What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

First you need to relize there is no Evil Devil trying to take over the Earth, it is the evil selfish people that only see , me , me , me, the I must first be destroyed and relized there is really only the all which is the one. In this Creation this place we reside is the gross physical cause and effect, this is the ripping the tearing the garnishing of the teeth. But this is something to be over come as the Creator put thine self on the cross, and sacrificed his self and suffered and over came the pains of this existence. There are many levels of what might be called a muti level dimensional universe some higher some lower, this being a some what mid dimensional level, this universe is in transition and must be brought to order.
Once this occurs which it already has, the perfected Universe exist where all things exist it their perfect place perfected state.
The Yin and the Yang.
The Earth must be saved and put into it's perfected state, peace and prosperity will reign on Earth for a 1000 years, in that time the Universe is again perfected.
All the fighting and greed must stop, the Truth will triumph regardless, the Almighty resides all thru this place in perfect ,glory.

I might also mention that even if you choose not to believe in God, fine but try and not Beleive in this Creation or your self, this is where the problems arise. Easy to deni God but deni yourself, is hard if you are standing there, it would be much easier when you are not standing there, but that is a paradox.
I am not trying to convince anyone to believe in anything, but perhaps you could try and make me not believe in you, forgive me if you fail.

edit on 18-1-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
my solution is to stop killing each other.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My way of ending war in the middle east is:

Step 1: Create jobs for the Palestinians so they no longer have to suck off the TiT of mother Hamas.

Step 2: Create an international waterworks fund that builds operates and generates new water purification technology direct to the middle eastern and northern African counties in a state of continuous drought.

Step 3: implement a water and natural resource pact that by passes OPEC so at least 35% of any countries resource are not exported for extreme profit for the corporate banksters.

Step 4: create a logistical support network for a sea born anti-piracy task force centered in Jordan with all offices and political councils present with embassies and a garrison of sea-trained anti-piracy troops.

Step 5: Crate and enforce a Foreign aid accountability program that stops the abuse of foreign food aid to stricken areas. Arrest the warlords and bring them up on crimes against humanity trials in the Hague.

Step 6: Irrigate the drought stricken areas, implement crop rotation cycles and invest in agricultural universities that specialize in Permacultre, Aquaculture and maritime engineering.

Step 7: Battle the in country pollution with education and new business the recycle repair and learn from in culture systems that work and don't work.

Step 8: Cross your fingers, pray to what ever form of religion you have and hope the Mayan had an Ace up there prophecy sleeve we didn't know about.

Andrew303
edit on 19-1-2012 by Andrew303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The best way to prevent war is to keep Obama in office.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

First you need to relize there is no Evil Devil trying to take over the Earth, it is the evil selfish people that only see
The Evil has the same source for all humans as Good has the same source.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew303

No one else has a real plan with steps in it? It's all about evil,good, devils and gods. Come on. We are modern intellectual people with free willed thought. Any one at all got a plan that doesn't involve let "god or the devil sort it out?"

Andrew303

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
mankind is the "devil" we are programmed to promote and propagate human sacrifice. preoccupied with death and related mysteries and using that TPTB play us to be their workers/tax revenue generating slaves and when we are old...well you will find out more about that when the commies fully take over. our populations are controlled thru wars, the kids get killed off by the policies of the old/corrupt and money/property changes hands.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
lets just do it how America does it and attack random countries to strike fear in people's eyes so that they may stop wars

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The UN was formed for this reason but so far no talking or negotiations at the UN has solved any problems in the past as can be seen in the attack on Iraq. The UN has no clout. It shouls send its soldiers to these places and UN soldiers involve all nationalities so no country will be singled out as the bad guy.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

UN has solved any problems in the past
UN is the modern Babylon!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by newcovenant

Until we change the mindset of the being we will not change it's behavior.
Wouldn't be that a too high cost?What if there will be no future generations to change!

I like your mindset. we must put a stop to war before it puts a stop to us. However humans have been savagely trying their hardest to annihilate each other since the stick and rock was considered the top of the line killing weapon.

