It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Mark 3:28-29: "I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." Jesus said this in response to the Pharisees, who had called the Holy Spirit by whom Jesus cast out demons an unclean spirit.

Now what are you trying to imply by making this topic?

I really hope you are just asking the question and are not suggesting the Holy Spirit (the person of the Godhead) is an unclean spirit, to do so would be blasphemy. Only you know in your heart what you've done. I cannot tell, I didn't bother reading your topic because I know the answer. Read the Gospel, the truth shall set you free.
edit on 15-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by arpgme

You can test any spirit to see if it is the holy spirit. If it is not of love and peace then it is not the holy spirit...

You might want to rethink that. Go read Acts Ch.5 about Ananias and Sapphira. The Holy Spirit is God and he is and always has been a jealous and wrathful God.

He also fought many of the Israelites battles for them and killed their enemies too. Maybe you should go read the old testament and see just who youre really talking about.

edit on 15-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23)

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. (1 John 4:16)

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. (1 John 4:8)

God is love. (1 John 4:8)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (1 Cor. 13:4-8)

God is of Love, Joy, and PEACE. There is no PEACE in WAR. So it is not in God's nature to do that and anything saying otherwise is a false testimony of God.

You know when someone is lying about God if what they say about him does NOT match the fruit of the spirit or contracts the statement that God is love.

The Bible says itself that there is no envy/jealousy in love.

Jesus basically said it doesn't matter how beautiful [holy] a tree looks, if it ain't producing good fruit, it ain't good...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by WarminIndy

You introduced the title, calling the Holy Spirit a demon, then you followed on to talking about snakes and leviathan and then on to Reptilians. You have stated leviathan is Yaweh, implying that you believe the ancient Hebrews worshiped a giant sea beast.

If you read the post title, I did not really state anything. I simply asked a question. My own research shows Yahweh to be the Leviathan, the Dragon, and even Gnostic Christians say this. I have a little experience with these creatures, and they do think they own us, and they do act like royalty. As for the Serpent worship, like in the videos, this is quite real, and goes on even today. I have seen, with my own eyes, men, and woman take up these poisonous Copperheads and Mountain Rattlers with a mesmerised look in their eyes...the evil in there is so powerful it almost takes one over. Attend one of the services, if you doubt for a second. Reptilians are as real as the nose on your face, whether you believe it or not. They created religions, and posed as Gods to Early Man. I know you probably think David Icke is crazy, but watch these videos of his interview with Credo Mutwa
Amazing confirmation that a reptilian extraterrestrial race has controlled the world for thousands of years. David Icke talks with the Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa:
The Reptilian Agenda

That being said, how about my original question? Can you define what the Holy spirit is, and can you assure us all that it is not a Demon in disguise?

God is a spirit, right? As Jesus said, and that spirit that Jesus is the express image of, as the Bible says, is the Father. The Holy Spirit is the third part of the Godhead, as the Bible says. God is perfect, God is love and the kingdom of God is peace, joy, love and righteousness in the Holy Ghost, as the Bible says. Therefore, the Holy Ghost is not a demon.

A demon is a created being made lower than God and higher than man. No, the Holy Spirit is not a demon.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
YHWH is leviathan?
No, I don't think so and you see in Genesis One where there is a struggle with the ocean and the leviathan represents that dark force that The Lord would overcome.

Yes. Jim and I are in agreement with this one.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

reply to post by arpgme

You can test any spirit to see if it is the holy spirit. If it is not of love and peace then it is not the holy spirit...

You might want to rethink that. Go read Acts Ch.5 about Ananias and Sapphira. The Holy Spirit is God and he is and always has been a jealous and wrathful God.

He also fought many of the Israelites battles for them and killed their enemies too. Maybe you should go read the old testament and see just who youre really talking about.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23)

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. (1 John 4:16)

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. (1 John 4:8)

God is love. (1 John 4:8)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (1 Cor. 13:4-8)

God is of Love, Joy, and PEACE. There is no PEACE in WAR. So it is not in God's nature to do that and anything saying otherwise is a false testimony of God.

You know when someone is lying about God if what they say about him does NOT match the fruit of the spirit or contracts the statement that God is love.

