It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says NATO, Persian Gulf Nations Plan to Seek No-Fly Zone for Syria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scojen
reply to post by sonnny1

ok so what are you saying?? why is the west trying to be there in the first place?? does anyone know for certain?

The West has troops in Syria?

Thats news to me!

You must mean American Embassy in Syria.There might be a few Marines there.

Last I heard,the Russians were supplying Syria with Arms.....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Sounds like just a training war for Iraq honestly.

Iraq get to fight its first real war with real American guns and equipment. In doing so, Turkey can more easily broker peace talks with the kurds, and Iran will have to face up to a united front of Egypt, Turkey, Iraq, and whatever Syria will be.

Just a redo of the late 40s and early 50s honestly.

Reminds me of

edit on 13-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

UNDOF
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
What on earth is wrong with you people, THERE Is KAOS in Syria, it needs some form of help/intervention

They said the same about Libya, then it turned out it was Al CIAda causing the chaos. Don't believe the propaganda. It's a false flag

Yeah but the problem there is there actually was,

of course this was all Satans doing, he possessed Gaddafi into shooting innocent protesters, the CIA & MI6 (angels) went to arm them/fight back, its called stupid people doing stupid things and clever people taking advantage, but of course the whole thing was orchestrated by the devil

edit on 13-1-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

Gaddafi was only attacking Al CIAda who were causing chaos in his country, he was not going for women and children, as has been proven. Unfortunately he fell right into the trap that had been set for him.

Look into Gaddafi and the Gold Dinar, then you'll understand why the Globalist Bankers wanted to urgently deal with Libya. Also look into John Perkins the former economic hitman, who explains the history of starting up false protests in a target country to destabalize it.

Make sure you are sitting down, as you're whole belief system will come falling down

I watched the entire thing unfold intently from Tunisia, there is no way it was masterminded, but i wont deny we played a part in his downfall, because we obviously did, i have watched and debunked the very video you get your lies from, maybe i'll make a thread and will invite you to join/back up your claims, of it being a CIA opp, all we did was jump on it, but it required Gaddafi to make the wrong move, otherwise we couldn't of toppled him, he sealed his own fate,

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I would agree to that. Gaddahffi sealed his own fate by not one but several mistakes. Also responsible were Medevev of Russia, Chinese leadership and African Union who did not show any substantial support to Gaddahffi when the rape of his nation really began from the NATO air war. Gaddahfi should have run away because man alive is more dangerous than a man in a grave. Power blinds and pollutes the minds and same was the case with G.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

He's refering to Turkish mercenaries.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
besides a nifty convenient port in the Mediterranean, why does Russia love Syria so much? like what major trade can they not do without to the point of major war?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
What on earth is wrong with you people, THERE Is KAOS in Syria, it needs some form of help/intervention

They said the same about Libya, then it turned out it was Al CIAda causing the chaos. Don't believe the propaganda. It's a false flag

Yeah but the problem there is there actually was,

of course this was all Satans doing, he possessed Gaddafi into shooting innocent protesters, the CIA & MI6 (angels) went to arm them/fight back, its called stupid people doing stupid things and clever people taking advantage, but of course the whole thing was orchestrated by the devil

edit on 13-1-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

Gaddafi was only attacking Al CIAda who were causing chaos in his country, he was not going for women and children, as has been proven. Unfortunately he fell right into the trap that had been set for him.

Look into Gaddafi and the Gold Dinar, then you'll understand why the Globalist Bankers wanted to urgently deal with Libya. Also look into John Perkins the former economic hitman, who explains the history of starting up false protests in a target country to destabalize it.

Make sure you are sitting down, as you're whole belief system will come falling down

I watched the entire thing unfold intently from Tunisia, there is no way it was masterminded, but i wont deny we played a part in his downfall, because we obviously did, i have watched and debunked the very video you get your lies from, maybe i'll make a thread and will invite you to join/back up your claims, of it being a CIA opp, all we did was jump on it, but it required Gaddafi to make the wrong move, otherwise we couldn't of toppled him, he sealed his own fate,

The leader of the rebels had been living nextdoor to the CIA headquarters in Virginia for over 10 years....

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join