It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Plausible Theory of What The 'Sounds in The Sky' Are! (proof that it is a viral for Mass Effect 3)

page: 13
28
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm not saying this to bash anyone's oppinion, or to make anyone mad. Or even to say that the videos aren't fakes. I'm sure some of them are due to the fact that some people think it's a fun joke to replicate something real, then by the time everyone finds out it was a hoax, the real event loses it's plausability. Anyway, I just wanted to put my two cents in and say that the sounds in the videos, and the sounds in ME games and the ME 3 video in this thread, actually don't sound that alike. Maybe it's just my auiophile ears, and years of distinguishing sound variations, but they are actually completely different in more ways than they are alike. Am I the only ne who noticed this?
edit on 19-1-2012 by CuriousR because: Grammar

edit on 19-1-2012 by CuriousR because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousR
Am I the only ne who noticed this?


Am i the only one who see's the link i provided from where the sound is coming from?? I just provided you with evidence of a recording 15 minutes ago... the sounds almost hear alike...And you (not you directly) KEEP on discussing about ME3 soudns!!!

Play the Kiev sound...play the sound of my recording link and compare!! its NOT ME3 !!



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL
 


hey mate, interesting theory but my own thoughts in response
- it is plausible that bioware could have used these "sounds" (that have been going on for ages) and incorporated them into the game. you know, a sneaky CHEAP tactic to influence gamers. bioware did not create this crazy noise phenomena, they just grabbed it and put it into there game.

this noise is a fear inducing tactic used by the government inside the government of america/israel
2012, comet elenin, niburu/dwarf star, earthquakes, tsunamis, flooding , you know crazy weather, our suns changing everything like that... these are used to *KEEP YOU* in a fear induced state, subconsciously this keeps you from being able to reach your full potential, when you have fear, you dont live your life with freedom and tranquility. you just sit there with society and follow what everyone else does, only those who wake up to whats happening will create their own path.

break apart from the other monkeys following their leader...cause their leader is only following the guy at the back.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Jumping in late to this discussion, but I think the OP has nailed this.

In fact, if memory serves, wasn't Bioware involved to some extent in the "alien drone" hogwash a few years back? Or was that simply the Sarah Connor Chronicles series?



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I keep seeing all these "strange sounds in the sky" posts and while I tend to agree with the vital marketing theory...i keep thinking that with all the people claiming to have heard these insanely loud
noises...well...logic dictates that if these noises are as loud and as prevalent as some "witnesses" would have us believe that they are, then why are there not thousands or more "witnesses" coming out, say on local news stations and national news media have been silent regarding what should be a major newsworthy event. If it was so worldwide as all the "witnesses" would have us believe...

Where is the major news coverage, and the major population witnesses at ? Nowhere. Which is really, really odd coconsidering the immensity and intensity and loudness of the supposed "strange sounds".
edit on 19-1-2012 by AutOmatIc because: Typo



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
I keep seeing all these "strange sounds in the sky" posts and while I tend to agree with the vital marketing theory...i keep thinking that with all the people claiming to have heard these insanely loud
noises...well...logic dictates that if these noises are as loud and as prevalent as some "witnesses" would have us believe that they are, then why are there not thousands or more "witnesses" coming out, say on local news stations and national news media have been silent regarding what should be a major newsworthy event. If it was so worldwide as all the "witnesses" would have us believe...

Where is the major news coverage, and the major population witnesses at ? Nowhere. Which is really, really odd coconsidering the immensity and intensity and loudness of the supposed "strange sounds".
edit on 19-1-2012 by AutOmatIc because: Typo



I discovered a video from kiev where the news crew was asking the people if they had herd any of such noises the past days...all of them said NOTHING! need the link?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LOK31
 


Lok, I don't hear anything on your recording that resembles any of the sounds in the video. There's something that sounds like a jet of burning gas but to me that is the most distinctive sound in it.
Did anybody else there notice it ?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot73
 


Did you use earphones??



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I really don't think it's a viral marketing campaign at all. Just a hoax that took off and went viral on facebook and a bunch of copy cats made fake videos too.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
and another thing about the kiev video...there were so many tall buildings around...the sound was VERY loud....but there was noone outside their windows wondering from where these sounds came from!! Plus, the people on the street were doing their daily routine as if nothing was going on!!



