It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Perhaps through our collective fear and paranoia over apocalyptic 2012 scenarios, we are unknowingly creating a 2012 paradox. If hundreds of millions of people all over the world are putting negative thoughts out into the universe that something bad is going to happen to us, then something bad will happen to us.

We need to stop being afraid of a 2012 boogeyman and we need to stop worrying about things that are beyond our control.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The fifth trumpet sound is the "first Woe" of three. Before this trumpet sounds, an eagle-like angel appears, flying in mid-heaven, and warns, "Woe, woe, woe, to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!"

en.wikipedia.org...

could it be the 7 trumpets of revelations that are blasted over the earth before the apocalypse begins...

or a viral marketing for a religious movie, There were these sounds also in the movie Red State where metallic trumpeting sounds heard but was a prank but tricked the fanatics to leave the compound. Good movie btw

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This thread instantly reminded me of some odd sounds I heard a bit earlier this month. I'm not sure on the date, but I was outside and turned around in alarm when I heard similar sounds to the ones of videos in this thread, and could not find a source. But then it stopped, so I chalked it up to maybe just nothing even though it was strange. Then I did a search and found this video taken from someone in the same city towards the end of the sounds. . .

A lot of these "strange sound" videos seem like potential fakes, although I can confirm that this is indeed pretty much what I heard in a different part of the city but with the louder harmonics found in the other videos, unsure of the date, but it was not that long ago.

Sudbury, ON is close to North Bay where there is an air base, it would not surprise me in the least if perhaps these sounds have something to do with testing of new military jets or the like (which has been previously mentioned in this thread). It does get pretty damn cold up here in January, not a bad time to test winter weather functionality or something like that. If I hear it again I'll get a recording.
edit on 22-1-2012 by TheSpectre because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by TheSpectre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by facchino

it couldn't be magnetosphere breakdown, if it would be a magnetosphere breakdown then sound would have prevailed for longer duration and would be enough to cause mass panic among the public in the area

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fallenhero

I wonder if it's only when the magnetosphere is hit with a strong solar storm? Does someone who can work that out coincide any strong storms with times of these events?
I read on this or another of the 50 threads about these sounds - that there are records going back to the 1850s of the same sort of events...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cnsttsnc
Some food for thought?

Yeah if people are sounding old ship horns underneath bridges way inland that would explain alot of those videos. Thing is;
a. how common is this hobby ?
b. why has google searches for 'strange sounds' surged in the last week or so;

Source : www.google.com/insights/search/#q=strange%20sounds&date=today%201-m&cmpt=q
edit on 22-1-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hello from germany,

i'am an interested reader of the ATS forum since several years but i don't have posted until now.
This thread is very interesting. I have to say, that i had heard this sound last week here in germany.
It was a very strange sound like a train with a metallic sound part. I can't describe it very well but it sounds crazy and had my whole attention. I definetly think that this is real and no fake. Perhaps a cosmic sound or something similiar.

...Sorry for my bad english but english in school is over for a long time and i have to refresh my english as soon as possible.

Regards
Christian
edit on 22-1-2012 by PhenomenonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhenomenonStone
Hello from germany,

i'am an interested reader of the ATS forum since several years but i don't have posted until now.
This thread is very interesting. I have to say, that i had heard this sound last week here in germany.
It was a very strange sound like a train with a metallic sound part. I can't describe it very well but it sounds crazy and had my whole attention. I definetly think that this is real and no fake. Perhaps a cosmic sound or something similiar.

...Sorry for my bad english but english in school is over for a long time and i have to refresh my english as soon as possible.

Regards
Christian

Hey Christian,
where in Germany do you live? I live in Germany too and I am very interested in this phenomenom, but I although still think that the most sounds are fake.

If you are registered on allmystery, you will probably know me from the discussion thread on there.
edit on 22-1-2012 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs

Hello from germany,

Regards
Christian

Hey Christian,
where in Germany do you live? I live in Germany too and I am very interested in this phenomenom, but I although still think that the most sounds are fake.

