It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I guess I'm a Warmonger because I refuse to believe everything the MSM spews and esp not PressTV or RT as if it's manna from heaven.

Meanwhile, if you call Iran out on their BS the Mud slinging begins. If one argues that Iran is a threat [Covertly or Overtly] then you are automatically called a "Neocon, Shill or a Zionist supporter" etc etc etc [It gets kind of old]. We all know what the US/West and or Israel have done. We see them getting grilled all day everyday here at ATS. That goes without saying but bring Iran into the topic. Now, all of sudden they are raised to almost Sainthood.

Pointing out or calling Iran on it's dirt is no better or worse than calling out the Israelis, US and or West.

So shoot me....

edit on 16-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I'd rather buy you and SeaBag a beer and a lap dance from a really hot Olongopo hooker (Olongopo... yeah... OLD Corp.
)

Anyway, it is a fact that theology and not common sense guides the Iranian regime. ALL of them, from Ahmadinejad, to Kahmneini, and even Rafsanjani are Shia "Twelvers." They are expecting the imminent return of the 12th Mahdi, the Islamic Messiah. They couldn't care less how many tens of thousands of nuclear warheads the US has - forget about Israel's 200-600 - because they expect the Mahdi to intervene supernaturally and protect them from the "Great Satan."

No way would I trust them with a nuke. And you know they're LYING about their intentions! Uranium only has to be enriched to 4% to be used in a civilian reactor, yet the Iranians have enriched their uranium to 20%+ and they are refining it even further.

I think that I've made my position clear on this site when it comes to the douchebaggery of the US government and its interference in the affairs of other nations; but Iran IS a threat. The Iranians have not only threatened the US and Israelis, but they have also threatened (and inserted Shia terrorist cells into) Bahrain, the U.A.E., and Saudi Arabia. If the Persians get a nuke, the Arabs are going to want one too; THAT rivalry has been going on since before Mohammed was a thought in his great-grandfather's mind.

So sure, let Iran have nukes. It's only fair right?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

I seriously doubt he would welcome the destruction of the Iranian people and their culture.

I'm not buying that propaganda bs.

Then let me use HIS OWN WORDS!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Now fast-forward to Iran, who has a leader that would welcome it. (re; 12th Imam)

And all the Jesus Freaks in the US will ride the Rapture before the bombs hit.

See Beez , I know my statement is silly , as you know yours is, please try harder.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

At least I know I will fight my enemy to the end.

May I please ask who you believe to be your enemy?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

When one breaks out then you may have a point. Otherwise it's just FEAR mongering

Oh ... So we are fear mongering that the US is going to start a war. But no one is fear mongering that Iran is going to use a nuke if they get one?

BTW have you watched the debates lately?

Get Real Iran isn't all that important. No Really, they aren't.

If the West wanted them gone it would have happened a long time ago. If the West took them out then it's WARMONGERING. If the West does nothing then it's because they are impotent

Now which is it?

Absurd. The US is a nation of Warmongers. The US is also not impotent - even if we didn't start all these wars.

If Iran had a nuke would do you think we would invade them?

They don't have them now and they have a piss poor air force and navy. Whats preventing that from happening now?

Nothing, its gonna happen very soon. Again my question is would we invade or attack if Iran did have a nuke?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

See Beez , I know my statement is silly , as you know yours is, please try harder.

Um, quick question.
How many "jesus freaks" as you so quaintly put it, have nuclear weapons?
How many "jesus freaks" are in charge of a regime that wants the death of a culture?

Fail on your part.
But please play again!
(What do we have for our contestant, Joanie?)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I seriously doubt he would welcome the destruction of the Iranian people and their culture.

Eyes wide shut?

edit on 17-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Oh ... So we are fear mongering that the US is going to start a war. But no one is fear mongering that Iran is going to use a nuke if they get one?

Fear mongering goes both ways brother.

BTW have you watched the debates lately?

Nope.
All the dogs in the race have too many fleas. I'm partial to Ron Paul though
Thanks for asking.

Absurd. The US is a nation of Warmongers. The US is also not impotent - even if we didn't start all these wars.

Well at least you're half right in that we didn't start all those wars. But we sure as hell get the credit/blame/guilt for them.

Nothing, its gonna happen very soon. Again my question is would we invade or attack if Iran did have a nuke?

You sidestepped my response in that what has prevented the West from taking out Iran over the past 33 years? Nuke or no Nuke.

edit on 17-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Um, quick question.
How many "jesus freaks" are in charge of a regime that wants the death of a culture?

I'll take door number 3 Joanie, after I help the Beez.

Watching any of the GOP debates, last nite even?

All but 1 of the Candidates called hard to "KILL OUR ENEMIES "

So the winning answer is the USA.

Joanie , please award the Beez a life time of Rice-a-Roni

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Then let me use HIS OWN WORDS!

Please ... at what time did he say he welcomed the destruction of his people?

Did you even listen to what he said? Were those not Jews sitting across from him?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Now fast-forward to Iran, who has a leader that would welcome it. (re; 12th Imam)

The big difference between Christians and Shia Twelvers? We don't think we can force God's hand to return to Earth. God has His own timetable for End Time events and there is NO wavering from it. All Christians hope for is to be saved from the worst of what is to come. In no way do we think we can influence God. The Twelvers think that if they can kill enough people and cause enough trouble in the world that the Mahdi will rise from his well early and spread Islam the world over.

