It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I can only say is get to know them, be a friend to them and be of good service to them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Add the chemical agent G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate to the atmosphere, where it will calm the population and weed out aggression. We will call it “Pax”, which is Latin for “peace”.

There is a possibility that this might not work, which will result in 99.9% of the population becoming extremely lethargic and the remaining 0.1% becoming mindlessly violent and extremely aggressive.

When we execute this endeavor we should rename the planet Miranda.

Of course this idea comes from the core plot in the film Serenity.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is not just any war, its a very specific one they have planned for their end game.

There is no future to teach the young good things in unless people bring in the right ending to the next few years, in which case, things may change, rather abruptly.

My suggestion is that this is more of an emergency stop the war, without violence using all the metaphysical tools you have.

1. Do all you can peacefully to prevent anyone in your family or that you know from going to war. Do not fight even if the enemy attacks, except in direct self defense of self and loved ones/neighbors. Do not join them. This is nothing compared to countless time in winterlands.

2. Love, pray, meditate, write for peace, speak peace, be peace. Hold light, and vividly see them being arrested and taken to counseling and the people free and equal.

Joint meditations. Prayers. Educate people on whom THEY ARE. They're not our friends and their true masters are awakening now.

Strange sounds 2012 manitoba canada (the pas)

Heard in Alberta, Mexico and countless other places, sounds like Godzilla, connected to Elenin, revelations 9/11, and the abyss. Dragons of old.

They've brough tthe earth past recovery, ie. beyond a normal cycle and forced the fairy tale. Revelations. They are not nice. Now I don't think we'll be seeing them fly through the sky, but portal in and walk into a leader or two or three, bad times ahead.

And its Love time. Really emergency Love.

Because we don't have long term solutions anymore.

Species are dying offf and the methane wells are bubbling up, and thats not good for life on earth.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Send everyone in a suit and tie to an internment camp.

second

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Everyone posts "how the war will look" scenarios and everyone asks how to prevent it. We have been trying to prevent a major world war since the last one but negotiation only goes so far when the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. There is too large of a gap between high standard living and low standard living and with a global population of greater than 7 billion, it is an irreversible gap.

There will be a WW3. Period. Everyone here needs to realize that WW3 is likely to happen in their lifetime or their children's lifetime. There has to be a WW3 as there had to be a WW2. They are numbered for a reason, that reason simply being the fact that war will continue and numbers can always get bigger. Stop asking "what if we did this" or "what if this happened" because that is only slowing down your psychological acceptance to what is inevitable. There is going to be a war that destroys the world as we know it. Humanitarianism, renewable energy, global disarming, etc... only DELAYS "The War", it does not, and cannot, prevent it.

The fortunate ones are the ignorant ones who do not realize that the standards of the world are rapidly declining. The ones who do realize the world's condition, but deny the possibility of a war to end all wars are just stupid or insane. The ones who accept the fact that global conflict is coming, and coming soon, AND prepare for it are the smart ones. They say the smart ones are usually more depressed and the depressed ones are usually smarter. Why? Because they realize that they live in a world of greed, violence, evil, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. I implore everyone who reads this to do some research on basic survival. When I say basic, I mean the most fundamental needs to support human life.

I will tell you a brief personal outline of my recent years so you can truly understand the severity and seriousness. I am 18 years old with a birthday coming in March. Is it normal for a 19 year-old to prepare for WW3? Am I paranoid for preparing for a WW3? The answer to both of those questions is no. Paranoia is, by definition: "Suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification". Do you see why preparation for WW3 is NOT paranoia? No? Allow me to explain. There IS evidence and there IS justification. Look at the world news for some damn evidence and justification!

Shifting gears slightly, I will tell you more about me AND my friends. My group of friends is unique in sorts. It is, on the most basic level, a model for how a better world would behave. There is me, just another white kid who thinks too much, there is the black kid, the islamic arab kid, the white jewish kid, the christians, the asian, and even the ginger (Yes, I know I did not list every ethnicity/race of people, that's not the point). Can you imagine all of those types of people getting along? Well, me and the friends I just listed do.

The only characteristic of a human that matters is the mind. Minds getting along with minds is a utopia that cannot happen on Earth. If you have not realized by now or still doubt my credibility, let me say this to you in the best, humble way: I am smart, and my friends are smart. The black kid is getting a full ride at Gustavus Adolphus, the islamic arab kid is at the University of Minnesota, the white jewish kid is at the University of Wisconsin Madison, and as for me? I'm at the University of North Dakota, a bitterly cold place fitting for my bitterly cold mindset. In fact, my friends and I are all bitter. We're not bitter towards each other of course, but rather the condition of the world. As smart as we all are, we cannot understand why others cannot set their differences aside for peace and happiness.

We also realize that the world is likely to go to hell in our lifetime. For a while (high-school) my friends and I lived with a (F*** it) attitude. Obviously, we didn't say f*** it to our academics (granted we're all in college), but we really didn't give a s*** about, and laughed at, the people whose priorities were: 1. Be popular 2. Look good 3. Get money. The irony rests in the fact that those who achieved those three things in high-school, will likely NOT have those things as an adult. My friends and I are please to know that we will be much more successful than those who didn't have their priorities straight. Woah, woah, woah, hold on. What does this have to do with WW3? My point is, my friends and I said "f*** it" to the bull**** going on around us but knew that getting good grades would prepare us for college, then a career.