The Bible says itself that there is no envy/jealousy in love.

Jesus basically said it doesn't matter how beautiful [holy] a tree looks, if it ain't producing good fruit, it ain't good...

I didn't say i didn't agree with his loving side, but he has a wrathful side too and the worlds going to find out what he is like when he's pissed soon enough. Next time Jesus comes he's coming for blood. Once as the savior and last as a conqueror.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I believe that the holy spirit IS a demon, in fact I believe that it is THE demon. The devil. Satan. The only one that works through us all, and can help us understand the mind of God. I believe that the mystery behind the holy spirit is that it has never known an image. And over time as we evolve through this 'ghost' we are awaiting the time to when that ghost will be known in its true form, as man. When that one becomes known, the secrets of god will be revealed for us as a globe to work and attain. As we move away from our past childishness we begin to realize that if we forgive us of our past atrocities, we can achieve eternal life, and all the past will meet with our present and our universe will become as one.

Unless we open ourselves up to take a leap of faith as a single humanity, we will never achieve anything greater than life and death.

When will we wake up. When will the spirit wake up?

Maybe the spirit is here but the world wont listen.

Maybe the world is listening and the spirit isn't talking.

we shall see...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
RevelationGeneration, you were not so kind, but the rest were. Now that we have this topic out in the open, let me tell you all a thing about what is collectively known as "The Holy Spirit."

The Latin word for "demon" is dæmon, or daimôn. The Greek word is daemon. It means, simply, a guardian spirit; inspiring or inner spirit, basically the Soul of Humankind. We each have one, if we did not, our carbon based bodies would fall to the ground dead. The idea of demons is as old as religion itself, and the word "demon" seems to have very Ancient origins. I have read that the word originally was an adjective, meaning "celestial" or "bright, shining," and has retained this meaning in many Indo-European languages and cultures. So, in essence, original word has no connections to anything Evil or bad at all. Of course, the Catholic Encyclopedia saw it differently, and it is they that need the blame for the evil connotations.

Now to the Holy Spirit.
What I am sharing here are my notes and research, which are an amalgamation of many theories, including ancient and modern physics and various occult disciplines, and channelled information.
I know already what some think of channelled information, but I know it is real, and to me it makes perfect sense.

First, it must be clearly stated that many of you misunderstand the difference between the soul and the “true spirit”. The true spirit of a human is a fragment of the Creator(ess)'s energy located in the solar plexus. It is composed of pure Creator-like Spiritual Energy, which is unlike any other form of energy. The soul is a form of physical existence. It is the fourth dimensional ethereal physical body of any human.

From the study of science, we know that everything around us at the molecular level is comprised of different types of element,s that are in turn made up of atoms. I don't think I have to explain that everything, EVERYTHING, is made up of Atoms.

How densely packed these atoms are make up the various states; solid, liquid or gas. The atom itself is made up of sub-atomic particles called neutrons, protons and electrons. An atom is almost like a micro system similar to how a moon orbits a planet, or a planet orbits a star. The protons and neutrons form the nucleus and the electrons orbit around this nucleus much like a moon or moons orbit the planet. The force that keeps these electrons orbiting is largely electrical in nature, and every atom has a different number of electrons orbiting it. The electrons don't follow an orbit like a planetary body though, they actually move around the nucleus in all directions, blinking in and out of our dimensional matrix into others. An energy being can be characterized as a life form, composed of pure energy, and not made of matter. Still with me? There are many Energy Beings, not just us here on the surface of Terra. Energy Beings appear in myths/legends, paranormal/UFO accounts, and in various works of speculative fiction.

Everything is Energy and therefore vibration. Everyone and everything therefore “tunes” into the plane, world, sphere, dimension, corresponding to their own unique vibration. This is analogous to television or radio whereby although there are thousands of programs all being broadcast into the Ether concurrently, it is only usually possible to tune into one such program being broadcast at its own particular frequency at any one time.

