom clock: 4.42am
Kitchen clock: 7.13am
Watch: 9.51am
Home phone: 1.35am
The mobile I changed before I'd woken up completely. I can't remember what it said, but it was early hours of the morning.
I would have taken more pics, or timestamped them somehow, but between that, and making sure little one was ready for her ride to school, I just didn't think.

Sorry for the huge amounts of info, but I feel 'zapped' for want of a better word, absolutely drained. I'm just looking for an explanation, but if you're anything like me, you want to know the facts, and have as much proof as possible, before you start to offer insight.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Deplume because: (no reason given)

Hi,

What does EVERYONE make of this???

KITCHEN CLOCK (TIME STOPPED AT 07:13AM) -
PHOTO TAKEN - 2012:01:19 - 08:47:23AM.

BATHROOM CLOCK (TIME STOPPED AT 04:42AM) -
PHOTO TAKEN - 2012:01:19 - 08:52:17AM.

PHOTO TAKEN - 2012:01:19 - 08:53:24AM

HOME PHONE (TIME STOPPED AT 01:35AM) -
PHOTO TAKEN - 2012:01:19 - 09:00:54AM.

Okay, as no-one else has picked up on it - responded to my post - I may as well tell you what I noticed and what I think it means...

OPS EVIDENCE PHOTO TAKEN earlier than 09:51AM ??? AT - 2012:01:19 - !!! 08:53:24AM !!!

IT MEANS THAT the daughters watch stopped at 9.51PM THE PREVIOUS EVENING.

IT did NOT stop at 9.51am THAT MORNING.

OR IT WAS RIGGED!

edit on 20-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: add evidence

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

My apologies if this has been suggested before, since I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts on this thread. My thoughts about what you are experiencing have to do with my understanding that most time pieces, whether watches or clocks, usually don't work correctly for people who are highly intuitive, psychic or have very high energy levels. I don't know if this applies to you or your family, but, I would guess from what you are experiencing that somehow you are experiencing some kind of energy vortex that is interfering with your clocks. If your energy is very high or psychic and we are truly going through an energy shift on this planet, you may be creating a vortex in your living space and this is interfering with keeping time. Just a thought. If this is indeed happening, I would at least visualize a white shield of protection around your home for protection, just in case.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
what about the time on your cable box ?

if that was off, that would be something

annnnnd pics of clocks don't really help, even time stamped ones because you can set the timestamp

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Do you actually ever look at your bathroom clock to see if it's right on a normal day?

I ask because it seems to me like the day / date display is in the middle of flipping over to Saturday which I assume it shouldnt be on Friday morning and wouldn't happen from the clock stopping for a while in the night
edit on 20-1-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join