Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by slanteye

UN has solved any problems in the past
UN is the modern Babylon!

I can agree whole heartedly with this statement...if there is a devil qualifier......its the UN for sure....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

reply to post by slanteye

If extra terrestrials were to appear now on earth..this is the time..to save humanity from self annihilation through wars
If so called "extra terrestrials" exist they would've done that long time ago.

This is under the assumption that any ET's would have anything vested in us as a race to begin with....maybe they have a betting pool to see when we die off so they can rob our earth of that sweet sweet resources?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
That no man shall cast the first stone.

All hands safely in their pockets and fingers away from buttons and triggers. There is a war imho being waged that is having us all turn on each other. Proving it is the hard part though.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

maybe they have a betting pool to see when we die off so they can rob our earth of that sweet sweet resources
If aliens are real,but as far as I know no alien what so ever made a statement of his existence.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

But i doubt that would stop war
We can stop the war if we say....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Solution you say? How about let them eat cake?
Anyone? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR?

You cannot prevent this war my friend. It is part of our story. You can either participate or get out of the game.

If you participate, well you deserve what comes.

If you get out of the game you at least have a clear conscience when you witness what will unfold.

My hands are washed clean of this world.

The Plan

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Watch a few Dolores Cannon interviews, though she does repeat the same info in all of them theyre still good.

And Laura Eisnehower, the president's great granddaughter. Her frequency is high almost activational as is Jessicamystic's.

I don't resonate with the entire message and sort of understand why some treat earth itself as the end all to everything, and we're just stay to stay here, ignore ideas of progression, just make this a better place, its a forgetfulness of the soul, and those here for longer forget quite a bit. Plus its easy to have ones intellect entrapped in the very high level puzzles or codings of mystery school information, which is actually brilliant in itself and attracts the higher minds but is a trap too, for the higher minds.

So I will not even address the gaia as the divine and just say something here.

Earth is facing wars, there are 3 official and according James Gilliland, 6 wars going on right now. And, the big one in the works according to most beliefs.

But there is far more than wars going on. The cycles are for real.

Just what are we supposed to be doing here? I have a clue. But first want to say this, have had a lot of windows open up directly into memories, especially during X flares, M flared and cme's, as if when standing in a sunbeam.

Thus far, 3 planets were in ruins, exodus occurred, these were humans, ie our own dna base work comes from this to the largest extent, over time, lot longer than Sumar. Vega system/Lyra, the planet in ruins in the asteroid belt, and Mars. I remember the exodus, even the ark that took animals off of Lyra. The cow we have here is akin to the one that got taken to pleiades. And yet I don't recall living here, or even there, just those critical moments. And what is recalled inbetween is helping nature, that window opened during a forrest fire and seemed to recall helping with song and frequency and was so disappointed to find myself in human form unable to assist, also with dolphins songs, recognized them and told them would be free.

Three disasters! Three! And now on earth again. I can connect dots. To me this is a very sobering, its real, lets get serious thought. What is earth really facing here? So far, my only memories are helping behind the scenes, a good home with lots of equality and high love, and only coming for disasters. Yikes indeed.

How do we hold and anchor Light and Love and Higher Frequency? This isn't new age, because new age is from this planet, and this is something beyond this planet, and we're ALL apart of this, on one level or another, in one set of frequency or another, no matter how long or short on the planet.

How can we, wake up and get more memories? Meditate? Well I suggest that. Protests, only if like Laura Eisenhower says, graceful resistance, like we all say NO and not follow any bad orders. Don't go to war, and convince all we can inffluence to not. Stand up and dance and party with Joy, Love, Humor, and High Frequency in the streets and have no fear for the body for its nothing. Just maintain, hold, transmute, forgive, and do not react.

Work on your feelings each day. When the computer messes up, don't give into stress, laugh and be gentle.

There is a very negative group that is working through the bloodlines, and all the leaders, they want control and feed off fear and low frequency.

So lets give them all very high, self controlled, conscious non reactive, joy, peace, laughter responses. Support everyone, even the so called "enemy" overseas. Just love them. Send them love. Free your minds.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I think my own country the USA should mind their own business...American people do not want war!! Our leaders are making the mess!! Nuclear Weapons are not going to solve anything! My own country is falling apart..heck I wish I knew of one to run to where life would be better!! They Tax us to death!! Basically, all we in America get to do is Work and Sleep..we cannot even afford to buy food..and you are lucky is you can even have youre own home in this country..Families are having to move in with each other to survive..Prices on Food and Gas are beyond High..and then our Government wants to Tax Us some more..We work all our lives to have a Home and Basic Needs to be met..In the end..you dont own anything..You may have payed off youre home..but if you are unable to pay the yearly Taxes..you will lose youre home..same thing with Land...And the biggest problem now..for all of us..SETI Discovery Of UFO'S heading towards the Earth on youtube..check this out! Now we all have damn Aliens to worry about..Russia and the USA are already creating Moon Bases..We are going to have to create Security around our own Planet..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

The Aliens can turn off all the NUCLEAR Weapons..they just want work...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

Why dont we just FIRE everyone in Government

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If you participate, well you deserve what comes.
If it's a nuclear war no one can participate.

If you get out of the game you at least have a clear conscience when you witness what will unfold.
A war is not a game is about lives,and every life is important.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Refuse to be drafted. Be willing to defend that decision with your life. Cant have a war without foot soldiers.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

SETI Discovery Of UFO'S heading towards the Earth on youtube..check this out! Now we all have damn Aliens to worry about..Russia and the USA are already creating Moon Bases..We are going to have to create Security around our own Planet..
If they exist t'was supposed either to save us or destroy us until now.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So lets give them all very high, self controlled, conscious non reactive, joy, peace, laughter responses. Support everyone, even the so called "enemy" overseas. Just love them. Send them love.
I think it should be brought to a common denominator, and the only common denominator is warming diplomacy which is very cold now, the gods have no feelings.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There is only one real solution..IMO, vote Ron Paul. Every other candidate seems tied into the establishment.
The entire Congress should be thrown out and start over with part time legislators.
If that fails, I'll send in the Beatles..All You need Is Love

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

There is only one real solution..IMO, vote Ron Paul. Every other candidate seems tied into the establishment.
I don't think a vote can change the faith of the world though I try to believe that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join