It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

www.ynetnews.com

Iranian officials claim Tehran obtained credible documents providing conclusive evidence of CIA involvement in murder of nuclear scientist

According to an Iranian statement broadcasted on the Islamic Republic's official TV Channel, Tehran has conclusive evidence that the United States plotted the assassination of Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan last week.

Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said his country has obtained "credible documents that prove the terror attack was planned
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well well well, Iran claims that they have conclusive evidence supporting the theory that the US (or more specifically, the CIA) was invloved in the assassination of one of the top Nuclear Scientists in the country. However, Iran hasn't released this so called proof to the public, thus creating speculation as to whether or not Iran has any evidence.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yaay for Iran !

I really hope they do have "proof" , and not just a headline that gets brushed away as it fades , from speculation to just hearsay .

:Iranian officials claim Tehran obtained credible documents providing conclusive evidence of CIA involvement in murder of nuclear scientist"

i'm curious though if you were to carry out a false flag , what documents and paper trial would be left? Seems kinda foolish and defeats the whole purpose ? You may as well just tell them it was you , if you leave a paper trial lol.

But i will reserve judgement and wait for this so called proof ,

on what could be an act of war , amongest many others of course

We know what united states "proof" is lol a joke.

Lets hope irans much better , and won't insult our intelligence

". Vietor added that the US condemns "all acts of violence"

hehe except when they do it , then its called democracy

edit on 14-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yes .. sure .. it's probably just like all the 'proof' they have against all the 'spies' that they 'catch'. It's probably just like all the 'proof' they have against all the political prisoners.
I wouldn't take any so called 'proof' of theirs at face value. I'm still betting they off'd the guy themselves. It IS how they operate over there.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Veddy interesting. So now what court examines this evidence and what are the penalties if the US is found guilty?

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Let's map this one out:

Iranian physicist talks to IAEA ---> IAEA concludes Iran is working on weapons technology --> Iranian physicist is murdered.

Let's draw up a list of suspects:

1. Iran

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Does anyone from the US actually think we didn't kill the scientist.

I am positive we killed him, it is how we conduct our foreign policy, why wouldn't we do this?

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Let's map this one out:

Iranian physicist talks to IAEA ---> IAEA concludes Iran is working on weapons technology --> Iranian physicist is murdered.

1. Iran

OR...

Iranian physicist doesn't talk to IAEA ----> IAEA cannot say if they are working on weapons technology--> US gets scared for Israel---> US kills Iranian physicist.
edit on 14-1-2012 by superman2012 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Even if they had proof there is nothing they could do with it.
Iran filed a protest at the Chemical Weapons Convnetion alleging we violated the Treaty. We replied, and said yes we broke the Treaty. There's nothing anyone can do about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

How hard is it for any country to make up documents and what makes it credible? How to you validate such information if one country denies that the documents are false....

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
Does anyone from the US actually think we didn't kill the scientist.

I believe there are MANY groups who could have done it. First and foremost ... IRAN ITSELF.
This is how they work. They murder policial prisoners .. fabricate 'proof' against so called spies ...
And when one of their own doesn't follow gov't mandate (ie. the scientist who talked to the iaea)
they 'OFF' them and then use the death to their benefit .. (blame someone else).

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by daaskapital

How hard is it for any country to make up documents and what makes it credible? How to you validate such information if one country denies that the documents are false....

Ask Obama's birth certificate forger!
Sorry, you set me up, I couldn't resist.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Let's map this one out:

1. Iran

Iran doesn't do things like that secretly. They would of stoned him publicly, or chopped off his head in public...the motorcycle assination has a distinct Israeli feel to it.

And if Israel did it, the US was just as involved

edit on 14-1-2012 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Iranian physicist doesn't talk to IAEA

Oh, but he did:

According to reports, Ahmadi Roshan had recently met International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors, a fact which indicates that the IAEA has leaked information about Iran's nuclear facilities and scientists

www.presstv.ir...

Are you calling presstv liars?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I think the poster right above yours, DJWoo, submits an excellent scenario. If Iran were to have their nuclear scientist talking to people they don't want him to, then killing or making him disappear is really the only viable solution for them. To just fire him would set a bad example for the rest, as would keeping him around to finish his work.

If I were involved in the CIA and this mess, I'd be kidnapping this guy instead of right out killing him. If he's one of the top, then there's a lot that he can talk about. But of course, if this really is the US's doing... then it seems they're desperate and grasping at straws to stop the Iranians.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Iran doesn't do things like that secretly.

You are kidding, right? People over there disapear all the time. The government arrests them and then ... poof ... they are gone with no word. OF COURSE Iran could easily set up a death of someone they no longer have use for (or don't trust) and then use that death as a political tool. .
edit on 1/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

They wouldn't of made it a secret then. I have studied irans history and Israels history, this doesn't have the Iran signature of a big explosion but rather a controlled assisination which isn't how Iran usually works. If Iran doesn't want their scientist to talk, then why even allow the iaea in...

Plus if you haven't seen the war drums beating for Iran you haven't been following anything. The US did this, historically this is what we do

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

this doesn't have the Iran signature of a big explosion but rather a controlled assisination

Because they'd want to make sure that the world knew it was against their nuke program.
A big explosion could be interpreted any possible number of ways.
IRAN is definately a suspect in this. Others are too of course, but IRAN could easily have done it.

if you haven't seen the war drums beating for Iran you haven't been following anything.

Oh .. I've seen it ... I've definately seen it ...
I went and got some extra supplies in the house ... just in case ...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Iran doesn't do things like that secretly. They would of stoned him publicly, or chopped off his head in public...the motorcycle assination has a distinct Israeli feel to it.

It's not a secret, they're publicizing it. This way they can blame Israel publicly for propaganda purposes, but the other scientists will definitely get the message.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Riiigggghhhhttt........

Is this the same "proof" they were claiming to have that showed the US was behind terrorism in the world? 'Cause if it is, I'm still waiting on that to come to light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still waiting......still waiting......
edit on 14-1-2012 by signal2noise because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join