It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

yes...just like the first official position on the drone in iran. it was "blown off course/malfunctioned" and flew a couple hundred miles over iran. just like so many people said "iran is making it up, there was no drone".

sad to say, i believe iran on this. i knew either israel or the u.s. had something to do with this assasination. probably both.

you can't tell me it was two pranksters on a motorcycle who pulled up and attached a bomb, then drove off, oblivious to whos car they put the bomb on.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

This is how they work. They murder policial prisoners .. fabricate 'proof' against so called spies ...
And when one of their own doesn't follow gov't mandate they 'OFF' them and then use the death to their benefit

more and more it sounds like you're discribing the u.s. government.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

I can't believe you are so completely brainwashed and deluded that you could possibly imagine that Iran is responsible for murdering it's own sceintists.

It's just so absurd, I had to literally face-palm.

The only people who are responsible for this are Mossad.

Do you think somewhere the Iranian leadership actually thought,

"You know what would be a good idea?"
"What?"
"If we kill our scientists working on the nuclear program."
"How will that help us?"
"It won't."
"Sounds good to me!"

How about the Iranian leadership thinking:

"Someone has talked to the IAEA about our nuke program. What if they find out that we really are theological maniacs trying to bring on the 12th Imam by starting a nuclear war?"
"Don't worry, we have them fooled. The Revolutionary Guard appear to be completely rational and unthreatening since we have them medicated."
"How shall we kill the traitor? We can have a secret trial and make him disappear"
"Trial? When have we bothered with that before? Blow him up and we'll blame the CIA, as usual. We need our people thinking about external threats so they don't overthrow our totalitarian state."
"Who will believe that the CIA is behind the plot?"
"We will find some evidence and the world will be convinced."

Does your palm hurt more than your face?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

It might if it was as big as your head.

The whole we need external threats to distract the population angle...yeah it's not like that in the United States is it?

Yeah Iran wants to start a nuclear war which will.......get them destroyed.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Nah no nukes just a few Daisy Cutter will do, AKA BLU-82B/C-130 weapon system, nicknamed Commando Vault in Vietnam and Daisy Cutter in Afghanistan, is a high altitude delivery of 15,000 pound conventional bomb, which dropped in down town nuke central would do the job of saying your nuke days are done, oh some of you will say what good will that do it is deep down , , do we all need to know the US weapons sys. ok so you say Bull snot, well it in not BS www.bloomberg.com... from the link

B-2 Bomber Gets Boeing’s New 30,000-Pound Bunker-Buster Bomb
Q
By Tony Capaccio - Nov 14, 2011 10:00 PM MT
Hay Iran can you say catch?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I really hope they do have "proof" , and not just a headline that gets brushed away as it fades , from speculation to just hearsay .

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I can't believe you are so completely brainwashed and deluded that you could possibly imagine that Iran is responsible for murdering it's own sceintists .... The only people who are responsible for this are Mossad.

I can't believe you are so completely brainwashed and deluded that you could possibly imagine that Iran couldn't lie or couldn't kill ... especially when they have a proven long history of it. As for your comment about the Mossad being 'the only people who are responsible' ...
buddy there are A LOT of people who could be responsible ... Iran, USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia .. etc etc etc ... ANY of them could be ... and we'll probably never know for sure who really did it.

Watch out, because she'll probably add my name to that "list" now.

Naaah you are just a useful tool for the agents. There really are agents on here ...
Open your eyes. They are obvious. Internet access in Iran is limited and is
filtered by the totalitarian government of Iran. There are a few on here who are
broadcasting from iran .. and all they post is pro-Iran/Anti-American propaganda
that has come directly from the Iranian government. THOSE are agents. The
rest of you apologists .... well .... just useful tools for them.

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
more and more it sounds like you're discribing the u.s. government.

It is very possible that the USA pulled the assassination off. But the fact is that Iran can't be believed when it comes to so called proof. They have a proven track record of lies and murder of their own as well as political opportunism for fabricated spy charges.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

buddy there are A LOT of people who could be responsible ... Iran, USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia .. etc etc etc ... ANY of them could be ... and we'll probably never know for sure who really did it.

I lean towards Israel. But yeah, you're probably right actually. USA and Israel have a history of murder and terror or of actively supporting it and Iran isn't exactly perfect either.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

There really are agents on here ...

I don't doubt it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by pteridine

It might if it was as big as your head.

The whole we need external threats to distract the population angle...yeah it's not like that in the United States is it?

Yeah Iran wants to start a nuclear war which will.......get them destroyed.

Do try to follow the thread. Iran's stated goal is to precipitate the arrival of the 12th Imam. They believe that they are inspired by God to do so. Why would God allow them to be destroyed if he wants them to be the seat of the 12th Imam? In this context, what do you think their self-imposed limitations are?
Don't hurt your hand.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I will reserve judgement until I see this "proof".

However, Iran's Arab neighbors aren't keen on their nuclear ambitions either.

