It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helpless Asian man attacked by 7 scumbags

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by DeadpoolPete

dave... i think you need to change your username... it doesn't quite ring true

do you actually believe this drivel you spout?

It's not what you think...

It's actually Daves Mart

Like Wal Mart

wow
your so funny and original
for a person that has over a thousand posts
i thought you would have more of an intellect
obviously your just a..
trolalolalol

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

I KNOOOOW! I couldn't watch her video.....get to the freakin POINT!
Ugggh

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Can we get anonymous to post their details

Being arrested is not enough, they need to be put into Guantanamo Bay

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The People's Republic of Chicago. Bunch of hoodlums and thugs with nothing better to do than assault people in alleys, hang around on street corners, and harass people. If you think this is bad, and it is. Here is another one that will shock as well.

Congress Theater Rape: Teens Questioned In Attack That Left Woman In Coma Released

Three teenaged persons of interest questioned in the New Year's Eve sexual assault that left an 18-year-old suburban Chicago woman in a coma outside a concert venue were released Sunday.

This girl was beaten and raped within an inch of her life, in a public place, and on New Years Eve. Just typical behavior of some Chicago youths. How about the hoods who beat that kid to death about three years ago for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Beating Death Of Derrion Albert, 16, Caught On Video

An amateur video of the brawl shows dozens of people punching, kicking and swinging wooden boards in the street. Albert was struck by blows from one of those boards, Fox Chicago reports, and the video obtained by Fox shows a person getting hit with a board and then stomped on after falling to the ground.

This behavior is shocking, but it is typical behavior of certain kids in the city. They are gangbangers, kids wanting to make names for themselves, and act hard. Sometimes I wonder if these kids are raised by wolves? This problem is not isolated and certainly endemic of the city in certain areas. In regards to the girl spouting off about this and the exploits of her buddies? The coppers are watching the video just like we are. I would not be surprised if she doesn't get a knock on the door and a trip down to the cop shop. No excuse for this behavior whatsoever, and that girl in the Youtube video is full of crap.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its Funny, Because i know the names of every one of those kids, I've known the one that comes up to the camera for 4 years now.

They are really really pathetic.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I hope every each of them got caught.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
so my question is why the hell didn't he at least attempt to fight back?

perhaps he believed if he did, that they would kill him? or maybe a sort of deer in the headlights instinct?
shock? some people aren't fighters, for others it comes naturally like running.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
he actually made a good decision to curb like a ball cover his face and take the beating instead of fighting back, hitting and possibly injuring one of the guys. as oppose to those bastards who obviously made the most stupid decision of their lives, exposing your face in the video while assaulting someone.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
wow
your so funny and original
for a person that has over a thousand posts
i thought you would have more of an intellect
obviously your just a..
trolalolalol

Well it was just a little humour to try and defuse you and the other persons argument, no harm intended.

But yes, you the man...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"I'll f---- kill you!"

It's ironic who really deserved to have their life taken away. These punks should, at the least, get quite a few lashings, publically. Too much of this going on right now, a message needs to be sent out that these actions will not be tolerated, and what better way than a public punishment? No jail time, where these punks get to live out their days away from society, it's not a punishment. They inflicted pain, they should get pain.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed YT and DailyMotion have been deleting this video constantly? FEMA/DOH may be behind YT, can you imagine that they are so preoccupied and angry with even the pettiest of domestic incidents unless they make Americans look good, not bad.

Anyways, the attackers and their parents have the audacity to lie and make up elaborate claims that the helpless victim earlier had some gripes with them and "started it" to soften the reality that he was an innocent bystander

The kid could of died, at 1:00 it was clear the kid is being help in a choke hold and all. 7 on 1, what real men these guys are going to grow up to be! Americans should UNITE against this filth, kids think its okay to be doing this, somewhere this is happening at all times, is this what we stand for? American military bullying, american police bullying, even american kids bullying??

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
adding to what annoys me is they kept saying the N word while beating the crap out of him.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I could tell you All of the names of those kids right now...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yeah what was that about, calling the Chinese immigrant N N N repeatedly while brutally gang banging him?

And to claim it was payback for the victim's only gang involvement - LOL so he is a gang of one and not even throwing back one punch? Those kids and their parents are FULL of ish!

America is too lax. Just imagine as more and more GUNS flow out of walmart and onto the streets into these kids hands, all it takes is a few tremors, some inclement weather, or more issues with Iran and/or Asia, and America will be the most violent place in the world. (It already is the most violent to the rest of it)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

white guys getting the bad press.
most the racist attacks on the street that mostly go unreported come from blacks and asians attacking whites.
4 asian girls battering a white girl

In Glasgow a white man was beaten to death by asians in the last few days

This video is a demonstration of mob violence on a submissive person, the races of those involved matters not a jot!

would you dislike all red coloured cars simply because one cut you up on a round-a-bout?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

So you judge peoples intellect on the number of posts they make, that's interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If the story about this guy is true.(about how he also jumped one of the attackers with 20 people) then he deserved what he got.

He needed to feel the fear that other guy felt while being outnumbered. The coward got his revenge by attacking the other coward the same way, if true.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So instead of boasting on ATS about how you know who these dirt bags are, why not do the right thing and call them out, post their names here for all to see. Contact the authorities and let them know!

Originally posted by Thinair1

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I could tell you All of the names of those kids right now...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

cheers lol
ive had good sleep

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

Post them all up, and contact the proper law enforcement authorities.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join