It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by 3xil3

get rid of religion and politics
religion and politics doesn't necessary go together.

Of course they do they.
And both being a form of control one by its self is bad enough but mixing the two well look at the world we live in now.

Telling me people in the US don't raises their hand "one nation under god" to the American flag.
your telling me we don't have extremist Killing innocent women and children in the name of Allah
just two of many examples.

Of course removing the two will never happen this is why peace will never happen.
Unless like Ronald Regan said :

"I occasionally think, how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"
don't hold your breath on this happening either

Only solution they have is to put laws and try to control. Guess what people don't like to be controlled and will only cause more conflict with religion and politics...politics side having the freedom of speech taken from you and religion side just morally wrong as a human being

Face it the world is doomed and just going to get worst

The whole system and Human though process is so messed up, its not funny.
Money, power, greed

edit on 17-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I don't want to be part of the solution. I want to be part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The only solution to this invevitable fight for the oil power would be to unite the world against a common enemy, Conflicts end when both parties face doom. I just don't see a "Fouth of July" fight against aliens happening. Don't let them tell you the war is for some sort of moral cause, it is all about greed.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
oops meant to edit

edit on 17-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
War is the only consistency in the epic history of man, that and reproducing and by all acounts apparently lately we have not been doing that too well. You cannot avoid war, if we could avoid such conflcit wouldn't a Human avoid anger? Avoid hatred? Avoid feeling all these apparently negative emotions! War is the consequence of balancing peace and as a person who believes in balance, I cannot ever imagine a world without war! Without conflict! From the self conflict, to the household conflict, to the family, to the town, to the regional, to the national, to global conflict, such is the way of the world! The question is not to prevent war, but to prevent your war. There will always be a war somewhere, whether within ourselves or on a global scale, whether behind closed doors or on a battlefield, war is inevitable. So what if it's nuclear holocaust time? At least we will be safe in the knowledge that we all go at once and no matter who we are or where we are from, at last we're all equal for this one!

However, I very much doubt WW3 is around the corner. The American military machine is like nothing ever seen on this Earth before. Russia is not interested in war, they are interested in investments. In Iran there are plenty of investments, but if America bombed it to oblivion, Russia would not do a thing, it's too risky and there are too many billionaires in Russia! China is not interested in taking on America for some two bit North Korean mess, again, the country is doing well, so far, many have become very wealthy, the only problem China would have with North Korea is when to tell the soldiers to open fire on the fleeing North Koreans heading for the Chinese border. Sure they'd like Taiwan, but Taiwan alone would be difficult country to take, let alone with America! China wants to concentrate on its economy, its Western now with a Communist overtone, similar to the West which still maintains for PR a Communist undertone, but truly both are the same in principle.

The world has changed, many of the so called poor countries have an elite just like the West and just like the West, they don't want to see that wealth go up in a mushroom cloud. These smaller, less of a power countries are the ones in trouble, they will be the battle grounds for these powers to play out the different sides for the spoils! This happened constantly for a 100 years, but now it will be more open, more obvious! Literally these countries will be chess pieces! WW3 won't happen because war will not come to European soil, North America, Russia nor China and that is how the war games play out. For those in Africa, Middle East, parts of Asia, even parts of South America, the future looks bright, in a bright flash of bombing raids way! They will all be picked apart and in the end America and the rest of us will be 50 Zillion in debt, but still nothing will change and the rich will still be getting richer and the rest of us still be working ten jobs a week and life goes on!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

People dream all the time. It's when they become deluded with dreams of grandeur that they become illogical idiots. Hitler was one such idiot.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My personal solution to prevent a war will be not to participate in it at all.
Sincerely

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think You must give a solution to prevent THE WAR.
I saw all the case scenario about how war will start,who will attack first,with what weapons,strategies,number of casualties,but now solution for the way to prevent THE WAR.

We must think this could be the last war,and after last war there will be no peace,because maybe there will be no one left to make peace.

Solutions can be found by leaders but leaders do not think.

Maybe a Peace Treaty before the war start will be the best solution,this way they will prevent THE WAR.
$
All the powers involved to meet ,Russia ,USA,Iran,China,Israel,NATO and all others that are involved in a conflict
to gather to the same table and negotiate a Peace Treaty for the prewar.Before it is too late.