Doing a little reading on Iran and it's neighbors, I found this article:

www.spiegel.de...

The most interesting part of the article I thought was:

"The Jews and Arabs have been fighting for one hundred years. The Arabs and the Persians have been going at (it) for a thousand," argues Goldberg on The Atlantic's Web site. Almost all Arab neighbors have a hostile relationship with the Islamic Republic. Saudi Arabia suspects Iran of stirring up the Shiite minority in its eastern provinces. The Arab emirates accuse Iran of occupying three islands in the Persian Gulf. Egypt has not had regular diplomatic relations with Iran since a street in Tehran was named after the murderer of former Egyptian President Anwar el-Sadat. Jordanian King Abdullah II warns against the establishment of a "Shiite crescent" between Iran and Lebanon. And Kuwait, fearing the Iranians, installed the Patriot air defense missile system in the spring.

So while it easy to automatically blame the US, Iran's regional neighbors aren't going to tolerate a nuclear Iran either.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshter

If Iran were to have their nuclear scientist talking to people they don't want him to, then killing or making him disappear is really the only viable solution for them.

Your conjecture requires 2 assumptions:

1. the scientist hated its country,
2. Iran didn't want to make a public example of a traitor.

Both very improbable.

The most rational scenario is yet another murder (this is the 4th) by those who want to stop Iran's nuclear programme. No assumptions are needed: they already have the motive, they've already threatened with violence and the identity was already known from the IAEA.

Crystal clear it's another routine terrorist job by the JEWSA.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Wonder if it was a Mossad op carried out by someone thinking they were recruited by the CIA thus directing the finger to the US rather than Israel, think?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Your conjecture requires 2 assumptions:

1. the scientist hated its country,
2. Iran didn't want to make a public example of a traitor.

Both very improbable.

The most rational scenario is yet another murder (this is the 4th) by those who want to stop Iran's nuclear programme. No assumptions are needed: they already have the motive, they've already threatened with violence and the identity was already known from the IAEA.

Crystal clear it's another routine terrorist job by the JEWSA.

How many Syrian scientists did Israel and the United States assassinate to derail the Syrian nuclear weapons program? None. Israel took the whole thing out with a single airstrike. If the US wanted to terminate Iran's program, it could do so with a few well placed missiles. Of course, if Iran messes with their navigation system, they would be responsible for any accidental casualties.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Can you show a link stating the same physicist talking to the IAEA?
would be very good if you can!

I already have. On page 1:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

How many Syrian scientists did Israel and the United States assassinate to derail the Syrian nuclear weapons program? None. Israel took the whole thing out with a single airstrike.

Iran's nuclear facilites are spread across the country, which is the size of Alaska. Uranium enrichment is caried out underneath mountains 3Km high.

So what was your strategy again?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So let me see if I've got this straight:

Apparently, Iran has a false flag operation going... whereby they're killing off their own scientists one by one by one. Hell, in the past two years alone, they've managed to kill off 3 scientists with one failed assassination attempt on a fourth.

So do you guys think they're going to continue with this false flag operation ? Or do you think maybe they'll change it up a bit and perhaps try something new ?

Maybe they'll start killing off their own university professors next ?
Or how about CEO's in their steel manufacturing industry ?
Bank officials ?
Senior officers in their military ?
Office clerks who know too much ?
Cafeteria workers who feed these guys ?

Who do you think they'll target next ?

Inquiring minds need to know.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Iran's nuclear facilites are spread across the country, which is the size of Alaska. Uranium enrichment is caried out underneath mountains 3Km high.

So what was your strategy again?

Personally, my strategy would be to let Iran continue developing nuclear weapons. Eventually, when the goal is reached, an epic power struggle would break out between the IRG, the regular military, the Parliament and the mullahs over who gets to control them. If you find it hard to believe that the Iranians would assassinate their own scientists, just wait until you see what happens when it's time to decide who's really in charge.

As to what the United States' strategy might be, I assume that they would leave the mines and the universities alone, so there are maybe a dozen targets, only a few of them hardened enough to require more than a single missile.

Edit to add illustration:

edit on 14-1-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If you find it hard to believe that the Iranians would assassinate their own scientists

Yes, it's the stupidest spin I ever read in this forum, but then again no one expects the yank to come even close to admit to their terrorist activities. U.S. liberated Iraq is now terrorist hell, the proof is in the pudding.

just wait until you see what happens when it's time to decide who's really in charge.

Spare me your baseless bluffs, you have no friggin idea who's "really" in charge there or anywhere.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Well well well, Iran claims that they have conclusive evidence supporting the theory that the US (or more specifically, the CIA) was invloved in the assassination of one of the top Nuclear Scientists in the country. However, Iran hasn't released this so called proof to the public, thus creating speculation as to whether or not Iran has any evidence.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

US has proof Bin Laden is dead, but haven't released it to the public, so whats your point?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join