It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, there are no Aliens and no UFOs...It's just Mass Delusion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Oh Diamond come on, how can a little girl from the late 70s who has never watched or heard anything about aliens and ufos, be deluded.

How can villages with no outside contact can have the same experiences than those from a modern city.
i don't buy the brain washing or deluded theory.

Maybe to a small minority under government testing, but on the larger scale world wide nope.

I know what i saw.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666

That is rich, coming from the person who had a whole long thread about how he believes that everything in the bible is real and not listening to anyone's posts.
I know you believe in god without any proof of it's existence whatsoever, yet you ask for evidence of something that has tonnes of evidence, written reports by sound people such as pilots, police etc, pictures, personal accounts, movie clips, government reports and so on. No I am not putting up links, you can do the research yourself.

Not all of those are real of course but there are a hell of a lot that can't be dismissed. Does it mean that aliens are from outer space? No, they could be from the bottom of the oceans or from other dimensions for example but their existence is undeniable.
Therefore I call your post HYPOCRISY of the largest scale and find you arrogant in your opinions.

Don't wriggle out of it Diamondsmith, what do you have to say to my post? Ignoring the truth?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'll rest comfortably in my foolish understanding that the existence of other equally or possibly more intelligent life forms in the universe is infinitely more probable than the belief that in all of the nearly infinite, broad universe, that we are the only sentient life; not to mention that other sentient life in the universe is infinitely more probable than the belief that we are somehow the favourite and only prized pet of an omnipotent, all-knowing, all-powerful, non-interventionist energy-being that created everything.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I don't know about aliens...but there is absolutely proof of UFO's.

Unidentified Flying Objects....lets see...who coined that phrase...ah yes...the US military!

Comets in the 1600's...nobody knew what they were...they were essentially UFO's.

A term originally coined by the military,[which?] an unidentified flying object (usually abbreviated to UFO or U.F.O.) is an unusual apparent anomaly in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer as any known object. While a small percentage remain unexplained, the majority of UFO sightings are often later identified as any number of various natural phenomenon or man-made objects.

UFO's

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

We don't need alien influence to war with each other, we've been doing that for years, knowledge of life wont change anything, but i think contact with intelligent life will.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You think very highly of yourself huh?
Sorry mblahnikluver I don't want to disappoint you but think,when there are millions of evidence the contact with humanity should be done by now,but I am afraid that the more evidence the less presence.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Are we getting the January version of "aliens don't exist cause I say so lol" thread out of the way then? Good, I was wondering when we could get past that and move on to other things.

OP: There is plenty of proof imo. Just because your version of proof requires aliens to knock on your door or appear on a primetime TV spot to say hello, doesn't mean there isn't proof out there. I suppose then, that you have figured out the more prominent cases, and can pass along your findings? I'd really appreciate it, some of them have had me stumped for over 20 years!

edit on 15-1-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

post by diamondsmith
From psychological point of view I think people need it, those who do not believe in God must believe in something and they believe in Aliens.

Is that what this is about ?
I don't believe in God therefore I need to believe in something ..... Why ? ,
I believe in the existence of ET not because I don't believe in God but because of the growing scientific evidence , all the ingredients for life are present throughout the Galaxy .
I believe that UFO's are real and may be piloted craft because I've read the documentation from declassified documents and witness testimony not because I need something to worship .

Why can't the God squad stop tarring everybody with the same brush , we don't all need something to bow down to

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Unidentified Flying Objects....lets see...who coined that phrase...ah yes...the US military!
That is a cover up for military projects,and that is evidence that US military need to maintain Aliens as a false flag.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

That is a cover up for military projects,and that is evidence that US military need to maintain Aliens as a false flag.

Ahhh...okay...I see!

A false flag for what exactly...and would you be so kind as to provide me a link to this false flag operation...or anything that points to it!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

No, they could be from the bottom of the oceans or from other dimensions for example but their existence is undeniable.
And what is that final evidence they really exist and they are here or somewhere out there in the Universe,before any physical evidence we have psychological mass delusion but the psi factor it's to much for billions of believers.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

A false flag for what exactly.
As a psychological weapon to control masses of people.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I love these threads! Believers get their knickers in a twist and debunkers...well just, debunk as much as they can. Unless anyone else can give me REAL proof this thread was solely created for one purpose only; to wind people up. Seriously everyone, if your all getting so worked up over what one person thinks take a step back from the internet. Scientific proof exists. The materials found at the Roswell incident in 1947 were tested on and last year they were pronounced as "not being from Earth". I always say peoples belief in aliens is the same as belief in religion except scientific proof in Ufology is starting to appear.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

because of the growing scientific evidence
I see "growing evidence" but with no scientific support.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

proof in Ufology is starting to appear.
Sorry to ask.Is that a church?And big Alien her God?

edit on 15-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: r

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
And the truth as so often found is some where in the middle.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Its possible (indeed likely) that classified projects account for some sightings. But to say the US government invented the entire phenomenon as a cover for classified projects is illogical and shows a lack of understanding of the history.

You don't fly classified aircraft over other nations unless you are doing something militarily essential because with all technology there is a probability of failure and you don't want it crashing and being found.

The closer to the edges of engineering feasibility something is the less reliable it tends to be. There is a mistake people make in conflating apparent capability with assumed reliability. Making something work is often easier than making it work reliably.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I know what i saw.
I cannot contradict what you saw...you know....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

because of the growing scientific evidence
I see "growing evidence" but with no scientific support.

There is plenty of scientific support for belief that Alien life exists in our Galaxy .
www.dailygalaxy.com...
There is also growing support for the belief that ET life will be found in our Solar System.
www.wired.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

don't want it crashing and being found.
That we don't know,with crashed classified military UFOs you can buy a detained spy in the past.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join