So which is more dangerous?

I don't know how you can even compare the two.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You sidestepped my response in that what has prevented the West from taking out Iran over the past 33 years? Nuke or no Nuke.

Timing? The will to do it? Strategy? Go ask the ones planning the war!

AGAIN -- IF AFTER IRAN GETS A NUKE, IN YOUR OPINION, WOULD THE US BE ABLE OR WILLING TO ATTACK IRAN??

you can't answer that question!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Bottom line is, I'd rather be ruled over by the Devil I know than the Devil I don't know, but heard is a F@#@#@g nightmare! Go Team America!!!! In the not too distant future, everyone in America will be either in the police, in a factory producing weapons, in the army or in a concentration camp! That's what I call fixing the economy! America, f~~k yeah!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Does Israel really trust Sunni's any more than Shia ? all Israel has to do is to respect the 67 border and the War is over, the world has already sworn to that, but there are factions within Israel who seek a Greater Israel and are willing to gain it, one settlement at a time.

This is the part that no one understands about Iran and how they are different. Respecting the 1967 border means nothing to Ahmadinejad and Iran. Their definition of Palestine includes ALL of Israel.

I highly encourage everyone to read this entire link and do some research on the books listed here that Iran passes out to it's citizens to get an idea of how they TRULY define "Palestine" and "Zionism".

Here's a peek at some of the linked quotes from Ahmadinejad:

He said, "There continues a historic war between the World Arrogance and the Islamic world, the roots of which go back hundreds of years. In this historic war the battle grounds have shifted many times. On some occasions, the Muslims had the upper hand and advanced. Regrettably, in the past three hundred years, the Islamic World has been on the retreat in the face of the World Arrogance. One hundred years ago the last trench of Islam fell, when the oppressors went towards the creation the Zionist regime. It is using it as a fort to spread its aims in the heart of the Islamic world. ... The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny.

The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land ... Some wonder whether there would come a day when one would see a world without the United States and Zionism ... This slogan and goal is one which is attainable and could definitely be realized. There is no doubt that the new wave in Palestine will soon wipe off this disgraceful blot [Israel] from the face of the Islamic world."

Ahmadinejad stressed "Our dear Imam [Khomeini] ordered that the occupying regime in Jerusalem be wiped off the face of the earth. This was a very wise statement. The issue of Palestine is not one which we could compromise on... I warn the heads of all nations of the Islamic world to beware of this trap. If some, who are under pressure by the dominating powers, follow a misguided policy or are naive, or selfish or have earthly desires, recognize this regime (Israel), they should know that they would be burnt in the fire of the Islamic Ummah (Nation) and will bear an eternal stigma on their foreheads." He further expressed his firm belief that the new wave of confrontations generated in Palestine and the growing turmoil in the Islamic world would in no time wipe Israel away.

www.globalsecurity.org...

All of these same statements and more can be found on Iran's website for "The World Without Zionism".

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Fairness has nothing really to do with it. It's sanctimonius (to quote Slayer69) and highly hipocritical to state they are a threat because they may have one, when the US has them though.

Then again i've noticed quite a lot of hipocrasy from Americans who think they have the God given right to police the world and dictate, in a fascist sense, world policy to everyone because of their fear of everything which doesn't fall into their cookie cutter ideology.

But then again who am I to preach, you support Israel (stated in your last video) who have been proven to be terrorists themselves, so .. shrug.. keep on preaching huh?

T

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Timing? The will to do it? Strategy? Go ask the ones planning the war!

Assumptive.
What war?
The one in your overly active imagination?

AGAIN -- IF AFTER IRAN GETS A NUKE, IN YOUR OPINION, WOULD THE US BE ABLE OR WILLING TO ATTACK IRAN??

YAWN...

Yell all you want it doesn't make it anymore more urgent to answer. Since you have sidestepped my response again.

Let me make it abundantly clear. I've stated numerous times here at ATS already that I'm in no way advocating an attack on Iran but...

The West is more than capable of dealing with Iran.
Nuke or no Nuke.

you can't answer that question!!!

I have.
Care to side step it once again?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Um, quick question.

I'll take door number 3 Joanie, after I help the Beez.

Watching any of the GOP debates, last nite even?

All but 1 of the Candidates called hard to "KILL OUR ENEMIES "

So the winning answer is the USA.

Joanie , please award the Beez a life time of Rice-a-Roni

So you sde-step my riposte' and reply with snark? You didn't post anything snark-worthy!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I'll watch the vid and get to you. Mea culpa on my part, I thought the title said it all.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc

Originally posted by OldCorp

But then again who am I to preach, you support Israel (stated in your last video) who have been proven to be terrorists themselves, so .. shrug.. keep on preaching huh?

T

I also said I supported the Palestinians right to live peacefully, with dignity and human rights. Or did that part just slip your mind?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hmm, there is a very big difference between wanting the US to leave Iran alone and hating the US.

Some of us (including many American experts on Iran) would like to see the situation diffused through peaceful means.

Would this mean that the US would have to surrender some of their ambitions in the ME? Yes.

Would this mean that Iran would have to surrender some of their ambitions in the ME? Yes.

Unfortunately, their are too many on both sides that are far more interested in profits, pride, etc, than a mutually peaceful relationship.

But, it will never be those persons that will pay the price for war, so I don't really see that changing.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join