Vibration a fundamental characteristic of Energy

The image of God/Goddess, the Divine Spirit within the human, the existence that is without dimension, has all dimensions within itself, and at the same time, transcends all dimensions. The Spirit/Soul is the Wonder of all Wonders, and all power emerges from it. A wonder results from using spiritual force in perfection. I'm quite sure many of you have seen, first hand, the power of human love, and human will. The Energy is the basis, and the power behind every prayer, every magick spell, every sympathetic thought.

So, A Demon is not Evil, and we all have one, it is made of Energy, just as everything else is made of energy, and everything is all connected and vibrating at almost the same frequency vibrations. There are some distinct vibrational frequencies between people, or different races, religions, or genders. This is the design of TPTB, yes, even the Church, keep everybody hating and fighting each other all the time, keep everyone in a constant state of warfare, and people are already distracted, by their electronic toys, television, I-Pods, cell phones, Facebook, etc. Keep humanity like that, and they will not see it coming. Is the Holy Spirit a Demon? Yes. More tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I didn't say i didn't agree with his loving side, but he has a wrathful side too and the worlds going to find out what he is like when he's pissed soon enough. Next time Jesus comes he's coming for blood. Once as the savior and last as a conqueror.

That's very human-like. Humans have love and hate in them. God IS LOVE, NOT hate, NOT unkind, NOT vengeful and jealous...

Love is patient, God is not gonna get "pissed off", he is mastered at emotions because he created them. He chooses to stay in love and guide all of us to it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Interesting find...

If Demon is a guardian spirit, what is soul? What is spirit? What is an Angel?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Interesting find...

In the Bible, there is the story of the Witch of Endor. I am not saying this to conjure up some negative image of witches, OK, but just to tell the story. (you like my word play of conjure when talking about a witch? LOL). Anyway, this lady was a seer, and used divination to not only communicate with the dead, but to conjure them up.

King Saul called for a battle and then became unsure of the outcome and disguised himself to visit this lady. She immediately informs him that she is aware of the prohibitive law against divination and communication with the dead. He promises her that she will not be in trouble for it, so he asks her to raise Samuel up and bless him for the battle the next day. She does what she is asked, but the Bible does not say how she does it. She may have been using a scry mirror or tossing bones, we don't know. But when she is able to raise these spirits, Saul asks her what she sees and she says she sees gods ascending and descending, then Samuel appears and rebukes Saul. He knows the prohibition laws against that and so Samuel informs Saul that because he did not seek God for the answer, he will die. Saul then fights the next day and loses so badly that he is injured and wants be killed instead of being in pain. Story shortened, the witch was not punished, because she was merely doing what the king asked her to do.

Interesting thing going on here, she says she saw gods ascending and descending. The word god means spirit. In the Old English, god was a spirit. Whenever the Bible makes a reference to Yaweh, it uses the word God, always capitalizing it and that was the distinction for understanding just exactly who they were talking about. The same thing happens with Adonai, which means Lord. Yes, adonai means lord, but to clarify exactly what lord they were speaking about, they capitalized it. Since there are no capitalization in the Chaldean Hebrew letters, the translators into English (and every other language that is Latin based), always followed proper grammatical rules when indicating a proper title. Hence, we say president for any person that may hold some type of official duty in that capacity, but when we are speaking title proper, we write President when we refer to a specific individual. We say "The President of the United States", instead of just president. We can say queen referring to any individual who is like that, but we say "The Queen", when referring to Elizabeth II.

God and god are both spirits, but to be distinctive and grammatically correct, we say Holy Spirit, because it is proper title of the individual we are referring to, and because we say Holy, that means it is part of the Godhead trinity, the set apart God, as opposed to just referring to any spirit.

You could say "holy spirit" using the lower case, when referring to any god, including demons, but you would have to accept that particular god is set apart and holy. If you can prove that demons are holy, then you would be grammatically correct saying holy spirit, but if you say Holy Spirit, then you are referring to the third person of the Trinity of the Godhead which includes the Father and the Son. And if you say the Holy Spirit is a demon, then you are either blasphemous or unaware of proper grammar. If you say the god you define as holy, which could very well be a demon, then you would be grammatically correct. Theologically, you would be incorrect.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I always love your threads Autowrench!

