It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible Theory of What The 'Sounds in The Sky' Are! (proof that it is a viral for Mass Effect 3)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LOK31

Because commentators talk about it on the baseball match, axemen or whatever are staring at the sky on another video, forget the 2nd the first one is happening... The sound+some waving the camera around can be easily faked but let's see your logic:

A bear roars in the wood, a video or audio is recorded and it is real. It is considered fake because software today can replicate the roar.. Good logic..
edit on 21-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I agree, also too many people heard it themselves, I talked to a friend in Costa Rica that heard the sounds from some of the videos and said he heard exactly that.. Thats not ME3, or a train horn its just unexplained.. Ofcourse alot of the vids+sounds are fake, but some of them are real..

edit on 21-1-2012 by Pazzzzz because: Typooooooo

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by LOK31

Because commentators talk about it on the baseball match, axemen or whatever are staring at the sky on another video, forget the 2nd the first one is happening... The sound+some waving the camera around can be easily faked but let's see your logic:

A bear roars in the wood, a video or audio is recorded and it is real. It is considered fake because software today can replicate the roar.. Good logic..
edit on 21-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Wait because i think you misundersood my point...I said that in the case of Kiev video , IF it was real (i didnt say it is i didnt say it isnt).....almost 2/3 of the videos in youtube are duplicated with the sound of Kiev. THAT was my point. Check the upload dates in youtube...its daily! this means that soooo many people mush have heard of it right? Why there is not news coverage around the world? These things are what the media find to feed! Hear anything? no! (exept from a news coverage in Kiev where they asked the people if they heard something and all responded negative)

And here is not the case of a bear but but with an "unknown" thing that was supposed to attract the attention..its not something we hear everyday... and one small friendly advice...lets NOT be close minded!!
edit on 21-1-2012 by LOK31 because: spell

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
ALS... regarding your message, I think I need to hit a 20 post count before I can reply, so I'll just do it here;

I think your best bet would be to get yourself a demo version of FL10.
Because it's only demo, you won't be able to export anything as an .Mp3, or .Wav so to get around this, download Audacity which you can record the output of FL10 through your onboard soundcard into Audacity (like how you might record stuff off YouTube, etc...) Won't cost you a thing and it's fairly simple to learn and I even know of a few professionals who do it this way on a budget - hope it helps and have fun with it!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

still waiting for OP to scream viral on this
edit on 23-1-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
How about this?? It does resemble with the Kiev Video....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I did hear this sound again before...and it was caused from sound (not by itself af course)

It like a small pass through lets say under the stairs of the football stadium, and the wind was coming directly through the pass and caused a wistle/hum noise... to me personaly this is not a new sound

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

To me it sounds like wind flowing through the stadium or the echos of the cheering fans. Even so, the sound doesn't resemble the Reapers so I don't think this has anything to do with ME3.

ALS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AttackShips
ALS... regarding your message, I think I need to hit a 20 post count before I can reply, so I'll just do it here;

I think your best bet would be to get yourself a demo version of FL10.
Because it's only demo, you won't be able to export anything as an .Mp3, or .Wav so to get around this, download Audacity which you can record the output of FL10 through your onboard soundcard into Audacity (like how you might record stuff off YouTube, etc...) Won't cost you a thing and it's fairly simple to learn and I even know of a few professionals who do it this way on a budget - hope it helps and have fun with it!

Ah sorry I missed your post.

Thanks for the advice, I'm downloading now.

ALS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
still waiting that email by bioware or whatever

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

They still haven't got back to me. I have emailed them again but I have a feeling it isn't going to happen. Kind of annoying because one word from them would have confirmed or denied my theory.

Perhaps thats the point.

ALS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
When the "What noise is this?" Threads first started I was intrigued because I had listened to the sounds and realized that I had heard them before. The mystery is a lot deeper than "oh it's just for a video game". Look at the older threads on the topic.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

To me it sounds like wind flowing through the stadium or the echos of the cheering fans. Even so, the sound doesn't resemble the Reapers so I don't think this has anything to do with ME3.

ALS

You're probably right. Announcers, who have seen and/or participated in thousands of games, have probably never heard an echo of cheering or wind blowing through the stadium.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
When the "What noise is this?" Threads first started I was intrigued because I had listened to the sounds and realized that I had heard them before. The mystery is a lot deeper than "oh it's just for a video game". Look at the older threads on the topic.

I took part in many of the older threads.

This new horn noise is different to them (the rumble).

ALS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dymiox

I take it your being sarcastic.

Let me ask you this;

Have you ever been at home on a windy day? Just chill'n, when all of a sudden you here a "Wooooooooooooo". Maybe you get a bit freaked out, maybe you turn to your GF/BF and go "thats a weird sound". You hunt for the source, only to find you have left the window ever-so-slightly open and the wind is making the sound as it rushs through the small crack.

I have heard this on many occasion and everytime I say to my GF that sounds eerie.

ALS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
The OP deserves alot of flags and stars! He just busted the "trumpets of god" that's been the headlines in ATs for weeks already! I guess the UFO fanatics are not happy with it, and yet our slogan is Deny Ignorance.

How exactly did he 'bust it'?

Did he provide us with audio files that can be both visually and audibly compared through a wave editor? - Nope.

Have bioware employed people in all parts of the world to upload videos using a copyrighted sound of theirs? - probably not.

I do admit some of the more recent videos seem to have faked and copied the audio from the Kiev video, but there are notable differences in some of the other more genuine videos of these strange sounds that don't sound anything like the reapers from ME.

www.youtube.com...

/sigh

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by dymiox

Let me ask you this;

Have you ever been at home on a windy day? Just chill'n, when all of a sudden you here a "Wooooooooooooo". Maybe you get a bit freaked out, maybe you turn to your GF/BF and go "thats a weird sound". You hunt for the source, only to find you have left the window ever-so-slightly open and the wind is making the sound as it rushs through the small crack.

I have heard this on many occasion and everytime I say to my GF that sounds eerie.

ALS

So if you've heard it and your girlfriend have heard, let's assume that practically everybody has heard it.

Now why would people confuse wind in their house with loud noises in the sky?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

reply to post by dymiox

Let me ask you this;

ALS

So if you've heard it and your girlfriend have heard, let's assume that practically everybody has heard it.

He means it almost sounds the same thing....i heard it as well at a football stadium in my country, and also at a school....if you take a walk somewhere that there are many big pipes and its windy...most likely you will hear it too!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not buying faulty equipment speakers creating a "howl" that just doesn't happen unless there is obviously feedback, that would of been the answer (and probably the best excuse) was it feedback? I dont know, and the beat goes on

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

reply to post by dymiox

Let me ask you this;

ALS

What I'm saying is, just because it sounds like a ghost, doesn't make it a ghost.

ALS

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join