You have to say "f*** it" to the bull**** going on in this world, live day to day as you normally would, but prepare for the worlds demise. When the SHTF, you will be pleased to know that you are much more successful than those who didn't have their priorities straight.

ee.stanford.edu...

"The lower probability per year changes the time frame until we expect civilization to be destroyed, but it does not change the inevitability of the ruin. In either scenario, nuclear war is 100 percent certain to occur." - Martin E. Hellman

en.wikipedia.org...

1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Bargaining 4. Depression 5. Acceptance

edit on 16-1-2012 by Kappy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Create an industry that is just as, if not more, PROFITABLE, than war. Good idea about space, mine the moon right?

If there were something more profitable they might just do it, you know how the greed factor is. The money isn't the goal anymore, it is the thrill of getting it any way they can.

If anyone has heard of TED Talks, there is a new source of harnessing energy, and then moving it and using it where ever you want.

The main motivation behind war is money, then political ends. Since they do not care about the public all too much on either side of war, both sides need to get together and find that other thing.

One last note, Kennedy went to talk to Castro, Cuba, and we did not have a nuclear volley because of that. So, talking can work.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
the only way to prevent THE WAR is simple...

we all know that it will be started by israel, so why not just get rid of it? disband it, destroy it, whatever... its extremist and terroristic ways are making this world unsafe and is going to start the next great war to end all wars...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Although I fear WW3 will not be preventable, I feel we owe it to ourselves to do everything we can to do so. Humanity has come this far, and why should our future be scrapped because some power-trip corporations & politicians will not douse their egos? These disgusting sub-human monsters are the catalyst for a nuclear holocaust, & will still defend their actions by saying a preemptive act of aggression is necessary to stop these "terrorist threats".

They REVEL in death and destruction. We MUST destroy them and/or take away their power. We need an energy revolution that takes oil out of the equation (Rossi E-Cat possibly). Need to resolve the conflict between Israel and the Middle East. We need COMMON SENSE. How can another war be the solution when it will most likely put the globe back into the stone age?? Only a complete imbecile or suicidal schizo could contemplate such a life-threatening proposition.

Same goes for the Zionist & religious people that are so excited to get the ball rolling for Armageddon. They disgust me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Another solution:

Put the girls in charge.
Toss every Y chromosomal in any position of leadership or power out on his ear.

Let the girls have a turn at running the planet.

Seriously, this IS part of the solution. In more advanced countries women are frequently in leadership positions. In ancient Native tribes, women were frequently negotiating chiefs and men were military chiefs (sometimes the negotiating chief was the highest position but Europeans disregarded it and talked only to the military chief.)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Cannot prevent that which is already written and planned for decades.
My advice.. PARTY HARD!

One last worldwide shindig before the nuclear hellfire.

\m/ \m/

Not even trolling no matter what people do or protest about you have no power.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Want world peace? Bring back the Messiah. When the King of kings has returned he will put an end to all these things. Nothing short of that is going to work, as we can see from all of mankinds efforts on his own. We are incapable of putting down greed, hate, avarice, sexual immorality, murder and all those other nasty things people think is what makes us human. As long as there are differences there will always be war, we need the tie that binds us together the King of kings is that tie.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I can tell you this though...if you dont stop the sanctions on Iran, there will be war. You political pigs are backing them into a corner to where they have no choice but to fight. Am I the only one who see's it this way? USA & Israel are begging Iran to attack them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Why? Hitler caused the greatest technological explosion in human history.

And I don't completely think Fascism is all that bad if done right. In many ways America was founded as a sort of semi-fascist state where the scapegoat was men's sins of sloth and lies.

Hitler did only two things that were not good. Genocide, and not destroying communist Russia.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by johnsequitur1221

Franz Ferdinand
That was a king.

edit on 16-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: a

No he was only a Crown Prince - he would have been king if not killed in Serbia. The next king, Charles the Fourth was not particularly bright and desicive. The Monarchy should never have started war. It caused the second world war indirectly.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

That is a good start for peace in the Middle East, but why stop there. Disband all countries and borders and make true democracies divided up by continents. Make one world parliament with representatives appointed randomly by a computer. The people decide how to use their own resources, for their own good. Why you are at it, get rid of the monetary system and all money. You can keep your religion, but don't try and force it on me. Live and let live. Freedom of education, knowledge, and learning would be a right. So would be all the basic necessities. A United States of the World based on individual freedom and community responsibility.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Let all the birds fly....

No one survives....No not even the ones unseen and are of spirit.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It would take tens thousands of talented and skilled magicians acting in a coordinated time with clear and specific goals to promote thru their rituals.

Plus the stengthening of OWS with antiwar messages as soon as the Iran war starts and actually achieving the goal of tuning the financial system upside down. Like in the sixties but more radically. A Revolution against corporate rule and certainly in America. One in China for democracy.
Getting rid of all warlike churches and think tanks. Make them do physical labor in environmental cleaning jobs,
Place Netanyahu and Ahmanidedjad on an empty island and provide them with toy weaponry
Kill TV sets especially turned to Fox News.
Work for social equality.

Fat chance in a few months...
Otherwise, we ARE already in the 3rd World War since 911.
There ar wars in 46 countries presently - with Western and Russian weapons.

Fat chance.
Until then, work on your peaceful microclimate but don't be afraid to make your words heard.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Leave everyone alone, beef up our boarders, invest in a solid military defense including missile defense and nuclear detection.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Require that anybody voting to go to war surrender their material possessions and send their own children to the front lines, if they believe in it so much...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
get new diplomats

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join