My mother found "god" after the death of her second child, I'm the third. My father never really bought into the Christian stuff and believed in reincarnation and studied Edgar Casey.

This caused much fighting and dessension while my mother sought to fortify her efforts to control and convert my father by gathering church people to her side. She talked about him and his faults, behind his back, further alienating from wanting to participate in church activities.

In the name of the Holy Spirit, my mother and these church people literally tore our family to pieces. My mother used to screech in tongues at my dad, while slamming and throwing kitchen utensils around. Once, she burned all my fathers reincarnation books.

When I was 17 and pregnant, she threw me out of the house because I refused to get an abortion, then she saw to it that I was fired from my next 3 jobs and she stole my rent money. All this she did while praying that the lord make my life miserable, so I would see the error of my ways and repent.

She believed that she was led to do these evil things, and more, by the Holy Spirit, and continued her spiteful destruction of our family right up until her death. The vacuum of her conniving presence brought me the realization of how sinister and hurtful her actions had been.

I have seen a LOT of evils perpetrated by people who 'say" they are led by the Holy Spirit, so yeah, the Holy Spirit can be a demon, from what I have witnessed.

Just had to add this classic tidbit of the effects of the loving "Holy Spirit."

edit on 16-1-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I always love your threads Autowrench!

I have seen a LOT of evils perpetrated by people who 'say" they are led by the Holy Spirit, so yeah, the Holy Spirit can be a demon, from what I have witnessed.

What kind of Pentecostal was this woman? I am Pentecostal myself (actually I am a Christian Mystic who identifies with Pentecostal) and never could I ever act in this way toward anyone, especially those I claim to love.

She obviously did not have a good grasp on scripture and why would she even want you to have an abortion? Can you tell me the name of the church organization she belonged to? None of what she did was Biblically correct and neither was she led by the Holy Ghost. Oh my gosh, she did find a spirit but it was not the Holy Spirit and I am sorry that she felt she represented it.

First Bible precept she broke "And if the unbeliever is content to live with the believer, then let them live in peace, because the unbeliever is sanctified by the believer, but if the unbeliever depart, then let them, the believer is no longer bound to that vow". She missed this verse completely.

Second Bible precept she broke "thy children are an heritage from the Lord". She missed that verse also, because you were an heritage given to her to treat with love and compassion and to nurture.

I, as a Christian and a Pentecostal believer, acknowledge the very serious charges made against those of our faith and recognize that you are justified, as autowrench and others, in what you say. Autowrench and I try our best to be civil and respectful toward each other and I know that through his experience it is hard for him to look beyond my faith and not see that whatever I say might be hidden agenda.

I simply ask this though, please do not charge the faith in Jesus Christ, but rather the failure of the individuals to understand their faith. And as a Christian, I ask those other Christians who read this post, please do not continue to act in behaviors that you know are wrong and bring reproach to Jesus Christ. We cannot say God is love and then not show love, it makes us liars and hypocrites.

You and autowrench are correct and justified in what you say against us. But please know, there are those of us who do see it happening and are speaking against it and who do love you. Christians, stop being liars and hypocrites and really follow the Jesus you say you do.

I am sorry your mother was this way. She was not filled with the Holy Ghost at all.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. — Galatians 5:22-23

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have not read autowrench's opening post, but his thread title says enough - he has committed the unpardonable sin, it seems. Such an idea should not even be entertained. I'm outta here...don't bother to reply...I'm not reading any more of this thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

My mother, sister and I attended "The First Assembly of God" church. Our pastor, Brother Bibler, that was his name lol, preached, yelled and spit, of hell fire and damnation, while wearing silk suits and diamond and emerald cuff links and tie tacks.

When my older (white) sister got pregnant by a black exchange student from Kenya, Bro. Bibler called a meeting of the deacons and presented my sister before them. They voted that if she had an abortion, she could stay in the church, so she did. I refused, and thus was thrown out. My mother said she couldn't even look at me. My 37 year old daughter is a Dr., who specializes in HIV/AIDS and cancer at UCLA.

My father openly believed that my birth was a gift from God and that I was the reincarnation of my older sister that died. My mother was furious with this idea and held it against me from infancy.

