It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by superman2012

Oh, I see. If US makes a statement about Iran you automatically believe it, but, if the US makes a statement that puts Israel in a bad light, you don't believe it. Not really surprising.

Whereas the correct procedure is to believe everything Iran says.

How so? The US propaganda machine is contradicting itself in regards to Iran. Whereas Iran has maintained the same position. Who would you believe?
Patriotism is admirable, but, to blindly follow is not excusable.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

...and where did they get the chemical weapons?

Edit: thought I'd help you out.

The provision of chemical precursors from United States companies to Iraq was enabled by a Ronald Reagan administration policy that removed Iraq from the State Department's list of State Sponsors of Terrorism. Leaked portions of Iraq's "Full, Final and Complete" disclosure of the sources for its weapons programs shows that thiodiglycol, a substance needed to manufacture mustard gas, was among the chemical precursors provided to Iraq from US companies such as Alcolac International and Phillips.

Link.
edit on 16-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Yaay for Iran !

I really hope they do have "proof" , and not just a headline that gets brushed away as it fades , from speculation to just hearsay .

:Iranian officials claim Tehran obtained credible documents providing conclusive evidence of CIA involvement in murder of nuclear scientist"

i'm curious though if you were to carry out a false flag , what documents and paper trial would be left? Seems kinda foolish and defeats the whole purpose ? You may as well just tell them it was you , if you leave a paper trial lol.

But i will reserve judgement and wait for this so called proof ,

on what could be an act of war , amongest many others of course

We know what united states "proof" is lol a joke.

Lets hope irans much better , and won't insult our intelligence

". Vietor added that the US condemns "all acts of violence"

hehe except when they do it , then its called democracy

edit on 14-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

Yay I hope when it all breaks loose the Fbi breaks down the door to your moms basement tazers you in the nads and locks you in a cage with a big dude who hasn't seen the light of day for over a year

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Simply wrong if you believe everything the government tries to spoon down your throat...did you believe Iraq had WMD's as well?

Simply wrong to state something as a fact that isn't true. The United States has officially condemned the attacks. It is your prerogative to believe they are insincere, but please don't state your opinion as fact. I did not believe that Iraq had a viable nuclear program, and I knew the Bush administration was lying about those silly "mobile germ labs." The fact is, Saddam used chemical agents against the Kurdish rebels, so it was very likely he had some in reserve. That didn't justify an illegal war of aggression on the United States' part, however.

Oh sorry. I had 2 out of 3 right. The rest was my opinion on the sincerity of the US's reaction. Given their stance on Iran, and the fact that they haven't outright told Israel not to attack Iran, I would think that most people that are paying attention would assume that is a statement designed to give them plausible deniability. The fact that Iran may be building towards nukes, does not give the US cause to attack Iran or allow the US's allies to strike Iran.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

From a high standpoint of morality you are correct but history dictates that it is written by the victors and might makes right.

I am not comfortable with Theocracies existing in a modern world, it is an irrational pov capable of anything, while Israel and the United States have Theocratic elements within which are slowly being dealt with as they are mainly materialistic societies Iran is a genuine Theocracy with it's rule of law in the hands of only a few highly volatile individuals, even within theocratic elements within our societies, both Christianity and Judaism proclaim that Armageddon is not inevitable Christ posed this as a choice and most Jews do not believe in this at all while Islam is practicing conversion from a POV of where Christianity was centuries ago and Judaism doesn't convert at all, let alone "by the sword"

Bottom line theocracy has no place in a global society, they do pose a genuine threat to world stability, the problem with the "moral" approach is two fold:

A: It assumes the opposition has the same sensibilities as you do

B: Your capacity to exist as a person in this world who comes at life from a "higher perspective" actually only exists due to having been raised in relative safety and security which allows for the thought process to develop and this safety and security that allows you to be this person exists because we periodically shed blood to maintain it, it seems highly contradictory and "biting the hand that feeds you" to condemn the methodology that allows for it

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join