It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Although I know many may believe that the United States is responsible....I don't think it is. I think that Iran is spreading propaganda that the U.S. is responsible as a coverup...because (perhaps) one of there own really did kill the now dead Iranian scientist.

It seems to me also...that TPTB in Iran want to have added reasons for conflict with the U.S....possibly as excuses to go to war. War is big business...and they may want more money.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Yes .. sure .. it's probably just like all the 'proof' they have against all the 'spies' that they 'catch'. It's probably just like all the 'proof' they have against all the political prisoners.
I wouldn't take any so called 'proof' of theirs at face value. I'm still betting they off'd the guy themselves. It IS how they operate over there.

I just want to clarify who exactly you are talking about? Iran, Israel or the US? Where's the 'proof' against prisoners in Guantanamo? Where the 'proof' that Iran plotted to kill the Saudi ambassador? You're mistrust in the Iranian government may well be valid, but it almost implies you trust what your own government says!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If they have proof then it's an act of war and Iran should retaliate in full force.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yes .. sure .. it's probably just like all the 'proof' they have against all the 'spies' that they 'catch'. It's probably just like all the 'proof' they have against all the political prisoners.
I wouldn't take any so called 'proof' of theirs at face value. I'm still betting they off'd the guy themselves. It IS how they operate over there.

I like your point of view, it is really out there if you know what I mean, it keeps ATS amusing and interesting. Keep it up.

That being said, US and Israel is the biggest suspect in this case, if you want to call it a case, we shouldn't be surprised one bit about any evidence which connects the terror attack in Tehran with CIA.

We have to remember, CIA has a track record of not only supporting terrorism, but also conducting terror attacks around the world. Note - The drone strikes are "terror attacks", that makes CIA the biggest terrorist organization in the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by superman2012

Iranian physicist doesn't talk to IAEA

Oh, but he did:

According to reports, Ahmadi Roshan had recently met International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors, a fact which indicates that the IAEA has leaked information about Iran's nuclear facilities and scientists

www.presstv.ir...

Are you calling presstv liars?

Ok, even if they are telling the truth (sorry, not going to dig for this), everything that I said still makes sense. It doesn't mean I am right, but, it doesn't mean your scenario is right either.

Edit:

The State Department said it condemned "any assassination or attack on an innocent person and we express our sympathies to the family."

Notice how it says "innocent person" instead of "Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan". They were talking directly about the attack on the Iranian physicist. Looks like they didn't count him as innocent.
edit on 14-1-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The disinfo agents here on ATS have gotten way worse with this whole Iran thing. Now they are trying to convince us that Iran killed their own scientist. If you do about 10 min of research into the history of the chemist you would find that Iran was attacked by the US or Israel.

I don't want to go to war with Iran but my country sure is trying

Even Ron Paul said that Iran didn't kill their own scientist

This has CIA and the Mossad all written all over it.
edit on 14-1-2012 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

They have better proof than the Liar Liar Pants On Fire US of asshole A!!

Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq!!......... hmm

Terrorists did 9/11...... hmm

Attacking Libya was for Humanitarian reasons..... hmmm

Somebody sunk our battleship in the Gulf of Tonkin....... hmmmm

see where we are going with this?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
yes ,we know the West did it,But there is not much Iran can do about it. Hell,I hope Iran supports the Libertarians and constitutionalists .Only these people can stop the genocidal American empire from starting a world war.

or else everything is in Russia's hands to save the world.Then Russia must unleash all its scalar,nuclear and bioweapons against the psychopathic american govt and its populace .
edit on 14-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The beauty of this is Iran can't do anything about it without exposing their own nuclear ambitions.

It's like if the hooker you use is stealing your money, you can't take her to court because then your wife will find out what you've been doing Friday nights...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The beauty of this is Iran can't do anything about it without exposing their own nuclear ambitions.

It's like if the hooker you use is stealing your money, you can't take her to court because then your wife will find out what you've been doing Friday nights...

If they have a weapons program then they would be stupid not to have a nuclear power program to use as a cover. So they could expose their nuclear ambitions but just not their weapons program. So I disagree with you, they can do something because of this

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

The disinfo agents here on ATS have gotten way worse with this whole Iran thing. Now they are trying to convince us that Iran killed their own scientist. If you do about 10 min of research into the history of the chemist you would find that Iran was attacked by the US or Israel.

