It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Bicent76

Iran has no way of threatning anyone else in the region except israel and saudi arabia. I have a hard time trying to understand why europeans and americans make such a big deal about some lunatic thousands of miles away as they also did with iraq TWICE!

Imminent threat from chemical/biological/nuclear material by saddam hussein, everyone rushed to deal with it and if you were against bush/cheney, then somehow you were against america and britain. People never stop to think for a moment about the corporate imperialist agenda of destroying nations so they can rebuild them and then install some puppet dictator to kiss western ass.

Ahjmendihad is a very stupid man that keeps digging and digging his own grave, but HOW the heck is he anymore of a threat TO THE REGION than an assad or gadafahi was? Israel does not like being called names and I don't blame them but they do tend to over-react and they are certainly too dependent on foreign assistance to be respected imo.

The casus belli of the first gulf war was the occupation of Kuwait

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmirage0311
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Continue to be condescending; that's quite alright. Just because I command a squad doesn't mean I don't understand the strategic mindset and basic common sense; something you seem to lack. Next promotion and a PLC i'll have 40+ men + attachments under my command. I'd hate to see you with that responsibility. This seems to be too much for you to comprehend. I'll leave you and your expertise (LOL) to continue fear-mongering this thread as if nuclear tension has changed at all in the past 70 years.
edit on 15-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)

Maybe you should re-read your initial posts to see who lacks common sense.

Someone claiming russia has no reliable way to deliver nukes on american soil, because america has this "unbelievable technology" to shoot them down, coming from a private first class non-the-less who barely understands military geo-politics, is just asking to get derided.

I don't expect an apology from someone like you, but I do find pleasure in seeing you try to back-track your way out of a disagreement.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

never said i was a military man but trust me Iranians, Turkish, Afganistanis are bad one's to mes with.

after NATO expansion to east, Russians, Chinese and others will never again trust US with anything political, economic or military.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Thats Corporal to you, civvy.

And could you please enlighten all of us here on your vast knowledge of geopolitics? Do you know something no one here knows, or are you just making assumptions based on your fantasies of how this war will play out?

I'm not back tracking anything. No one would be retarded enough to launch "hundreds of nukes" lol

Like I said, 70 years and counting, nothing's changed. MAD has served its purpose

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Yet more neo-con, pro-Israel nonsense from the armchair hawks on ATS.

I'll believe when I see it.

Where were those WMDs in Iraq? Oh right, there weren't any. Just oil.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
ENOUGH...

I will no longer gully in the gallows with the harlots...

Russia, has the advantage, here, Iran this.. American, sucks here...

Enough..

Allot of you forgotten, or never bothered to study WWII, we beat the unbeatable with the help of Russia, and England, and other allies AU, CA, etc. etc.

I assure you Iran, is a template similar to Germany in 1936 I would say, maybe a lil more diverse since it has oil, and is trading it with China, and Russia..

As far as going NBC on America,from Russia, the so called DOD boy in this conversation would know what we would do to anyone who went NBC, on the states...

and shame on you for doubting integrity, you leading my troops, creates doubts in my leadership...

not surprised thou, this is a amateur conversation, about states of affairs we are learning months with age...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Russia has that 'unbelieveable technology ' too since the soviet era.

Type psychotronic Golgotha,Torsion Physics or Kozyrev scientist and see what you get.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Russians are prepared extensively for nuclear NBC scenario .

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Yet more neo-con, pro-Israel nonsense from the armchair hawks on ATS.

I'll believe when I see it.

Where were those WMDs in Iraq? Oh right, there weren't any. Just oil.

WMDs or not, the world is a better place without saddam hussein and his crazy sons

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Well I guess all those who would said nobody (russia & china) would get involved, can eat their hats now....
edit on 15-1-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thats Corporal to you, civvy.

And could you please enlighten all of us here on your vast knowledge of geopolitics? Do you know something no one here knows, or are you just making assumptions based on your fantasies of how this war will play out?

I'm not back tracking anything. No one would be retarded enough to launch "hundreds of nukes" lol

Like I said, 70 years and counting, nothing's changed. MAD has served its purpose

So they teach geo-politics at basic training now?

Give me a break man. You are not even funny!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Russians are prepared extensively for nuclear NBC scenario .

sigh, well that is interesting considering most NBC battalions in the US armed forces has been proclaimed obsolete... To be overly prepared for a chemical attack in russia, is not a threat for the US, or NATO, then, considering if Russia, pissed NATO off, we would go tactical with nukes and conventional of course.. Yet No matter how hard I look towards the future I will never see English speaking people in Moscow.. OR vice versa...

We have reached a age or era, where if we goto war, we will destroy this way of life...

edit on 15-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Huh? I'm questioning your knowledge on it. You claim to be an expert. Care to answer my question or will you continue to be evasive?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Western investment in civil defence is dismal at best.

Russian strategy is based on chemical and tactical nukes for tactical purposes and biological and nuclear for strategic purposes.

Their biological arsenal is of chimera organisms,superplague etc.

By the time NATO starts its nuclear attack, 3/4 to 4/5 of its forces will be lost and most of the population dying and it will be potential extinction level event in the West.

edit on 15-1-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Western investment in civil defence is dismal at best.

Russian strategy is based on chemical and tactical nukes for tactical purposes and biological and nuclear for strategic purposes.

Their biological arsenal is of chimera organisms,superplague etc.

By the time NATO starts its nuclear attack, 3/4 to 4/5 of its forces will be lost and most of the population dying and it will be potential extinction level event in the West.

edit on 15-1-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

I know my populace is faced with a lack of education thruout the world census, but my people will not be at extinction levels...

That strategy will not win the War, I do not care how long it has been thought about...

I believe such an attack from Russia, or whoever hypothetically will create such a patriotism, that news of nuclear devastation to other human beings would be accepted and the genocide or destruction of another nationality would be accepted by many..

might be the biggest mistake made...

saying nerve gas, will wipe out America,is a big proclamation..

edit on 15-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

there is a major difference in nerve gas and chimera organisms capable of generating superneurotoxins.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Huh? I'm questioning your knowledge on it. You claim to be an expert. Care to answer my question or will you continue to be evasive?

I never claimed to be an expert on anything. You are the one that made all the outrageous claims about america's anti-icbm capabilities based on god knows what. Sure we have star wars technology from the reagan era and everyone knows that, but there are limits corporal.

America is not invincible, especially if china and russia combine their forces to attack america.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join