If you are registered on allmystery, you will probably know me from the discussion thread on there.

Hi Alleks,

i'am from Dortmund. Where do you live?
Did you hear that sound too?
Sure, some videos are fake but most of the seems to be real.

Regards
Christian

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hello from germany,

Regards
Christian

Wow, that's coming closer to my home... i'm from belgium and if i heard sounds like that i would freak out...
Nothing here for now

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs

Hello from germany,

Regards
Christian

Hey Christian,

Hi Alleks,

i'am from Dortmund. Where do you live?
Did you hear that sound too?
Sure, some videos are fake but most of the seems to be real.

Regards
Christian

No didn't hear the sounds, I can see the Dortmund TV-Tower from my window
I live in Menden, arround 25km away. Next to Iserlohn.

I think I have to get out at night and try to listen

Edit: by the way, was this video already mentioned? It is EXACTLY the same sound as in most videos. It is from the movie Red State
www.youtube.com...

and if you google "red state viral marketing" it seems, that they had planed a VMC and they also have on VMC website linked to this movie

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I've lost count of the video's that I have watched regarding these sounds. I do believe some of them, and have no doubt in my mind that these noises are being heard all over the world.

However, what I do doubt, is that they're from the sky. That makes no sense to me whatsoever, I assume the noises are reverberating and they sound like they are above, but are coming from the Earth itself.

If we're going down the logical route~ I have to say Fracking or plates moving (not ones in the dishwasher)....this is a subject that intrigues me and I always check out any new vids and decent/viable threads.

If we're going down the illogical route, then its the Govt building bunkers under each of the towns where the noise is heard.

Sadly, with the economic climate, I can't see locating the source's of these sounds high up on the agenda of any local Govt's.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Here is something I just dug up

Looks like the exact same thing was going on in the late 80's to 90's. I'm starting to think that this hum is just a frequency only certain people can pick up. And it's coming from the Navy.

Just take a look at this map from the 80's when it was happening:

And this is now:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

The Earth is Crying
God is Angry
The Dinasaurs are coming back
Those worshippers have sumoned the Devil

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Are all these sounds a warning about what Ed Dames called "The Killshot"? Does anyone remember this guys prediction about the earth being overwhelmed by solar storms? What do you guys think?

Google Video Link

edit on 25-1-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Ok sorry this is the video. Should have looked up how to post before hand.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Can i ask that maybe people start taking notice of birds and other animals either by the people who are recording the sky sounds and those posting them.

May i also ask due to the fact that at the moment the sounds are believed to be coming from the sky that we seek evidence that would lead us to believe that this is true. I say this in the form of cloud anomalies or weird patterns. No not a stupid ask at all considering i believe that noise is caused by frequencies/vibrations which imho would be reflected in cloud images as would a stone thrown in a pond.

I would also like to know of any anomalies surrounding global pyramids if thats ok

look here
Pyramids, a possible explaination as to why they were really built?here

Explosion leads to three buildings collapsing in Rio de Janeiro thread here

edit on 26-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is a hoax and finally debunked. The creator came forward and said it's

The creator, local student Claudine Gladue, says it’s a hoax – a hoax made by using the soundtrack to the Conklin video, which may or may not be a hoax. It’s all so terribly confusing. She explains in a short email Q&A:
a hoax. This thread should be in hoax.

This is a hoax

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

If you read the Article it says nothing about it being debunked. Only that this girl made it to make a point to her friends. Read the comments alone. People from North Battleford, including there governor reported this sound.
"I heard them for myself in North Battleford, Saskatchewan. I would also be a skeptic had I not heard them for myself. I hope you hear them for yourself and realize that they are real. I realize not all videos on youtube are real but that doesn't mean that all of them are fake... in the end it's your opinion, but I know the sounds exist. I'm not saying they are coming from God or are paranormal, just saying there was some extremely LOUD chilling noises the other night at midnight"

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join