It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Savage War With Space Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by TheCoffinman

So this writting leads me to believe, it was the "Reptilians" that were responsible for the creation of the pyramids? Am I reading this correctly?

A follow up question....

If the red haired giants were from the frozen north (that being the crossing area, the "Nibirue"), why did they come to the surface in the first place? Why?

As far as the "aliens from the sky" there must have been a more ancient war that lead them to live on another planet.

When oh when will our ancient past be declassified?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yeah I read that the other day, beforeitsnews is so full of BS, its like the weekly world news edited by Baron Münchhausen.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lapzod
reply to post by Mkoll

This makes me think as well. In the stories of aliens coming down, man who rebels is able to defeat them. An advance race (assuming they're advanced. They'd have to be more so than us, to get here after all. From space, another dimension etc) to be defeated by men with sticks?

It makes you wonder how that is possible. Perhaps War of the Worlds style? They couldn't handle our atmosphere, bacteria, water?

Colonial America vs. Imperial England

Who won?

Perhaps the aliens were limited in number, and didn't see sending all their resources to our planet as "worth it?"

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I wonder if by "alien" they just mean, "not from around here" ?

and vikings have been described as being 10 feet tall before

meh

Vikings were actually far shorter than average males of most of today's societies.

I believe 5'2" - 5'4" is the currently accepted average height of a male Viking.

Interesting made up statistics, though.
edit on 22-1-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So this writting leads me to believe, it was the "Reptilians" that were responsible for the creation of the pyramids? Am I reading this correctly?

A follow up question....

If the red haired giants were from the frozen north (that being the crossing area, the "Nibirue"), why did they come to the surface in the first place? Why?

As far as the "aliens from the sky" there must have been a more ancient war that lead them to live on another planet.

When oh when will our ancient past be declassified?

If you properly translated the writings you avidly follow, you'd find that it too claims that strange beings were here, intervening in our culture since our very origins.

If you don't properly translate it, you get a wonderful fable of a magical being who's voice kills everything that hears it - and who's image would rip the 'soul' out of your body if you glanced upon it. He also made everything we know with magic.

Some people think he then placed dinosaur bones all over to fool us, and then plans on punishing everyone who believed they existed for all eternity after they die.

My point - things are only as crazy as you percieve them to be.

As for that war that forced the aliens to live on another planet... Well, I'm really curious as to how you came to the conclusion that they came to Earth because they were banished. Do you think mankind wouldn't explore other planets, given the chance? - Well, we do. And it's not because we got kicked off of Earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
What I don't understand is how men (scary giants, admittedly) in leather armor defeat aliens who crossed the stars? Perhaps there are some rules to interactions with natives? Such as the aliens could only work through intermediaries like gene-sculpted humans, and could only teach them rudimentary technology such as writing, building, agriculture, and stuff like that.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

My understanding is they might of arrived via trans-dimensional / planetary technology.
THEN certain ones built up their tech over time.
Some races were already living here, others came along via gateways maybe?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I wonder if by "alien" they just mean, "not from around here" ?

and vikings have been described as being 10 feet tall before

meh

Vikings were actually far shorter than average males of most of today's societies.

I believe 5'2" - 5'4" is the currently accepted average height of a male Viking.

Interesting made up statistics, though.

That's the first I've heard on that.
Alpine folks like the Roman's tended to be shorter, but the Celts, Norse etc tended to be taller.
Also a lot of Vikings only came from Denmark for the most part.
Norsemen as a whole tended to be a varied bunch...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
That's whats great about the world. You cant prove or disprove anything

Yes you can. With a thing called evidence.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I think the red haired giants were the original inhabitants of the land we now call China. The "greys" thought it was uninhabited so they brought their "hybrids" (Oriental people) and landed there. The hybrids were a success and were told to multiply and inhabit the earth which is why there are so many Oriental people in the East. After the "greys" left the red haired giants seeing that the little people posed no threat left them alone to multiply and fill the earth. Some of the "hybrids" also followed the red haired giants across to Alaska then down to continental America which explains their presence as described by native American who have their linage to Eskimos and Asiatics.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sorry, there are no samples of giant skeleton bones some miners are said to have discovered. All of the giant bones photos have been proven to be Photoshop contest entries. None exist, if they do please link the museum that is holding them.

A link.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hi - I'd promised a thread on jade artifacts a while ago, and was not able to connect with my friend until tonight. I started a new thread that I'd talked about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join