It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Savage War With Space Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Some ancient writings of China that precede their calendar by as much as 300 years, suggest that regions to the north were invaded by extraterrestrial forces. These alien armies built pyramids, enslaved the people, and battled defiant Asian warlords. Yet another race, indigenous to the same area at that time, stepped into the battle. Gigantic men, 12-feet tall with flaming red hair and leather suits of armor, helped repel the alien intruders. It was a time when the ferocious giants roamed the earth. They saved China—and perhaps the world—driving the alien hordes back into the limitless depths of the void...

members.beforeitsnews.com...

I love stories like this.. this is another piece of the puzzle that is man's lost identity. I definitely think this is possible.. im not saying it is fact, no one can say otherwise however and i find it intriguing as hell..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That's whats great about the world. You cant prove or disprove anything

No one has all the answers, No one!

You cant prove aliens exist.
But you cant disprove it.

You cant prove god
Nor Disprove.

The lists go on. Its very fun to speculate and try to find the hidden truth to it all. I think the secrets lay in gnosticism, and early religions (like that of egypt).

I'de like to get my hands on the book that talks about giants though, wonder if we can get those texts.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sounds like good mysterious reading to me, i think i will research this a bit on zee web

I mean you cant say for sure how accurate old texts are. But the more and more i hear about such similer occurances from such different times and locations - the more it intregues me overall.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Biigs because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

If you are a fan of Sitchen's work, he has a book about what you mentioned there.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Interestingly enough this isnt the only record of the red haired giants. And the pipes that sucked things from the earth, aren't there long metal pipes hammered in to mount Baigong? This much evidence it might be true.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What I don't understand is how men (scary giants, admittedly) in leather armor defeat aliens who crossed the stars? Perhaps there are some rules to interactions with natives? Such as the aliens could only work through intermediaries like gene-sculpted humans, and could only teach them rudimentary technology such as writing, building, agriculture, and stuff like that.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

This makes me think as well. In the stories of aliens coming down, man who rebels is able to defeat them. An advance race (assuming they're advanced. They'd have to be more so than us, to get here after all. From space, another dimension etc) to be defeated by men with sticks?

It makes you wonder how that is possible. Perhaps War of the Worlds style? They couldn't handle our atmosphere, bacteria, water?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

Interestingly enough this isnt the only record of the red haired giants. And the pipes that sucked things from the earth, aren't there long metal pipes hammered in to mount Baigong? This much evidence it might be true.

My Friend LongbottomLeaf, here is a link to your above mentioned Mt. Baigong, very interesting.
www.rense.com...

The mystery pyramid sits on Mount Baigong, has three caves with triangular openings on its facade and is filled with red-hued pipes leading into the mountain and a nearby salt water lake, Xinhua said.

Some experts believe that these might be relics left behind by extraterrestrial beings (ET), for the site, with its high altitude and thin, crisp air, has long been held as an ideal place to practice astronomy.

You Gota Love It! ET's!!!

A research fellow at a nearby observatory of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Yang Ji, told Xinhua the theory the pyramid was created by extra terrestrials was "understandable and worth looking into."

I also like the part where they say,, The Pipes Are Very Old!
You Think?

edit on 17-1-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lapzod

Perhaps they would have to act though local intermediaries because elements of our local biology are deadly to them.

Perhaps they gave us the fundamentals of civilization with the eventual goal of industrializing us and taking our natural resources though us?

Maybe we were the natural resources

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

This is just a theory of how they could have defeated the aliens: maybe the giants with their super giant human like brains, might have been as advanced as the invading aliens(as this was their home too). and who knows maybe they might have left the planet long ago

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Written by Terrence Aym, and none of the information is sourced. (No surprise)

Terrence has been around for a while now as a hoax writer. He used to be on the doomsday bandwagon:

The author, Terrence Aym, wrote at least one breathlessly overblown and grossly inaccurate doomsday article without doing the necessary basic research; that one was about Apophis hitting the Earth in 2036 — and you know how I feel about that sort of thing.

This one is more of the same. Aym makes scientific claims that are completely unfounded in reality, and sometimes says things that are simply dead wrong.

And of course, he is selling a book.

Book

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Very cool and interesting.
S&F

The rense article is such a teaser though. There's a pic of one cave, and one pipe opening. Where's this pyramid?

I'm all itchy now to find more sources, pictures, and mentions of this.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Interesting article. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I believe it holds some elements of truth. The comments at the end of the "Alien Base Found At Chinese Pyramid" article are thought provoking to say the least!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
That's whats great about the world. You cant prove or disprove anything

No one has all the answers, No one!

You cant prove aliens exist.
But you cant disprove it.
We've proven lots of things. If we really had an alien, dead or alive, it would be proof of their existence.

Even a video sort of like "alien autopsy" that wasn't a horrible fake would at least be something.

And regarding 12 foot giants, they'd have bones and skeletons after they died, right? If we found 12 foot tall giant skeletons, would that not be proof that there were 12 foot tall giants?

If you live in a world where you can't prove anything, you don't live in the same world as I do, where you CAN prove things.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I know from a Nordic stand point the red haired giants were nearly super natural in their abilities..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thank you very much for expanding on my post. And thank you for posting links to more information

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is of course just a story , a work of fiction from the man who bought us such classics as ....

Hideous Alien 'Gnome' Terrorizes Town
Man Trapped In Time Vortex Appears In The Future
Terrified Woman From Another Universe Wakes Up Here
Alien ET Cities You Can Visit On Earth Now

And my personal favorite .... Massive Derelict Spaceship Found Beyond Neptune .

These and more Terrence Aym classics can be found HERE

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I think this guy is looking for a Hollywood contract for a sci-fi show,but seriously now the chinese mythology,which i recently started to study,has some amazing descriptions on spaceships and aliens.
This thread has some very interesting information on the interaction of ancient chinese people with aliens(or gods or wise ancestors).

Of course no war with aliens or red hair giants are mentioned,but it's still interesting

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
I love stories like this.. this is another piece of the puzzle that is man's lost identity. I definitely think this is possible.. im not saying it is fact, no one can say otherwise however and i find it intriguing as hell..

Then you will LOVE this thread

Aliens of Ancient China
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lapzod
This makes me think as well. In the stories of aliens coming down, man who rebels is able to defeat them. An advance race (assuming they're advanced. They'd have to be more so than us, to get here after all. From space, another dimension etc) to be defeated by men with sticks?

I don't find it hard to believe.

It would be very possible that there were more men than aliens.

The aliens probably relied on their advanced technology.

And our history shows what happens with wars involving technology vs numbers...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join