It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Humiliating Dead Taliban Insurgents.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

This is pretty horrible. And unfortunately for Nick Berg I think he was caught up in blowback from America's actions. US Foreign Policy, hurts Americans.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
I just wonder what the point is of the OP carrying this garbage over from LiveLeak. You dislike the military, and want others to feel the way you do, too? Show us all how evil and cruel they are?

We can understand your lack of understanding on how these situations come to happen. Don't be mad over it.

IT HAPPENS BECAUSE GREEDY POLITICIANS WITH STOCKS IN DEFENSE COMPANIES SUBVERT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED THEM!!! Yeah I am yelling. And I am mad about it. That is why you can find the Recall John McCain Facebook page here. My Senators and Reps know exactly how I feel if they read their mail.

The defense budget is out of control. We have way too many bases overseas and should close down at least half of them. WE ARE NOT TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE. Anytime Americans are asked to send their most precious resources, their own sons and daughters to die in a foreign land, other Americans are becoming fabulously wealthy because of it. God have mercy on us all.
edit on 1-11-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited for additional outrage.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by smurfy

Yeah

Tested by dummies

Shot to fk by 2 Para

True, lucky for the Paras I suppose that they were Irish, and not English like my dad or me, or perhaps Afghans. But then it was Belfast wasn't it. Who really are the dummies? you just don't understand.

I suppose I have to add 'sarcasm' to this post, so sad.
edit on 11-1-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Would you be ok with the taliban peeing on seal team six after they got blown out of the sky? I think you would be ok.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
My Other post in this thread

If we do not follow rules and laws, that makes us the "bad guys"
Heck, we cannot even follow rules here at ATS:

Quote from SkepticOverlord:
Mid East Forum Rules

We encourage critical analysis of the policies of governments.

We discourage ethnic bias.

We understand that a harsh opinion of the policies of a government likely do not extend to the race of people governed.

We expect that members do not insult each other, even in the context of a highly passionate topic.

We understand, and tolerate as best we can, pointed exchanges within the context of a highly passionate topic.

We do not, and will not, understand blanket insults thrown in the general direction of all those of a certain ethic group and/or religion.

Closer inspection:

We expect that members do not insult each other, even in the context of a highly passionate topic.

We understand, and tolerate as best we can, pointed exchanges within the context of a highly passionate topic.

I truly understand we all do have, and are entitiled to, our opinions, though, If even one person truly sees this as ok and the "norm" of civilized society at war, the depopulation movement may have a new member.

I do not bear any ill will toward people. However, I am convinced that the world, including all humanity, WOULD clearly be much better off without so many of us.

Quot e Link

Oh wait a minute, that sounds as crazy as, "Its ok to do whatever you want to your enemy, dead or alive. It is war after all."

The children stories are true, There are Ghouls out there and some are red, white and blue.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
To all the lost souls out there. Never let any one person or group convince you into thinking of other humans as less than human. Anyone that can't put up an argument other than "they're animals", in regards to violence and war.. is a dangerously naive, or manipulative automaton.

You don't have to be friends with everyone in the world, but you don't exactly have to piss on their corpse either...

((Hint: the MIC wants war in Iran and they're running a 'middle-eastern people are animals' propaganda operation. Dehumanize the propped up opposition, then start running "Iran tensions" stories every night. Been like this for months. This is why we're all running into psychopaths that can't control themselves or their deviant behavior. They're um.... triggered... to say the very least.))

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart
reply to post by seabag

Really? A million dead Iraqi's and counting, you're well on your way.

www.projectcensored.org...

www.justforeignpolicy.org...

Are they all insurgents? Justify it to yourself however you need to. Trained to kill. Trained to shut off. You're not protecting your country over there. And they are fighting for theirs.

I'm afraid America stopped being heroes in the eyes of the world a long time ago. Unfortunately soldiers are up to their necks in murder during an illegal war based on lies, so they just haven't had time to realize it yet.
edit on 11-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

I'm salty enough to have seen first hand what Milosevic did to his people in Bosnia (killed 100,000 of his people) and Saddam did to his people (killed 600,000). I've seen them both and I feel no sympathy for soldiers who defend regimes like that. 

War sucks...sometimes people get pee'd on....sometimes people get blown apart....burned.....whatever. It happens on both sides. I don't condone the behavior of the Marines in question but I understand their lack of respect for scumbags. I'm sorry some of you don't get it. S-happens...it ain't CNN, it's the real deal. 

Stop demonizing the men and women who risk it all for America. They don't get to pick and choose where we're sent and many of you don't understand what they've endured. Give them a break. 

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Oh boohoo for the joyriders who attempted to run over our guys and kill them... Under the rules of the yellow card (rules of engagement), we are legally able to shoot those who have, or are about to endanger the lives of our guys

These particular morons who got fired at thought it was ok to not stop when orderd too on a VCP, then try to use the car as a lethal weapon on the guys.

Big surprise, they got shot at!

Tough crap. Cleggy should never gone to jail. He was well in the RoE.. Because of politics he was scapegoated to appease the locals, but legally he broke no law.

Yes I do understand

But do you?

Perhaps not hey?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Completely agree, just don't record it - the public won't be able to handle what really happens in a war. But don't bother trying to explain things to people sitting comfy at home, armchair generals are saints don't you know.
edit on 11-1-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Extreme T & C violation....

Your absolutely right. I should not have posted a picture of the Taliban viciously cutting off the head of an American, but I got tired of hearing people whine about some Americans peeing on some dead Taliban....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Concentration Camp Humor...It's what idiots do to keep sane. Why don't you go dig up some graves while you're at it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

How about posting something recently instead of something that happened before the people began to open up their eyes?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by macman

Would you be ok with the taliban peeing on seal team six after they got blown out of the sky? I think you would be ok.

I wouldn't be 'OK' with it but I'd understand what emotions they were feeling if they did so.

You wouldn't understand, obviously.

Not justification...just understanding. Cut them some slack.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

How would I not understand obviously? Do you know my mind?

Please refer to this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thread is closed for review

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join