It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helpless Asian man attacked by 7 scumbags

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
WARNING: This video is disturbing, and may get you angry!

This footage shows an asian man that was attacked and brutally beaten by 7 kids in what appears to be the U.S.

A police investigation has apparently been launched as per the article below.

It’s not clear who recorded the 3-minute, 39-second video. It shows several youths chasing, punching and kicking the victim. The faces of most of the offenders are not visible, but they appear to be in the age range of the youth they are attacking.

chicago.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
to violent .. you should only post a link

hope these scumbags pay for what they did
why so much hatred
they are literaly retarded
prison time are coming for them
if the chinese guy didnt escape they would have
continu the bouncing until they kill him

this is a murder attempt and police should take this video proof very seriously

edit on 1/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
look at how much hate has been generated towards those kids in such a short time, people are calling for their public execution. 36,000+ comments in 6 hours and climbing higher with each minute. tell me that's not a lot of angry people at the same time..

they have their names, addresses, parents names posted on that video....

it's actually kind of concering how viral it's gone and how quickly it spread the hate and anger, seriously.
edit on 17-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I dont know what the opposite term for bystander effect is, but this has got to be this situation.

I dont know what comes over people when in packs, especially youths like these lads - maybe between 16 to 18(?)
It clearly has allot to do with pack mentality where one's doing something so the other have to join, instead of standing an watching, its insane.

Its total madness and the most telling thing for me in this video is that not one of them kids there is of dark skin, but yet they insist on saying the word "'n-word'" take this "'n-word'" blah blah. . . To me, from a young mixed race mans perspective, this violence and use of a such words just goes to show what commercial urban music has done to youth. There too much violence glorifying - every kid listens to this # and these are the effects, i don't care what anybody says - this # is insane and is a direct link to what they're listening to.

In fact, they all look asian. this is fkin insane the way they're saying 'n-word'. they ahve watched too many movies man, they probably pussies in real life but hide behind an image.

Id laugh if a big black guy heard what they were saying, came n fkd them up

edit on 17-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Pathetic scumbags, its so heroic to have 7 on one isn't it?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
truly sickening video i just couldnt watch it all
whats up with kids these days showboating while beating another human being senseless

thats churned my stomach and i hope that the people who carried out this vicious attack are caught and get whats due to them

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Pathetic farts.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If you read the video description it gives a list of possible suspects and their contact details!
Lets hope they people get caught.
What kind of person attacks someone who clearly doesnt want to fight in such a big group?
They must think they are so tuff but that has to be one of the most cowardly things I have seen (apart from police brutality).

Their anger is at the system not asians, they just dont know it and sadly it has to come out somehow.
edit on 17-1-2012 by BanMonsanto because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by BanMonsanto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
look at how much hate has been generated towards those kids in such a short time, people are calling for their public execution. 36,000+ comments in 6 hours and climbing higher with each minute. tell me that's not a lot of angry people at the same time..

they have their names, addresses, parents names posted on that video....

it's actually kind of concering how viral it's gone and how quickly it spread the hate and anger, seriously.
edit on 17-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

I'm not surprised at all. People are sick and tired of the punk mentality that casually victimizes and brutalizes people with no more provocation that just being there.

I don't want to see the kids lynched in wild west fashion. We can't let our society come to that.....even if the thought is appealing in some cases. They sure need to do some hard time though. I didn't watch this. I'm losing the tolerance I once had for watching brutality...but this kind of casual brutality shows a capability to do MUCH worse things. They damn sure need stopped. All of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This video is disgusting but i'm kind of confused as the attack could be retaliation because you can hear the attacker saying "you jump me with 20 people, you think thats funny?" at 1:47...Yet, this still is a pretty cowardly retaliation.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
In Glasgow a white man was beaten to death by asians in the last few days

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
All mindless violence like this is pathetic, but it seems its always the white guys getting the bad press. Here in the UK most the racist attacks on the street that mostly go unreported come from blacks and asians attacking whites. Not long ago was the video of 4 asian girls battering a white girl and they nearly killed her, all walked free from court with a slap on the wrist, if they had been white girls i bet all of them would have got 5+ years inside.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
For those too disturbed to watch the full clip... scroll down to the comments and click on "automatically update" at the videos page. There's like 3 comments being added in disgust almost every second, you can see how shocking this is without even watch the video.

People are finding out who they are and posting their street addess/names... I can only imagine these animals are going to wish they never did this.

Simply digusting, i hope these monsters are ridiculed and become a lesson for others.

EDIT:
It's made it to the front page of youtube and the video desc contains their names, i think they are going to become a mockery for the next few years of their lifes.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 17/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
hi all

i had to comment
i watched it as a bystander and somethings not right
the young white guy doing most of the shouting is the instigator
believe me if they wanted to kill him they would have
this is just petty little beating thats been twisted to look like more than it seems
a bit like the london riots
sorry to sound cruel but i wont let emotions cloud my judgement
and ive been beaten like this wen i was a teenager over a motorbike
i say this is fabricated as in bits cut out to suit the masses
sorry this is bull imo

dave

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Disgusting attack all the same

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

I see thanks for the info. one of them did a stupid job at showing his whole face too thinking he'll look all cool not knowing that face will only be a fist magnet.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by UkRandom
whats up with kids these days showboating while beating another human being senseless

thats churned my stomach and i hope that the people who carried out this vicious attack are caught and get whats due to them

Well, if you're going to attack someone in a group and are stupid enough to video it, you deserve trial by YouTube.

Going by the comments, the attackers have been identified, found guilty and are awaiting repercussions.

I have no sympathy for people who beat up others, even less for those who think the world will laugh with them when they video it and post it on the net.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

I'm sorry, but your post sounds like 'bull'.

I had close friends throughout high school who were big time gang members. They'd gladly beat the living CRAP out of whoever to take what they had. Be it a jacket, shoes (especially shoes) or anything else they found to their liking. Once, my friend even bragged about how he beat this one kid up over his books because he had lost his.

These 'kids' are nothing but idiots. Really, really big idiots. And I hope jail time sets them straight. But it probably won't, seeing how some never ever learn.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

im not talking bull

your not watching it properly
the feckin guy takes his trainer of to hit the asian whilst his m8 has him in a headlock
yeh big hard gangs ay, and not one gun considering its america?

come to britain and thats just classed as a slap
open your bloody eyes idiot

dave

big time gang members...what a joke u should be on stage
edit on 10/25/2011 by davesmart because: because of assholes that cant deduce what is real and what is not

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Davesmart, you make me ashamed to be British, with your crass comments and your suggestion that the London riots were something and nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join