It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
thay dont even need proof!

its pretty obvious they did it anyway.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Let's map this one out:

Iranian physicist talks to IAEA ---> IAEA concludes Iran is working on weapons technology --> Iranian physicist is murdered.

Let's draw up a list of suspects:

1. Iran

Can you show a link stating the same physicist talking to the IAEA?
would be very good if you can!
edit on 14-1-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by THEDUDE86

Iranian Nuclear scientist were being killed before the IAEA was even allowed in the country. So that pretty much voids your point.

No, it simply means that SAVAMA has been murdering recalcitrant scientists for a while now. Assassinating individual scientists wouldn't make a dent on a weapons program, but publicly murdering dissident scientists would definitely keep the others in line.

I understand your reasoning. But Irans reaction of taunting with our navy is not the reaction that most would make after blowing up your own scientist. However, it is the reaction you make when another blows up your own scientist

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

i think it would be utterly stupid of iran to provoke an attack by the US. it's obvious who the victor would be. provoking a war with the US is signing your own death certificate.

maybe iran is simply trying to act like it cares about it's country and peoples?

this is analogous to how many animals "puff up their chests" and attempt to make their physical body appear larger than it is...in order to intimidate an opponent, making themselves appear like they WOULD fight for themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I can't believe anyone is trying to accuse Iran of assassinating their own scientist, while the US war monger industry is breathing down Iran's neck. Not a big secret folks. The military-industrial complex wants to bomb Iran. In what -ridiculous- scenario in your minds is Iran going to want to "start a war"?

Really, run that one through for me. Why would Iran want to start a war with the US? How is it anything but ludicrous propaganda to suggest Iran killed their own scientist, while 2 US carrier groups are right on it's shores.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I had a call from Kamenei himself.He told me that Ahmadinejad dressed up in leather, hoped into a motorcycle, grabbed a sticky bomb and killed the 32 yr old scientists.

I will present this proof when Iran will present the proof they have against CIA.

Obviously or not, pics or did not happened.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

There is a political side to this. If they do indeed have evidence, they could sincerely be withholding it to give the CIA a chance to strike a bargain. "If you conveniently 'lose' this evidence, we will do such and such for you..."

It's a bargaining chip for a country that doesn't have much to offer besides a war.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I do agree that it is good to keep problems as small as they have to be for a resolution.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Let's map this one out:

Iranian physicist talks to IAEA ---> IAEA concludes Iran is working on weapons technology --> Iranian physicist is murdered.

1. Iran

Yes, but dont forget to look at the 2nd suspect.....

2. Iran

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Let's map this one out:

1. Iran

Taking into account that this happened within Iran I'd say it doesn't make sense. If he is suspected of being a traitor and talking about something he isn't supposed to IAEA then they have the authority to detain him for questioning. Then they could just press charges and haul him away. Only reason I'd recon they would kill one of their own in their own country is if they frame US/Israel for it.
edit on 14/1/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I don't think we killed him, I think the Israelis killed him.

That's just my opinion though.

No doubt the US does not mind he is gone, but Israel is more likely to be the actual assassin.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Let's map this one out:

1. Iran

2. Iran

Actually the list would go like this:

1. USA (CIA)
2. Israel (Mossad)
3. UK (MI5)

These are the main suspects. If u think otherwise then your an idiot. All you have to do is look back on Iraq, Libya, 9/11, Vietnam, Pearl Harbour........etc etc

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Originally posted by vogon42

Let's map this one out:

1. Iran

2. Iran

1. USA (CIA)
2. Israel (Mossad)
3. UK (MI5)

These are the main suspects. If u think otherwise then your an idiot. All you have to do is look back on Iraq, Libya, 9/11, Vietnam, Pearl Harbour........etc etc

Then you must think many of us are idiots. Iran is the #1 suspect. Why would anyone else want him gone if he was providing info to IAEA. He is an intel asset to all your suspects. Iran is unhappy with him and, at the same time, would like to show the world how they are picked on. They blow him up and then suddenly 'find' documentary 'evidence' that the CIA did it. Why the CIA and not Mossad? Israel can't be painted as the big bully picking on poor Iran.
ETA: From us 'idiots,' the contraction for "you are" is "you're" not "your."

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by insaan
I like your point of view, it is really out there if you know what I mean, it keeps ATS amusing and interesting. Keep it up.