I belonged to the church youth group and chior and went on numerous trips with and to other congregations of The Assembly of God and really didn't see anything new or different from the other church's members.

I truly did believe in Jesus and the Bible stories and prayed like the dickens! I didn't find "god" until I moved to Hawaii and found my own way, outside of the church. Some members of my old church moved to my island and started their own church. It was the same old stuff, judgement and warnings of hell fire and damnation. I stayed away, much to my mothers chagrin.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I have not read autowrench's opening post......

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
.............. I didn't bother reading your topic..................

Wow, do we call this intentional ignorance?

As I see it
You can not have light, without dark, no good without evil, no ying without yang.

Many christians speak of the loving god, while many others speak of the hateful send you to hell god.

Are they thinking now that a demon can not be good and bad?

holy spirit/demon......yes I would be inclined to say one in the same.
(depending on ones interpretation of course - and it is exactly that interpretation where the evil exists)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I simply ask this though, please do not charge the faith in Jesus Christ, but rather the failure of the individuals to understand their faith. And as a Christian, I ask those other Christians who read this post, please do not continue to act in behaviors that you know are wrong and bring reproach to Jesus Christ. We cannot say God is love and then not show love, it makes us liars and hypocrites.

God is love and mercy..as well as justice..

I am showing love to my Jesus, and to others when I will not allow His words to be twisted to lead others astray.

I continue to love those who malign me ..and twist what I say .. as well as those who twist the words of Christ.

What makes us liars and hypocrites is to care more about what men think of us than what our Holy Father and His only begotten Son think of us.

The Holy spirit is love and mercy as well as righteousness.

Some may be deceived into thinking some things are from the Holy Spirit.. but anyone who has really ever been exposed to the true Holy Spirit would never dare call it a demon... even real demons bow in fear to the Holy Spirit.

edit on 16-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

God is love and mercy..as well as justice..

I am showing love to my Jesus, and to others when I will not allow His words to be twisted, and to lead others astray.

I continue to love those who malign me ..and twist what I say .. as well as those who twist the words of Christ.

What makes us liars and hypocrites is to care more about what men think of us than what our Holy Father and His only begotten Son think of us.

The Holy spirit is love and mercy as well as righteousness.

Some may be deceived into thinking some things are from the Holy Spirit.. but anyone who has really ever been exposed to the true Holy Spirit would never dare call it a demon... even real demons bow in fear to the Holy Spirit.

The distinction is this, there is a difference in tolerance and acceptance. We must always say what is not acceptable according to scripture and we should not be tolerant of that in our lives. But at the same time, we are never to use that in any way in hurting those who do not understand why it is unacceptable and why we do not tolerate it in our lives.

But in giving a statement, we must explain it lovingly, as any good parent would. When the Christian says "God chastises those He loves" that does not always mean without teaching. Otherwise, the chastisement becomes a harsh bondage to laws in which the Bible says "the letter kills, but the Spirit brings life". We must not kill with the letter of the law, but we must show the Life in which the Spirit brings, and that life is revealed to us through love.

When a parent gets angry and punches their child because it does not obey, is nothing more than abuser and a parent who chooses to not give guidance whatsoever is nothing more than an enabler. And people do this spiritually all the time.

To be a good parent means you take the time to explain why you should not do certain things, that there are consequences for our actions and those consequences can harm us. That is part of nurture and admonition.

The true Christian will always go by what the Bible says, and seeking the Spirit for why should or should not do it. But if my fruits show nothing of the Spirit, I am just a sounding brass and tinkling cymbal. We say that certain sexual actions are a sin, but some people do not include all the sexual acts under that which God says we should not do. There are consequences. If people want the consequences, they must be allowed to have the free will to choose it.

God is the Father, He does nothing without explaining in love, and yes there is punishment, but our punishment is not to be greater than we can bear. Otherwise, God is a respecter of persons. And our punishment is to teach us, because obedience is better than sacrifice and we should not fear God in any way of cowering, but in respect and honor.

This lady was spiritually abused and never taught lovingly about God, but given a hard bondage that she was not able to live under, without showing her the loving, merciful side of God.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Interesting find...

