It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, there are no Aliens and no UFOs...It's just Mass Delusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This same thread has been done ad infinitum. Along with "Aliens are real" and there is/is not a god. These old threads need to be stickied or something, and we should be required to add to the old ones instead of starting new ones. Unless a mod can verify there is new information of some kind calling for a new thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Its possible (indeed likely) that classified projects account for some sightings.

Yes...absolutely...and so goes the phrase UFO...can you identify it?

If not...it is a unidentified flying object...just because someone knows what it is does not mean you do!

The thousands of top secret planes the US military has experimented with have been seen throughout the ages...and aside from the military...nobody knew what the heck they were...they were unidentified!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Sorry to ask but are you able to comprehend what I posted?

If you wish to know where I sourced my information from I'll happily U2U.

For what its worth I suggest you do some e-reading on SETI and NASA. Thanks for your time.
edit on 15-1-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And still no comment to my previous posts...This is not a thread of interest, it is an ego trip by the OP who

a) believes in god and
b) doesn't believe in aliens

whilst nothing can convince him otherwise.
So where I ask is the point of this thread. It should be closed.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

there is new information
What about mass delusion!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Realm52

Well for starters you're wrong: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I read that,thank you,but if that is strong evidence then what are UFOs?

UFO = Unindentified Flying Object, you're welcome ;P

If i throw a shoe and my neighbor doesnt recognize it, its a UFO
And what comes for evidence you dont see anywhere, for example, centuries ago humans knew that earth is flat, there were evidence saying otherwise but people just ignored it for a long time.

Start from today, there is evidence, people ignoring it and so goes the merry around,

Bottom line is that you dont know anything, you assume to know based on just your own belief, dont go blowing others out in their views just because of that.

ps: your post just infuriates people here.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

whilst nothing can convince him otherwise.
Physical evidence,did you talk to an alien?Did you shake hand with him?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

there is new information

thats called religion isn`t it?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nupster

ps: your post just infuriates people here.
Hmmm,looking for real strong evidence,with millions of proof...that speaks the truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nupster

reply to post by Realm52

Well for starters you're wrong: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I read that,thank you,but if that is strong evidence then what are UFOs?

If i throw a shoe and my neighbor doesnt recognize it, its a UFO
And what comes for evidence you dont see anywhere, for example, centuries ago humans knew that earth is flat, there were evidence saying otherwise but people just ignored it for a long time.

More than ignored. It was considered heretical. People died for championing the idea. These days people don't physically get burned at the stake, its done socially.

We are in the phase where investigation of UFOs is still considered scientific heresy. That will eventually pass. The more people who discuss it in a level headed manner the sooner that will happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by UkRandom

Of course,the UFOs religion with Alien her God.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

there is new information

There is mass delusion but I only see it in those who follow organized religion , that's ALL organized religion .
I don't see believers in the UFO phenomenon killing others to back up there beliefs , or because others don't believe in their particular brand of belief .

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Of course,the UFOs religion with Alien her God.

as opposed to lets say..the catholic religion whos whole basis is on a book thats been misenterpreted throughout the generations and is founded on a singular "supreme being" who created everything then sent his son to us mortals who walked on water turned water into wine then this "supreme being" watched as his own son was killed?

yea thats a plausible story to hold your beliefs in really isn`t it?

and bear in mind apart from this "storybook" called the bible there is ZERO proof of any of this happening

where as there is at leats evidence that there are things flying on our planet that are Unidentified and unknown

whats more credible then? god and the storybook or ufo reports that have at least some evidence?

each to there own i guess tho
edit on 15-1-2012 by UkRandom because: speling errors

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

see this is what i love about us here at ATS, diamond and i are friendly and respect each others opinion and ideas,
we can enjoy each others posts and comments even though they can be totally different, and i respect that.

thank you diamond for sharing your thoughts, I'm always interested in what you have say x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

There is nothing to proof that aliens are real.We feed our beliefs with false images and false evidence.Until now I didn't see any strong evidence,no alien came on TV an speak to the world,except maybe few politicians.
There is no Material proof for alien presence or alien existence in our galaxy and beyond.

From psychological point of view I think people need it, those who do not believe in God must believe in something and they believe in Aliens.

Mass delusion,

Maybe because is an entire industry that make money from this,and of course mass delusion must be maintained and entertained.

So..blame it on the Aliens.

Maybe is very painful to accept that we are alone in the Universe.

Sorry to disappoint you but Aliens are...MASS DELUSION.

Even I disagree with you, I don't think that Aliens are presently visititing us, but how can you say that we are alone in the universe. The odds that we are alone are astronomical.
There is an outside chance that some very rare ufo's wether sighted or not could be the real thing visiting us.

Out there, there is most likely billions of civilisations.

Your comments show much Ignorance.
edit on 15-1-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

whats more credible then? god and the storybook or ufo reports tat have at least some evidence?
Sorry to be a heretic,but I can be burned,me and my writings.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
People still flock to threads this ignorant like moths to a flame.. its amazing. The OP obviously ignores any type of common sense, let alone almost mathematical certainty, that other life must exist. If one is to post on ATS can they do it the right way these days? The old ATS had this little thing called PROOF anyway, not just thoughts pouring out on a website.
edit on 15-1-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
at the end of the day we all have things we believe in and i respect everybodys beliefs
i just find your original post hard to follow as its a mighty big universe out there and hopefully as members of the human race 1 day we will all find the answers we are looking for
edit on 15-1-2012 by UkRandom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

mathematical certainty
Alien proof existence is related to mathematical certainty?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

1 day we will all find the answers we are looking for
If we get to that day...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join