*snort* backatchya

That being said, US and Israel is the biggest suspect in this case,

In your opinion.

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
The disinfo agents here on ATS have gotten way worse with this whole Iran thing. Now they are trying to convince us that Iran killed their own scientist.

*another snort* Telling the TRUTH - that Iran kills it's own and spews propaganda - isn't 'disinfo' and doesn't make someone an 'agent'. You want to see agents?? Iran has a few of them on here pumping the Iranian Gov't propaganda out .. I'd be more than happy to point them out to you ..

If you do about 10 min of research into the history of the chemist you would find that Iran was attacked by the US or Israel.

If you do about 10 min of research into the history of Iran you would find that Iran has killed it's own before .. many times .. and would indeed do so again if it wanted to use it for propaganda .. (which it floods the world with all the time)

They have better proof than the Liar Liar Pants On Fire US of asshole A!!

Yeah .. the totalitarian regime of Iran .. which has no freedom of the press, no freedom of religion, no freedom of information ... which constantly trumps up charges on it's own citizens and calls them CIA spies in order to be rid of them ... which constantly trumps up charges on others and calls them CIA spies in order to use them for propaganda purposes ... Sure ... they are worthy of belief. Watchout stevcolx ... your anti-american-bias-no-matter-what is showing.

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
i think it would be utterly stupid of iran to provoke an attack by the US. .

Sure. But their glorious leader WANTS a World War III ... he believes he can usher in the imaginary 12th Imam with it .. that the mythological creature will come floating in (with Jesus as a side kick) and turn the whole world Islamic. The leadership of Iran believes this is their divine mission. GOOGLE IT .... seriously ... it's insane.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

1. USA (CIA)
2. Israel (Mossad)
3. UK (MI5)

These are the main suspects. If u think otherwise then your an idiot.

An idiot for looking at Irans history and seeing the very real potential that they could have easily done this themselves? An idiot for not agreeing with your myopic opinion? Idiot eh? Backatchya. :shk:

Originally posted by SyphonX
Why would Iran want to start a war with the US?

CBN - Iranian President Prepares For 12th Imam's Reappearance

President Ahmadinejad seems to think that the time is ripe for the 12th Imam’s reappearance and that, as president, he should play a role in opening the way for his return,” the journal said. “He is reported to have said in one of his cabinet sessions, ‘We have to turn Iran into a modern and divine country to be the model for all nations, and which will also serve as the basis for the return of the 12th Imam.’”

Like Bernard Lewis of Princeton, the Kairos authors said Ahmadinejad seems to believe “that the hand of God is guiding him to trigger a series of cataclysmic events which could precipitate the return of the 12th Imam. Only time will tell if this is his true conviction; but if he does hold such a view, his possession of nuclear weapons is a particularly scary prospect

www.youtube.com...

Telegraph UK - "Divine Mission" Driving Irans New Leader

Originally posted by pteridine
: From us 'idiots,' the contraction for "you are" is "you're" not "your."

edit on 1/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: added last thumbs up

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

"You want to see agents?? Iran has a few of them on here pumping the Iranian Gov't propaganda out .. I'd be more than happy to point them out to you .."

I would be interested in this

Please elaborate ^^

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
I would be interested in this

Please elaborate ^^

Sending you a U2U in a few minutes ...
(can't post names of ATSers in a thread ... against T&C)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I can't believe you are so completely brainwashed and deluded that you could possibly imagine that Iran is responsible for murdering it's own sceintists.

It's just so absurd, I had to literally face-palm.

The only people who are responsible for this are Mossad.

Do you think somewhere the Iranian leadership actually thought,

"You know what would be a good idea?"
"What?"
"If we kill our scientists working on the nuclear program."
"How will that help us?"
"It won't."
"Sounds good to me!"

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Watch out, because she'll probably add my name to that "list" now.

"I have here in my hand a list of 205 . . . a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department. . . . "

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hmmmph! it remains to be seen .....As we already have "proof" of a failed plot by some Irani used car salesman to blow up the Saudi embassy right?
yeah......riiiiight.....
This is more bloody posturing i believe, (as i actually suspect Mossad more that the CIA of being this capable, and precise about such targettings....
The Us is more the Hellfire missile up your tailpipe kind of killers......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join