Are you implying that SAVAMA is so stupid and incompetent that they cannot even manage a simple false flag assassination?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Are you implying that SAVAMA is so stupid and incompetent that they cannot even manage a simple false flag assassination?

This isn't a simple false flag. This is coming at a time where we are looking for the next big war. You can't say that the killing of a nuclear scientist during a time when we are placing sanctions on Iran is a simple false flag...this is a real precurser for war...

Even yesterday iran navy speed boats were taunting the us navy, if the boats would of came within 500 yards we were going to start firing warnings....why would Iran be taunting us at a time when they are staging false flags. Why would Iran ask to be destroyed...they know the US fleet coming to them could take them out in minutes....Iran is pissed because we just hurt them and they are looking for a way to get us now
edit on 14-1-2012 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I have proof that Iran killed their own guy because he was going to spill the beans to the west about Irans nuke progam.

I'll show MY proof when Achmadinijad shows his!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Most people don't know why we're over there (iran) in the first place:

Council of Foreign Relations: "Time to Attack Iran"

according to this report from the CFR, iran and hezbollah are specifically named as entities responsible for the "attacks" of 9/11.

I for one, would like to see the "proof" about this!

If there really is any "proof" at all, i'm sure it pales in comparison to the amount of proof that 9/11 was an inside job.

iran is simply developing nuclear energy in order to make nuclear power plants. this is standard procedure in developing countries. the USA has ~150 nuclear power plants.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Let's map this one out:

Iranian physicist talks to IAEA ---> IAEA concludes Iran is working on weapons technology --> Iranian physicist is murdered.

Let's draw up a list of suspects:

1. Iran

Iranian Nuclear scientist were being killed before the IAEA was even allowed in the country. So that pretty much voids your point.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

iran is simply developing nuclear energy in order to make nuclear power plants. this is standard procedure in developing countries. the USA has ~150 nuclear power plants.

You neglect to mention that the US hasn't built a nuclear power plant for non military use in over 30 years

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So lets say US / Israel is behind this assassination, this is clearly Iran's fault.

If Iran really does want to join the MAD club then it has to pull its socks up. If they cannot protect one of their important scientist then how could they possibly protect their arsenal once established?

Iran has been losing facilities and scientists for a very long time and they have not learnt how to protect them, how could they possibly protect a bomb?

I do hope that Iran does get its act together, join MAD and force negotiations to finally bring peace to the region. But until they can stand up to the responsibility required to maintain these weapons for global peace I cannot currently give them my support.

For now I suggest they work on their relationships with China and Russia to watch their back.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

This isn't a simple false flag. This is coming at a time where we are looking for the next big war. You can't say that the killing of a nuclear scientist during a time when we are placing sanctions on Iran is a simple false flag...this is a real precurser for war...

Even yesterday iran navy speed boats were taunting the us navy, if the boats would of came within 500 yards we were going to start firing warnings....why would Iran be taunting us at a time when they are staging false flags. Why would Iran ask to be destroyed...they know the US fleet coming to them could take them out in minutes....Iran is pissed because we just hurt them and they are looking for a way to get us now

I think you need to pay attention to your own argument. A false flag accusation is a provocation. Buzzing the US fleet is a provocation. Why is Iran trying to provoke a US attack?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Iranian Nuclear scientist were being killed before the IAEA was even allowed in the country. So that pretty much voids your point.

No, it simply means that SAVAMA has been murdering recalcitrant scientists for a while now. Assassinating individual scientists wouldn't make a dent on a weapons program, but publicly murdering dissident scientists would definitely keep the others in line.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

hm, i didn't mention that because it doesn't really matter, in the context of my post? my point is still valid.

why would you try to correct my post and make it seem invalid? do you not believe that Iran has a right to develop nuclear energy for the use of power plants?

the US has many plants that are outdated, yes. there's quite a bit of commotion regarding how structurally sound some of our plants are...because they're so old (built in 60s or older).

what's interesting is your comment would be testament to the unnecessary growth of the military compared to the (non)growth of the public sector.

...only the spoiled brats of the US military need more and more and more supplies and more and more and more militia and more and more and more weapons and more and more and more nuclear power plants to power all their excessiveness.

anyway, i am interested in your source, where did you learn that we havent built power plants in the last 30 years unless it is for military purposes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join