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousR
I'm not saying this to bash anyone's oppinion, or to make anyone mad. Or even to say that the videos aren't fakes. I'm sure some of them are due to the fact that some people think it's a fun joke to replicate something real, then by the time everyone finds out it was a hoax, the real event loses it's plausability. Anyway, I just wanted to put my two cents in and say that the sounds in the videos, and the sounds in ME games and the ME 3 video in this thread, actually don't sound that alike. Maybe it's just my auiophile ears, and years of distinguishing sound variations, but they are actually completely different in more ways than they are alike. Am I the only ne who noticed this?
edit on 19-1-2012 by CuriousR because: Grammar

edit on 19-1-2012 by CuriousR because: (no reason given)


Of course they don't sound alike, i played Mass Effect 1 & 2 and seen that video. The sounds doesn't sound the same at all.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot73
 


try hearing clear between 0:20 - 0:30 and 0:42 - 0:46

Really sorry for bad sound quality



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Cloverfield 2?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Last night between 12 30 and 1 30 I experienced an hour that frightened me so much I have got to type this.
I'm a reasonably skeptic person and I try to find rational explanations for most things.
BUT last night I heard more or less the same sound. I have been reading some of these threads over the last few months but after reading a couple from this thread I took it was a hoax and thought no more about it.

I'm going to type what I heard and for the record I'm not a person who needs to attract attention.
I could hear some of the sound downstairs with the telly on but it didn't trigger my attention until I went to bed. Here I could hear it getting louder. I live in a small area of south Birmingham UK and it is like a small village. I opened the window and stuck my head out and it was a similar sound to the ukraine noise but in a lower frequency. The sound didn't come from any car, road, there is no industry where I live and It wasn't quite above me but towards the horizon.
This was the point I got scared because after trying to rationalize the sound It got louder and stronger. The sound had 2 parts to it. The upper sound had an industrial machine like quality, the lower sound had a pulse. 4 pulse frequency. This sound covered a large area of many miles in front of me.

Now, there was a young woman walking along the street so I deliberately watched her to see if she would look up or seem to be noticing what I was hearing. But no she didn't. She may have heard it but was intent on texting and walking home. Especially as it was 12 45 at this time.

45 minutes into this sound I thought that ATS has debunked this sound and it must be something I'm not thinking of, roadworks etc. But the bloody sound got louder and I panicked about because I had a sudden sense that only a few could hear it and it was calling me. I had to close the window, get into bed and ignored it as that thought was now rampant in my head that maybe I shouldn't of listened to the sound as it looked like that I was the only one to hear it.

I hope this doesn't sound made up to you guys as it really did scare me. I finally fell of to sleep and when I woke at 4 am there was no sound.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LOK31
 


Indeed, now that is interesting. Sure post a link, or even the video.

Also, I have still yet to see one report from the msm about these alleged massively loud "horns of the apocalypse" I mean, seriously, if somebody in any neighborhood in america even cranks their stereo up too loud or even farts too loud the cops get called...let alone a massively loud horn sounding repetitive blast that fills the entire area with an unignorable sound...i mean come on people, use some common sense here.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Here you go m8... have in mind that "niet" means "no"

Tv news investigation Ukrain
edit on 20-1-2012 by LOK31 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOK31
Here you go m8... have in mind that "niet" means "no"





I have the sound file from one of the videos downloaded I can use any video editing software to add the sound in later even windows movie maker.

What you dont see are videos with these sounds in a busy town or city with everyone looking for the source plain and simple


oh and link fixed for video.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


thanks for fixing the link


If you see at the very end of the video, you can see workers fixing the road...just like in my rec! Am not saying thay "it is this", but its another theory....

The area is covered with tall building and the recording is happening up high..this means all the rest external sounds are decreasing....also have in mind of the echo of the area around again due to the many tall buildings



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sussy
 


Thanks for sharing, but how come you didn't try to record this?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
-----wrong post
edit on 20-1-2012 by LOK31 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join