It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Witness To Children Abducted By QoE and Her Husband Has Mysteriously Died?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I can give you a page full of 20 year olds who have dropped dead, and you expect me to think that a (near) 60 year old dropping dead is an unusual thing and proof that Queenie has offed someone, please, I think we need something called proof here

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

You see, I don't believe you believe any theory here, although you probably do but wont admit it (at least publically).

as I said I am here because this is a conspiracy forum and I am a conspiracy theorist

But you seem to be happy to attack me, as such I feel highly privileged? every action has an equal and opposite reaction, the more I am attacked the more I know I am making an impact

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

You see, I don't believe you believe any theory here, although you probably do but wont admit it (at least publically).

as I said I am here because this is a conspiracy forum and I am a conspiracy theorist

But you seem to be happy to attack me, as such I feel highly privileged? every action has an equal and opposite reaction, the more I am attacked the more I know I am making an impact

Yeah, well how about I just recently posted on the moon landing thread and am siding with the conspiracy people- how about that- and how about the fact that you don't really have an open mind then

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Hey champ, I suggest you turn down the heat on your kettle.
This is a place for civil discussion.

Now if you can add some actual debate to the thread subject I'd love to read it.
There really is no reason for you to be so flagrantly rude from your initial post to your last...
You've been posting like you are a 'debunker' with certifiable evidence to back your pompous attitude; however besides some speculation, you've really not brought anything to the table.

OP, I fond your topic to be quite an interesting read, however. I wasn't aware of there being a hearing about the QoE~
Now, add that with corpses being found on royal property, with this unfortunate fella, plus a history of shadiness...
I don't think foul play can be quite ruled out just yet; especially with the man's doctor being suddenly 'switched'

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This dude died like 11 months ago???

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
yes, whoever heard of a 59 year old suddenly dropping dead, this indeed most unsual

ffs could these things be anymore ridiculous

He died suddenly yesterday of a still-undisclosed cause.
from source above..

2nd to be sure

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

frig me, people in their 20s drop dead, someone dropping dead nearly 60 is not "mysterious"

He died suddenly yesterday of a still-undisclosed cause.
from source

2nd~

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by scotsdavy1

Now if I knew he had been killed on purpose then there would be no conspiracy theory would there. It would just be a conspiracy. As I said, I don't need proof, this is a conspiracy theory forum, where we try and uncover lies, deceit to reveal the truth, this is why we are targetted by the establishment and others.

I am a conspiract theroist, I am proud to be one, everyone at work knows I am proud to be a conspiract theroist as do all my freinds.

I am only a consiract theorist because there are so many lies about. I hate liars, as do all true conspiracy theorists.

Your point being?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Not only has he died, but so has the link from this thread posted in October about this:

Originally posted by wayouttheredude

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

www.examiner.com

BRANTFORD, ON, CANADA - Mass graves of Mohawk children have been uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute, a residential school for Mohawk operated by the Church of England and the Vatican before its closure in 1970.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Not sure if this is the same school, but quotes from the article refer to this. Hard to tell with the dead link.
edit on 14/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Not only was this posted nearly a year ago, it is the biggest load of garbage I have read so far this year (so far).

reply to post by Iamschist

Maybe they taste like chicken, strange children always seem to go missing where the Queen is involved, look at what recently happened at Sandringham.

Source for your ludicrous claims of other missing children please?

And btw, the body at Sandringham had nothing to do with the Royals other than it was found on their rather large estate.
edit on 14/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

With all due respect, just because you are a conspiracy theorist doesn't mean to say that everything is a conspiracy.

And to be honest, I think that cases like this merely serve to discredit the real conspiracies - and there are plenty of them out there.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Lots of those Indian kids were taken away and never seen again.
They were 'managed' by England and the Church.

They weren't considered humans, they were property of the Crown. All Empires have killed off the inhabitants of the lands they conquered. If those kids were lucky they were sold off to the international sex slave trade. If not, they're dead.

If those Indian kids today went missing they'd be chopped up and their organs sold....big bucks...its a thriving enterprise today. Empires\humans are capable of some evil deeds....as our history has shown.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How else is the queen supposed to bathe in the blood of virgins??

Virgins are very rare in the UK so they have to go further afield.

Sheesh!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Everyone knows the queen isn't what she appears to be... Her appetite isn't what it once was but she still isn't anything short of a monster.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

don't get me wrong, sounds like some bad stuff was done to a lot of kids (as it seems to have been done to kids whether they are defined as "aboriginal" or not across the world), but queenie and the duke abducting kids, please...........

Cognitive Dissonance?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

maybe he is here to "deny Ignorance"
you may have heard of it...................

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have been following this story on ATS for some time now and I have to say this really is a terrible turn of events. Coincidence? One can't say but it is a dreadful end to a possible telling truth against the Royalty.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Case closed, the official coroners report says he died from tuberculosis. Not the fault of the Royals or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The alleged incident happened in 1964. I think that if someone was going to 'off' the supposed witness, they would have done it long ago. The person was 59 years old. People that age die suddenly all the time. I'm not smelling any conspiracy. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lmao

So the Queen and Philip would really steal 5 children in their luggage on their way out of Canada? Wouldn't we have seen them on the way out or seen the kids on arrival back in the UK or since? Missing persons case? Anything?

The guy sounds like a kook who died of natural causes and someone's making something out of nothing as an excuse to verbally attack the British monarchy with claims of suspicious activity that simply isn't or has never happened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join