It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Savage War With Space Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cascadian

Yes better shots would be much appreciated!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wonder if by "alien" they just mean, "not from around here" ?

and vikings have been described as being 10 feet tall before

meh

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
I love stories like this.. this is another piece of the puzzle that is man's lost identity. I definitely think this is possible.. im not saying it is fact, no one can say otherwise however and i find it intriguing as hell..

Then you will LOVE this thread

Aliens of Ancient China
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beat me to it!

This is a great thread on the subject!

OP I too have always enjoyed Ancient Chinese stories like this. The amount of pyramids in China is crazy and they are not allowed to be excavated. It really makes you wonder.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lapzod

Or perhaps it was an alien version of Aghanistan in the 80. We could have been receiving outside help.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

12-feet tall with flaming red hair and leather suits of armor, helped repel the alien intruders

I think they were mistaken by vikings.... Chinese are small people, can imagine in that time period the Chinese were smaller then they are now, so every european would look like twelve feet tall. Just my thoughts?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Interesting read so far. I can't wait to research this story more in depth and see if I can find any other sources. This is the first I have heard of this, though it reminds me of the stories of the Vimanas of ancient india. Then you have the battle over nuremberg, germany in 1561. I find it interesting that many ancient cultures around the world talk about battles in the skies or on land between different factions of gods. It makes me question the validity of history that is spoon feed to us in schools or any other organized institutions for that matter. On a side note until the last few years I don't remember there being to much talk about the chinese pyramids, so I think it is cool that they are being brought up more in conversation.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Mr. Singularity because: spelling correction

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
interesting, title is epic

thanks for posting need to look into it more now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

That was a great post. Its great to hear the lore come straight from a native. ANY more information would be appreciated. Such as when he believes the jade were carved and who by? Thanks again for your post and keep us updated if you plan to start your own thread!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Very intersting topic OP.
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but in regards to how the aliens may have been defeated.(if true) What if, this contact was early in their exploration stages. and perhaps they weren't euipped to defend themselves from a more organized attack. You have to consider, the first few times we went to the moon, we weren't "packn heat". After a few trips, or enough communications are set up, they may be able to establish a superior presence, and force some into slave labor. But, if it was early in the occupation, they might not be prepared for a good long fight.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
" Gigantic men, 12-feet tall with flaming red hair"

This what catches my eye

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielET

Hey DanielET and Sweetsomnia - already on it! My colleague is coming over on Sunday with the pieces and I will get a good history, dating, and any other info he has. I'll get him to maybe email some of his appraiser colleagues as well, in Mandarin, and see what they have to say - as well as more pictures if they have any. I'll start my own thread

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cascadian
reply to post by DanielET

Hey DanielET and Sweetsomnia - already on it! My colleague is coming over on Sunday with the pieces and I will get a good history, dating, and any other info he has. I'll get him to maybe email some of his appraiser colleagues as well, in Mandarin, and see what they have to say - as well as more pictures if they have any. I'll start my own thread

Cool. Good work!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thank you so much. Its nice to find an inquisitive mind whos willing to do the legwork. Ya never know which stone unturned might have revealed the truth!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just wanted to come up with the craziest theory possible for this thread.

let's say that the giant humans of back then, due to their big brains, maybe more energy, had psychic/shamanic/sorcerer/wizard qualities, since its such a huge part of most of mankinds historical/modern myths, masters of "the force", but lacking the intelligence/wisdom and only using it through instinct..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So thousands of years ago, space aliens landed in China.

But fortunately a wandering bunch of Glaswegian footie fans with a big supply of tennants super-strength lager. (and irn bru for the morning) were on hand: and chased away those wimpy space aliens and sent them back up to Uranus.

There is no species in the universe can withstand the wrath of a gang of Celtic or Rangers supporters! So long as there's plenty of beer. The most deadly warriors to have ever existed. Just hope both don't turn up at the same time ......

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
Or perhaps it was an alien version of Afghanistan in the 80.

Yeah gotta watch out for those Afghanies

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1Chinese are small people, can imagine in that time period the Chinese were smaller then they are now, so every european would look like twelve feet tall. Just my thoughts?

I seem to recall a story of very tall white people found in a grave in China. Seems the Chinese didn't want this found so the made the area their Nuke test site..

But they missed the tomb and I believe it was recently looked at. Might mean Chinese were not the first in China

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lapzod
reply to post by Mkoll

This makes me think as well. In the stories of aliens coming down, man who rebels is able to defeat them. An advance race (assuming they're advanced. They'd have to be more so than us, to get here after all. From space, another dimension etc) to be defeated by men with sticks?

It makes you wonder how that is possible. Perhaps War of the Worlds style? They couldn't handle our atmosphere, bacteria, water?

Maybe we are being looked after...

Maybe when they feel were responsible enough and ready to go into space they will turn up and en-role us into the galactic federation of light

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Interesting , maybe this will be some kind of link to the South African foot print?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

So this writting leads me to believe, it was the "Reptilians" that were responsible for the creation of the pyramids? Am I reading this correctly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join