It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
can it be the start of the Project Blue Book. You know holographic images and sounds in the sky to fool people into believing in the second coming

Blue Beam?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I demand that people stop wasting their time on stupid shizz like "sounds" and "F the government for taking down MU". Fix your own F'ing life and then you can complain about what other people are doing. People make this world suck, not corporations, not the government, not politicians. YOU make this world suck. Get your own life together, then get your community together, then get your state together, then, and ONLY then, do you have the moral authority to demand change.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SweetSomnia
This seems to be the only place that I can get real information about these sounds. Ive been attempting to "research" as best I could outside of ATS, wondering if any local news media had covered the phenomenon or not. I came up with nothing.

Here's a few I've found to get you started:

ABC News
Dateline
Borneo Post
The Huffington Post

I posted a bunch of info and links and videos--some from local news channels--earlier in this thread so I probably shouldn't re-post everything here. But if you're interested, here's a link to that post.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlutAusNord

Originally posted by Picollo30
can it be the start of the Project Blue Book. You know holographic images and sounds in the sky to fool people into believing in the second coming

Blue Beam?

exactly

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
These info's may be an explanation for the weird sounds being reported

S. America Rolls: The earth is heating up from the bottom up Phenomenon/70,000 blocks of land fall into Pampahasi

earth heating up

plus what i read on the timebomb200 forum

SkyQuakes: Warnings from Earths Destablizing Core

South America heating up from the bottom up

What do yous think about that?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by erick1967

Ill have to say, If this information is correct, we are doomed. This may be the whole reason for underground digging. Then again its just a theory of whats happening... i guess only time will show. Nice find

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am a sound and music producer with over 20 years expeience. After watching almost every post related to these strange sounds. I would conclude that with the exception of the Tampa Bay Rays game. These "Strange Sounds" are too hanmonic and most likely man made. Many of these sounds are commonly found and used in pre and post production for video games, and used as foley effects in Sci-Fi -films. Cutting and pasting them into a video clip or running them thru a good sound system would easily re-create this effect.

I have not yet seen any post that shows another or group of individuals reacting to these strange sounds. If these sounds are as loud as presented, the neibors would be out in the streets. On the other hand, The Tampa Bay game was most likely caused by an applause loop that was inadvertently left on causing a thunderous reverberation, or an open mic was left on and started to produce a feedback loop.

I love the ideas but need better samples and videos.

Sorry guys

peace
stringman

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I too believe that if it has to do with anything then it is with deception, i.e. project blue beam. Naturally, we should stay alert and see how the situation develops, but I encourage everyone to hold on to their beliefs and their rational thinking.
edit on 21-1-2012 by dariadardanica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I would say if these sounds are real,and not some copycat hype. seismologists or equivalent science are studying this right now. But responses from that corner will take awhile I think?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds", page x"

When I first opened this thread, I thought that the OP would have a proposal with a plan of one or all of us speaking to someone official for answers,

edit on 21/1/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

The only reason I am in this thread posting is because my son (25) made a reference to me about the so call "sounds" and asked me if I knew about this new phenomena.

I have not heard the sounds myself so I can not come around and post what I think about them without physical experience of them.

All I hear every morning in my neck of the woods is a very loud hawk flying by every day.

So I am sorry to say that I can not demand anything about something that I have only read about.

Perhaps when I finally get to hear this so call earth sounds by myself then I may have something to say about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

This is the closest approximation of the sound that I (and many of my friends) have heard in the Seattle area the last few weeks. Haven't heard it at all the last week though....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
just throwing this youtube channel out there as the owner seems to be re-posting users 'earth groaning sounds' as they are uploaded - some do seem quite genuine.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

one video i watched sounded like there was gunfire going on underground, like plasma weapons or something were being fired. from varying sources that i've heard, and this is just speculation, there are powers at work attempting to destabalize and stop the global controllers, who run the deep-underground military bases and operate the black budget programs, and the powers at work might in fact be extra terrestrial. we should demand answers about these noises because there are hundreds of videos out there, and it is definitely not hydro-fracking. just watch the florida video and tell me that's hydro fracking and i have a bridge to sell you.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Another possible explanation for these wild sounds: Ship horns? Listen to this Leslie Tyfons 425-DVE horn, specifically the echo it makes. www.youtube.com... Similar, no?

I know this is highly unlikely, but as a skeptical believer of all things unexplained I have to go about this in a rational way first
I decided to post this as I haven't heard of anyone mention this possibility yet. I will admit that these sounds can't really be mistaken for ships horns to the trained ear, but we always have to consider it and remain open-minded right?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I agree. I heard this trumpet/moaning noise in early December. I thought is was a dinosuar or some huge animal
But seriously I hope that the elite's bunkers become their tombs for not telling us whats up when the shtf!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here's a video I captured of what I think is a sonic boom, but I get the run around when I called many places to find out...exactly! I had my camera right next to me and captured the second boom which was far less intense than the first one, this has been going on for the 2 years that I have lived in this town. I have called the city, Arnolds Air Force Base, the FAA, Homeland Security (which is oddly located here in this very small town) The Air Force Base in Marietta GA. and still NO answers!

I have had people from Arnold's Air Force say they heard and felt the boom, but are unclear as to what it is exactly? To me this makes no sense if your working at a Air Force base and the ground shakes your feet you have no clue what it is so your going to sit there and continue doing what, nothing? The guy went on to say he thinks it could be a sonic boom coming out of the Marietta, GA base.
SO, I called them they said they have no jets in this area and no jets up in the sky period at this time? Tag not it?
I called the city and the lady there said no one has any dynamite blasting permits and she too heard and felt the boom, but has no idea what it was, so she is sitting there doing what about it? Nothing?
I called the FAA Memphis office, who said it is illegal for jets to make a sonic boom over neighborhoods, it's legal only in the desert or ocean areas, he was going to look into the matter and get back to me, still no word and it's been 3+ months now.
Next up I call Homeland Security near my house and much to my surprise he said I wasn't the first to call about this noise today and he was in the process of finding a answer and that he also heard and felt it, I'm thinking finally! He sounded very surprised that I had this on video. He promised to call me back this past week with any info, whether he found out anything or not, guess what...I haven't heard from him yet. This coming week I am going to give him a call, maybe he just forgot or is still reseaching? I will post a update on my video when I get any info.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hello,

A couple months ago I heard the rumbling sounds in Sacramento CA, at first I thought was an engine of some sort but it just gets going at the same pace for over 40 minutes, and then it stopped just like that, it didn't trail off into the distance it just stopped.

Was like someone had just hit the "off" switch on whatever was making this sound.

I woke up my fiance and he heard it too, I guess so I didn't feel as crazy.

Is it God?..UFO's, Earth Crying?, Man Made?

I don't know but I do know it was an interesting night for us to say the least.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Certainly scary..I have not heard anything here in London..I guess I will soon.I will keep my ears sharp for the sake of it. But if I do hear anything about it I will try my best to tell you guys.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You know I can't help but comment that many of those sound like a sinking ship.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join