It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney destroyed thousands of jobs through Bain Capital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This video explores Romney's record of scrapping companies for cash during his Bain Capital days

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread
edit on 1/13/2012 by Mirthful Me because: Fixed BB Code.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This doesn't matter. Mitt Romney is the best looking, best hair and smile and has a gorgeous wife...

That's what American loves.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Still it might be worth your time to watch part of the video

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"When Mitt Romney Came to Town"

I just finished watching this documentary, and I'm glad i did.

everyone who's planning on voting should watch this documentary, like any responsible person.

romney is a sick individual who represents the epitome of our corrupt-capitalistic disease we have today.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My appoligies I did not see that this had already been posted here

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Corporate greed, this is what Romney's about.

He favors a few mans better of wealth over hundreds/thousands of peoples jobs which they have, to survive.

Romney's the kind of guy to sell a company for X amount, and receive X amount his self for self gain, knowing full well that hes sending people out of jobs and on welfare.

Its actually insane that this man maybe president. .

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wcrockett

Just watched the vid and was only surprised by the depth of pain and suffering Romney has brought to American workers.

My gut feeling on Romney since coming on the political scene was here's another liar who will twist the truth to get what he wants. His demeanor is self confidant and friendly with a winning smile. But looking deeper I see a sanctimonious,deceptive and evil corporate raider who cares not about the lives he destroys,he seems to relish in it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm assuming that you are all thinking, "Well, disregarding the firing Obama did at General Motors and the hundreds of thousands of layoffs in the last few years. I suppose Romney has done some bad things. Oh, and let's disregard the thousands of jobs Romney hired people for. Oh, and let's disregard that other businessmen have laid off people, it's system wide."

I don't like Romney, but this attack is silly. The people's suffering is not silly, but the attack is. Once again, I don't like Romney.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Im Listening to npr right now, and I have to say ive lost respect for npr and politico....they attempted to debunk some claims in the documentary with very little success.

one thing politico tried to debunk was the 15 homes quote. They said he only has three on the books...if you see the doc its very obvious that the statement wasnt literal. The woman was using sarcasm to express the irony of romney laying off hundreds and forcing people to foreclose homes while romney has properties worth dozens of millions..

Pretty weak debunking on all fronts

new topics

top topics

join