It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So what..

I am not so impressed with Russia' post cold war military or its culture of twentieth century warfare. If they are dumb enough to threaten with nukes the world will no longer recognize the word russia in the present, just in past tense historic references like the gauls..

I will lose allot of respect for Russia, if they do something stupid as this thread title suggests....
edit on 15-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

However, war between Russia and US is different from say war between China and US or India vrs Pakistan.

R v U might begin with all out WMDs in all the directions. More so because Americans are paranoid psychopaths brought up with hate and fear.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Guess were about to find out if the U.S. Israel and the U.K. have the cojones to lay the smackdown on Iran with the ruskies posturing and beating their chest like an ape. Enough talk...time to put their money where their mouth is.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
reply to post by Mkoll

However, war between Russia and US is different from say war between China and US or India vrs Pakistan.

R v U might begin with all out WMDs in all the directions. More so because Americans are paranoid psychopaths brought up with hate and fear.

Hmm any mods around? Not a big fan of posters performing bigotry on the forums....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If WW3 does break out, I only hope some of humanity will remain in the end. I am beginning to feel like it is inevitable and I have even accepted it, in fact if I was to die because of this it might even be a relief, because this world looses more and more of its beauty as every day goes bye and I am not sure there is any beauty left in the world, only pain.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Can is not will. It is in no way beneficial to start the war off with a nuclear holocaust. MAD works both ways

Who said it is going to start-off that way? The losing side when they have nothing else left to do, most likely the russians and chineese, WILL launch as many nukes as they can to north america and maybe western europe.

Desperate people do desperate things. Ahjmenidhad is desperate to keep control over iran so he plays the israel card. Gadhaffhi was desperate to keep power so he played the sarkozy card and threatened to kill as many libyans as he could. Assad is so desperate to stay in power he too plays the israel card and has killed thousands of HIS OWN CIVILIANS to do so.

The russians are figuring out Putin is selling out russia and putin is playing the iran card. Obama is selling out america to china and he is playing the iran card.

Who is controlling all this mayhem? That is what people should be searching for...............

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

I will lose allot of respect for Russia, if they do something stupid as this thread title suggests....

Don't the US have a mantra of... A attack on Israel is like a attack on America?

What's the difference.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Our foreign policy is going to bring the other world super-powers down on our .s. Don't make this mistake American Leaders, Russia and China together will team up and we will lose. Neither of those countries have squandered their resources on buying more debt to issue money, to any great degree. they can produce military arms cheaper, and our edge in technology will mean nothing with troops on the ground in our country. Our border with Mexico is Sh*T Mexican gangs come in and out of our country unnoticed all the time. And President Obama the puppet of corporate government, like his Bush/Clinton predecessors, and like Mitt Romney. have no policy for border control other than to weaken it in the name of cost cutting.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Don't the US have a mantra of... A attack on Israel is like a attack on America?

What's the difference.

Are you seriously going to try to argue with me about the differance between a repressive regime' and a democratic one?

Effing really?

really?

Are you trying to tell me a repressive fanatic regime, that oppresses its people should fall under the same condition as Israel?

Really?

If I was Russian, and my government said, hey we are going to protect a government that kills its own people, and represses them so this regime can develop a nuclear weapon and threaten to take over other countries so more people can be repressed..

Dont even bother using that big man brain of your's to even bother to try, to explain or justify such BULLCRAP..

Just continue to hate...

Its all good..

That what I am here for...When you hate me enough, I will help all of you break free...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by L00kingGlass

We actually have every kind of business meddeling in their affairs.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Really? Why so? America did not like cuba giving access to russia, so what makes you think russia will like america and israel meddling in the middle east all the time? Just to protect israel from the bogeyman??

I hate religious fundamentalists quite a bit but my god israel really does not deserve any more protection. They simply never cared about their national security enough to do something about it. If iran wants israel then they can try to take it.

Or maybe its about the oil and gas reserves? America has plenty of oil and gas if the government allowed more drilling in the western hemisphere. No, we have to steal someone elses by killing millions and keep boosting the war on terror bs down everyones throat.

I am so sick of people like you with your misguided opinions! I really hope you have no access to dumbs so you can enjoy the nuclear fallout from the russians and chineese first hand. People who want war should be in the front line.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i knew this would happen, I made a post about it a few days/weeks ago saying about how Russia would defend Iran, so since Germany is in NATO, would Russia attack Germany? since Germany would be attacking Iran and Russia would be trying to defend it?

Would Russia only defend/attack the west in Iran or would it also attack/defend it from Russia?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Guess were about to find out if the U.S. Israel and the U.K. have the cojones to lay the smackdown on Iran with the ruskies posturing and beating their chest like an ape. Enough talk...time to put their money where their mouth is.