Wars bring only death and destruction,for all!

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR?

98% of us dont want war. Its those with THE agenda that do. Those wit the agenda use the other 98% as pawns and disposable bodies to carry out there agenda. The only solution (in my eyes) is to wake up that 98% to the fact that they are just being used, not for the good of the world but the opposite. If everyone was privy to there doings surely they would stop destroying already destroyed 3rd world countries. Realize the more they do for them the more power they give to the 2%. That being said, the odds are completely against us. Its pure insanity a few control the many.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hitler was one such idiot.
More then that.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

My personal solution to prevent a war will be not to participate in it at all.
One who starts the war must participate in their own war.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My plan would be to just nuke the entire Middle East and call it a day...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I saw all the case scenario about how war will start,who will attack first,with what weapons,strategies,number of casualties,but now solution for the way to prevent THE WAR.

We must think this could be the last war,and after last war there will be no peace,because maybe there will be no one left to make peace.

Maybe a Peace Treaty before the war start will be the best solution,this way they will prevent THE WAR.

All the powers involved to meet ,Russia ,USA,Iran,China,Israel,NATO and all others that are involved in a conflict
to gather to the same table and negotiate a Peace Treaty for the prewar.Before it is too late.

My solution is to turn Tehran and the surrounding cities and towns into glass.

Twenty minutes of burning hell should make the region quiet for at least another 50 years.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Withdraw all ammunition, bombs, missiles and weaponry in secret.

Replace every bullet with a blank.

Replace every bomb with laughing gas, just enough for a quick chuckle of course.

Replace every missile or similar with sand filled metal capsules.

Replace ever knife, sword or stabbing weapon with metallic looking easy shatter glass.

Solved!

In seriousness however, I do not have a solution.

edit on 17-1-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

In seriousness however, I do not have a solution.

edit on 17-1-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

It think we all have solutions, but we won't mention them because they seem impossible to implement. Greed seems to be the root of the problem. How do we eliminate greed?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
form a covert ninja/rogue illuminati hit squad and take out the globalist war pigs one by one in the dark night

im sure many will agree thats the best solution

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

that was not what I meant. Break down the barriers between your neighbors, including those in other lands, get rid of the fear in your heart. and not to be of service to the psychopaths in office and claim to have all the power in the world when they don't have power over themselves.

This is one of many solutions to stop a war from ever starting.

Another one that is a uniter of all people is if a city was paved with what is called "White-Powder Gold" it helps people be of one heart and one mind. That is better than anything that I have ever heard of since it's killing so many birds with one stone.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I will try.

Are you saying there is war of global annihilation planned? Or are you expecting a certain war to turn into a war of global annihilation?

So you expect the leaders, who do not think, to listen to solutions offered by random strangers on the internet?

Why would they need to sign a treaty for peace? If peace is what they want, they don't need to start a war. War is not the default state, peace is. No preparations are needed not to wage war. If somebody is preparing for a war of aggression against another, they do not want peace with them. If someone else is also preparing to be attacked in a war of aggression by another, they too do not want peace at all costs. So when they are prepared for the cost of war, why would they want to sign peace treaties and even if they did why would the others trust them to honour the treaty?

It is not something that you just discovered, it has always been known.

Russia should supply Syria with missiles capable of reaching the US mainland and arm those missiles with nuclear warheads. In the event of a Western aggression against either Iran or Syria, Russia should release the missile codes and allow these to be launched on to the US mainland. A few US cities nuked by Syria or Iran will instantly bring an end to the conflict. Americans love to kill but aren't prepared to die. Once they see they too can face death and destruction at home, all their adventures will come to an end.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Or are you expecting a certain war to turn into a war of global annihilation?
Combined with other events,about which we don't know yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

So you expect the leaders, who do not think, to listen to solutions offered by random strangers on the internet?
We don't know who is who,so strangers are "strangers",but still the best solution,for those that don't have the ability and capacity to think because they are in a too close relation with mental constraints dictated by others...we know who....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

why would they want to sign peace treaties and even if they did why would the others trust them to honour the treaty
Depend of the scale of war,if the war will be extended then they will be forced to sign and respect a peace treaty.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join