Simply put, war is in human nature.

Many samurai had a belief. That sometimes the threat of violence was enough to stop violence. That one sword being unsheathed is enough to keep many in their sheaths.

I hate to sound like an ass but the only ways we can stop the war go as fallows

A-convince the American people it is not in their best interest and that Iran is not a threat like the propaganda machine says so. Then convince them to take to the streets to show their discontent. Regardless of how the protest turns out. Peaceful or violent the message will be delivered. And the war will not begin.

B- Kill all those who are trying to make this war happen.

The issue with both of these is that they are just about equal in difficulty.

Killing all those who want the war would be difficult due to the fact is that we do not know everyone who is pulling the strings and many of the ones who are known always have bodyguards.

Many Americans wouldn't want to leave the comfort of their everyday lives. American people are very resistant to change it appears. Americans seem to like going about the comfort of the everyday norm more than changing things up.

I do not condone any acts of violence I'm just stating my views.
edit on 29-1-2012 by BulletShogun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We need an ad campaign that is a play on Nike's branding, only the exact opposite.

It would be the word WAR with a backwards swoosh underneath with the slogan that reads "Just DONT do it".

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The people of the nations involve must WANT peace in other to prevent war. The citizens must tell their government that war is devastating and creates miseries while achieving nothing. If the Palestinians want lasting peace they should stop their fellowmen from shooting rockets into Israel. If they can't then there will be no lasting peace. People can co exist peacefully without being friends. War and regime change only worsen the situation//case in point - Iraq.
Iran can be made to sign a treaty making it responsible for its nuclear ambition and for domestic uses only. I think that is reasonable and not so much a demeaning request.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If extra terrestrials were to appear now on earth..this is the time..to save humanity from self annihilation through wars. Their appearance would foster unification amongst human and mankind will know that they have to unite in the face of a much larger threat. Threat or not we do not know but it could end wars amongst ourselves forever. We would then proceed with a collective aim once confronted with another race of beings.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
If extra terrestrials were to appear now on earth..this is the time..to save humanity from self annihilation through wars. Their appearance would foster unification amongst human and mankind will know that they have to unite in the face of a much larger threat. Threat or not we do not know but it could end wars amongst ourselves forever. We would then proceed with a collective aim once confronted with another race of beings.

Thats the only way a world government would work and be for the peoples best interests. Though I can imagine that getting #ed up too

But i doubt that would stop war. i think it would end war among nations but there would be uprisings all over the place based on whatever.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Personally I think the only way we will avert a third world war is to rise up against our coruped governments, so we can bring peace and not war. I know this is a far fetched idea but we can only hope something happens soon to stop the idiots in charge.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Brasov

China can, it actually collected those d0llars
China collected those dollars for other reasons,to be in power,or at least that is what she thought,but we never know the real reasons.

The real is power or the perception of power as in China dumping all US treasury bonds, notes and what else, selling their dollars for Italian Lier? Doing that then China would perhaps not cripple but do considerable damage to the US economy because the US buys most of their exports. I have no doubt China is if nothing else, pragmatic and hardly stupid, and doing that would be the ultimate in stupidity. It would cripple their economy, at the very least. Consider it was under a previous Chairman, Dong Chou Ping,( spelled phonetically), who said "to be rich is glorious". They understood the logic of free enterprise all though with heavy state control. And yes they are a so-called communist dictatorship. But they understood that the ability of people to get ahead, have a nice home/apartment and of course buy toys is very logical and people having these things "will keep the people in order".

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoalex

Personally I think the only way we will avert a third world war is to rise up against our coruped governments, so we can bring peace and not wa
Governments are not corrupted,people are corrupted as a part of those governments.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

If extra terrestrials were to appear now on earth..this is the time..to save humanity from self annihilation through wars
If so called "extra terrestrials" exist they would've done that long time ago.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

I like your mindset. we must put a stop to war before it puts a stop to us. However humans have been savagely trying their hardest to annihilate each other since the stick and rock was considered the top of the line killing weapon.
I thought "wrong" that we have evolved,but it seems that we have devolved.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join