Sounds great! When are you signing up?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmirage0311

you know, we iranians have a saying ''we're glad that our enemies are just stupid one''. oh little guy, your master i,e. Isreal was DEFEATED against Hizbollah, then you are saying Iran will be defeated immediately! you do NOT know Iranians! these days that one of our young scientists was killed, you know how we feel? we feel stronger and we wish to be killed like him because of our beliefs. we dont like to crush an ant for fun! BUT it IS our desire to be killed when fighting real enemies, and we know we will be winners at the end. go and find information about ASHOORA / ASHURA, an event which has made our lives and beliefs different for more than 1400 years.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Before anyone thinks the Russia and China will not back Iran, do you actually think the US would stand by if everything was reversed and we had a country invading other countries in our area.

Also this from Bloomberg

www.bloomberg.com...

Iran, Russia Replace Dollar With Rial, Ruble in Trade, Fars Says

By Nayla Razzouk - Jan 7, 2012 7:39 AM CT

I think the war is not over Iran's nukes, but the fact that Washington is loosing relevancy in the world scene where everyone is dumping the dollar as the reserve currency. Iran, Libya, North Korea all come to mind. Kind of hard to print money at your leisure and avoid inflation if the whole world decides against using it as the reserve currency.

Would the Soviet Union still exist if their currency had been the reserve currency at the time?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Are you seriously going to try to argue with me about the differance between a repressive regime' and a democratic one?

That what I am here for...When you hate me enough, I will help all of you break free...

Couple of things.
Your saying that Israel is the repressive regime regarding Palestine I'm assuming.

I don't hate you my friend, that would be like hating my new puppy because he pisses in the house, it's not his , or your fault. Both of you just don't know any better.

I'm here to teach.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

If I was Russian, and my government said, hey we are going to protect a government that kills its own people, and represses them so this regime can develop a nuclear weapon and threaten to take over other countries so more people can be repressed..

Why not? America does it. Israel is everything you described and more: a repressive regime that has developed a nuclear weapon. Israel has threatened the Palestinian unity with sanctions in the past. Talk about repression. All this while America protects it.

About Israel:

State-sponsored terror is official policy. So is collective punishment, apartheid, colonialism, premeditated war, torture, and filling prison cells illegally with Palestinians wanting to live free on their own land in their own country.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You would be assuming wrong. I know what MAD is, it acts as a deterrent. and I'm also relatively well-versed in military strategy as I have a squad under my command. What are your credentials? I didn't say they CAN'T I said they won't. The probability just isn't there. I would also appreciate if you would quit the ad hominem arguments and condescending remarks. It just makes you look stupid. If you want to continue a conversation, act like an adult. What you are saying makes no sense from a strategic standpoint, but I'm glad there's an armchair general here to let us all know how WWIII is gonna go down, and that it will be the end of the human race.

U2U me if you would like to continue the discussion. You're derailing the thread.
edit on 15-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Palestine? Has nothing to do with Governmental Ideology.. Palestine, is another story..

as I said Iran kills its own people, without the excuse of religion or for god's sake, centuries of misunderstanding in Israel. Iran's present leadership has only been around for about 35 years. I am no fan of Israel's religious belief's between Palestinians and their selves, I am just in support of their form of government and how it is suppose to be fair and equal on paper.. As oppose to Iran's Ideology, of no free elections, and do as we say or else..

No way I would want to live under such madness..

Israel and Palestine will always be fighting.. Over something very very very stupid...

GOD'S

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Looking for a Russian source at the moment, but since I nothing is on RT.com.. I cannot type in Russian to locate any.

This was all suspected over the last few years but it's in writing now. Maybe the US and Israel knew this all along and that's been the precursor to -not- launch an attack yet?

We know Russia likes to play both sides, but since mostly all of the Nuclear equipment came from Russia, and there are Russia scientists in house over in the Iranian sites. It would make sense for Russia to consider it an attack against them but... I wonder, what does Russia have to gain?

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The question is.. Can the US warmachine survive a war against iran, russia, china and korea? It will be very interesting to find out ^.^

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I say let israel and iran destroy each other, that way the world can find out what religious extremism is all about.

No more threats of terrorism and no more non-secular governments. Russia survives, the USA survives and europe survives. In other words, with one stone cast the modern world with all its faults can live another day to learn new lessons.

We should be colonising other planets by now if we take that humanity is 5,000 years old, but no we still act like CAVEMEN worshipping superstitions. God does not demand worship, he demands love and peace. The devil/satan/lucifer demand sacrifices as it is the root of all evil. This planet must be haunted by multi-dimensional aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join