When I met, and saw my "Holy Guardian Angel" in the Golden Dawn traditions, It was two Beings. They emanated the most perfect love I have every felt. Twins, both had a silvery hue, and they were identical in appearance, but were decidedly male, and female. Both had Wings, and when I saw that, I immediately thought to myself, "this is where people got the idea for Angels.

I know of many stories involving Angelic Beings. I believe them to be 6th dimensional or even higher in the dimensions. I also think they are somewhat different from what is know as a Guardian Angel.

The Soul, I believe, is the carbon based, biological-mechanical, electronic/magnetic human being's default software program. The Soul has been measured in laboratory conditions, and is composed of Energy, just as everything else is composed of Energy. The Soul "lives in" the human body, the body acting as a host.

The "Spirit" I believe to be of Divine origin, it acts as an operating system. Through the use of the Human/Soul machine, the Spirit operates and gathers input, learns the lessons a Spirit must learn to evolve to the higher levels. The Spirit also my be of ET origin, there is really no way to trace it back, yet.

The Church does not know what the Spirit is either, but they fear it, what it is capable of, so they attach to it all kinds of dogma to hide this from us. The Church knows exactly what would happen if we all woke up, and one day soon we will wake up, whether the reader likes it or not. I most sincerely believe the Church, I am talking Vatican here, and all of it many sects and offshoots, are setting people up for something, and not something good. They wish to be in full control again, as they were in the Middle Ages.
edit on 1/16/12 by autowrench because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

When a parent gets angry and punches their child because it does not obey, is nothing more than abuser and a parent who chooses to not give guidance whatsoever is nothing more than an enabler. And people do this spiritually all the time.

There are many who Christians on this site who have tried to give teaching with love.. and show the words of Christ.. but have been punched.. and spat upon..and told they are not being open minded unless they read words that tell us Jesus is not our savior..but we are all gods.. all divine.

I have responded to unkindness many times with love.. but I too am human..and hurt when others make gross exaggerations about my what my words imply...and say I damn them to hell and throw them against walls with insults.

I will admit I fail at times.. but even those who think they are doing it correctly fail as well.

We say that certain sexual actions are a sin, but some people do not include all the sexual acts under that which God says we should not do. There are consequences. If people want the consequences, they must be allowed to have the free will to choose it.

I agree.. masturbation is also an offense to our lord..and needs to be confessed and absolved.

What is also a sin is holding sins against someone that have been confessed and absolved.

At the end of the day.. I know Jesus knows me much better than those who think they know about my life..and interior spiritual walk with Jesus... He is also the one that has died for me.. and who will come again to be my judge... as He will be the judge for every living soul.

Jesus is love.. and mercy.. and does not like petty judgements .. but ..at the same time.. some sin needs to be judged seriously and stopped.. or it will continue.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thank you for that post, I do not have any video, but that woman sounded a lot like, my own human Mother, she feared the things that happened with her husband, my Father, and his family, after joining a Christian Church and getting the "Holy Spirit." I have seen a lot of very mean, and ignorant things done by people who have invited an Unknown Spirit into them. My ex wife included here, she once, during a sort of de-programming session by me and our kids, admitted that she had a Demon in her that was telling her what to do.

Even the Christian Bible warns to test all Spirits.
"Beloved, believe not every spirit - Do not confide implicitly in everyone who professes to be under the influences of the Holy Spirit. Compare Matthew 24:4-5. The true and the false teachers of religion alike claimed to be under the influence of the Spirit of God, and it was of importance that all such pretensions should be examined. It was not to be admitted because anyone claimed to have been sent from God that therefore he was sent. Every such claim should be subjected to the proper proof before it was conceded. All pretensions to divine inspiration, or to being authorised teachers of religion, were to be examined by the proper tests, because there were many false and delusive teachers who set up such claims in the world." (NIV)

See, they all have this advice in their book, but I do not think they every really read the book. So, a Christian convert will go into the mesmerized daze I have seen many time, and invite the "Holy Spirit" to come into them. I do not believe this Spirit they call and allow themselves to be a host for to be Holy in any way whatsoever.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join