It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Witness To Children Abducted By QoE and Her Husband Has Mysteriously Died?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
OK, I am not sure what to make of this story, but with the Queen of England and Co. something always seems slimey to me

I heard about this case a while ago now, but this seems a new development.

Article Post:
The aboriginal man who claimed to witness the abduction of ten fellow residential school children by the Queen of England and her husband in October, 1964 at the Catholic school in Kamloops, B.C. has died suddenly at the Catholic-run St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver.

William Combes, age 59 and in good health, was scheduled to be a primary witness at the opening session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 12 in London, England.

I last saw William ten days ago, on the eve of my departure for a European speaking tour, and he looked better than I had seen him in years.

According to his partner Mae, William was in stable health and was assigned a new doctor at St. Paul’s Hospital this past week. William was then committed to the hospital for “tests”, and his health began to immediately deteriorate. He died suddenly yesterday of a still-undisclosed cause.

The Vancouver Coroner’s Office refuses to comment on William’s death.

S tar Witness to Abduction by QoE Dies Mysteriously
edit on 13-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: title Change

edit on 13-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
yes, whoever heard of a 59 year old suddenly dropping dead, this indeed most unsual

ffs could these things be anymore ridiculous

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Is the queen of England not The same Queen of Great Britain or am I on a different island? Lol

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Very interesting. I'm curious to see if the results of the tests are posted to the public. Although even then they could easily be faked.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
frig me, people in their 20s drop dead, someone dropping dead nearly 60 is not "mysterious"

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

It is when they are about to testify against the QoE,

This is a conspiracy forum freind, and this my freind is a conspiracy I tell ya!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have been following this story on ATS for some time now and I have to say this really is a terrible turn of events. Coincidence? One can't say but it is a dreadful end to a possible telling truth against the Royalty.

I REALLY hope this man had back ups and much video evidence for what he was going to say just in case something like this happened to him.

S@F for bringing this out.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Hm...smells like a coverup. One more body gonna get buried with the mass graves at that "school".

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Please excuse me if this is explained somewhere and I missed it, but why would the Queen of England and her husband want aboriginal children?

I know Australian indiginous children were taken from their parents and placed in "schools", much like Native American children were, but I am wondering why the Queen would have been directly involved?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Maybe they taste like chicken, strange children always seem to go missing where the Queen is involved, look at what recently happened at Sandringham.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

This is a conspiracy forum freind, and this my freind is a conspiracy I tell ya!

no it ain't that is a straw man argument my friend- the dude was near 60, now where is your proof that someone did away with him, come on now don't be shy

edit on 13-1-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

no it ain't that is a straw man argument my friend- the dude was near 60, now where is your proof that someone did away with him, come on now don't be shy

edit on 13-1-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

I reckon he slipped on a banana lol

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
don't get me wrong, sounds like some bad stuff was done to a lot of kids (as it seems to have been done to kids whether they are defined as "aboriginal" or not across the world), but queenie and the duke abducting kids, please...........

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Now if I knew he had been killed on purpose then there would be no conspiracy theory would there. It would just be a conspiracy. As I said, I don't need proof, this is a conspiracy theory forum, where we try and uncover lies, deceit to reveal the truth, this is why we are targetted by the establishment and others.

I am a conspiract theroist, I am proud to be one, everyone at work knows I am proud to be a conspiract theroist as do all my freinds.

I am only a consiract theorist because there are so many lies about. I hate liars, as do all true conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Maybe they taste like chicken, strange children always seem to go missing where the Queen is involved, look at what recently happened at Sandringham.

yeah, I am looking at that, that is a huge expanse of land which any member of the public could access, do tell us, oh wise one, what evidence you have the queen was disposing of bodies in that vicinity

Have a word with your brain for crying out loud

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by scotsdavy1

Now if I knew he had been killed on purpose then there would be no conspiracy theory would there. It would just be a conspiracy. As I said, I don't need proof, this is a conspiracy theory forum, where we try and uncover lies, deceit to reveal the truth, this is why we are targetted by the establishment and others.

I am a conspiract theroist, I am proud to be one, everyone at work knows I am proud to be a conspiract theroist as do all my freinds.

I am only a consiract theorist because there are so many lies about. I hate liars, as do all true conspiracy theorists.

holy frig

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Did I do something to you in your past life, or are you just fishing?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

yes, whoever heard of a 59 year old suddenly dropping dead, this indeed most unsual

ffs could these things be anymore ridiculous

Either you didn't read the provided information, or you cannot disseminate it normally. The chain of events do seem strange. First, a new doctor. The new doctor admits him into the hospital for tests.

In the states I have never heard of this happening. Any tests that need to be done, even at a hospital, are done on an outpatient basis. The fact that this man was perfectly fine, having his health decline AFTER being admitted, is fishy.

Any piece of the evidence by itself isn't all that concerning, but when you analyze it as a whole it definitely is. Considering this was the star witness, he was assigned a new doctor, was admitted to the hospital for no reason...Then he started to get sick, and despite being in a hospital, there was apparently nothing they could do for him.

If anyone with the resources could physically dig into this story, I am sure they will find discrepancies that are present. IF they do an autopsy, I doubt they will be checking for the presence of obscure poisons or toxins. They could have injected him with ANYTHING the doctor ordered, or didn't order and log, but did himself.

I think that the id of the doctor would play a big part in this. This doctor could have been assigned to this man because whoever hired him knew he would cooperate, for whatever reason. I am sure there are records at the hospital of why a new doctor was given to this man.

I will admit that this could all be coincidence, but anyone who would conclude this without questioning the circumstances, possibility, etc, is extremely naive imo. We MUST admit that the possibility is there. We also must admit that if this was a conspiracy, that the conspirators would have went to some length to cover their tracks.

This is extremely important to remember for anyone investigating the case.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

yeah, I am looking at that, that is a huge expanse of land which any member of the public could access, do tell us, oh wise one, what evidence you have the queen was disposing of bodies in that vicinity

Indeed, if you are not a conspiracy theorist and don't believe in conspiracies, then why are you here?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Indeed, if you are not a conspiracy theorist and don't believe in conspiracies, then why are you here?

I don't believe in every "theory" that gets posted here, that would make me nuts, why are you here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join