It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Cannot Believe It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not. I honestly for the past five years knew it was just bickering. I am now coming to the conclusion that with all the news reports coming out so fast about this propaganda against Iran that It may really happen. With the new UN nuclear report coming out, israel, uk, and the USA making manuvers I am really at a loss. Today I was at a gravesite of a friends family member and I realized that we all bleed red. In the ground it does not matter rich, poor, evil, good God judges fairly. From the earth we come and to the earth we return as God intended it. The western powers will unleash this terrorism with no just cause. This is a reminder to those who support these actions, in the ground when those evil doers are buried, they are judged equally to the poorest farmer to the richest goldman sachs employee. Even the dirt they walk on will testify to their deeds. Sure you may say that they are "fighting for freedom" (I wont open that can of worms) etc, but God does not care that you are brainwashed. It is your duty to seek the truth. God gave you a brain to use, not to be used by someone else. Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.
edit on 6-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The MSM is sure pounding on that drum tonight.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Invasion on Iran will be last invasion of US empire

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Last time I checked, nothing had happened yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
That is some nicely written food for thought. In the end each will judged of themselves/ourselves I agree.

Our world is so sad right now.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashertron

Well you might want to check again. The last time the MSM drug that ugly biatch Condi up was the exact same thing. Don't you remember? "If we don't attack now the smoking gun may come in the form of a mushroom cloud". 10 years and everybody already forgot that lie that led us into iraq?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashertron

Where do you live ? on Mars

Iran warns West of 'strong confrontation' to any 'inappropriate measures'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Aimed at Iran

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

Exclusive: Israel to Attack Iran Nuclear Facilities in November

Report: U.K. preparing for military strike on Iran nuclear facilities

Disgruntled Israeli Intelligence Chiefs Try To Stop Attack On Iran

The barrage of news concerning preparations for an attack on Iran came as a result of leaks made by disgruntled former Israeli intelligence chiefs who are trying to prevent the attack and remove Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from office, according to reports. The Kuwaiti al-Jarida newspaper reports today that Netanyahu has ordered Shin Bet chief Yoram Cohen to conduct an urgent investigation into the leaks, fearful that the blaze of publicity surrounding plans for a military assault could derail the agenda to target Iranian nuclear facilities. “According to the report, former Mossad chief Meir Dagan and former Shin Bet chief Yuval Diskin are those responsible for leaking information to the media regarding an attack on Iran,” reports Haaretz.com.

www.infowars.com...

All seniors Israeli ministers are now for an attack on Iran

edit on 6-11-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If not the humanitarian forces taking on Iran today it would simply be other HUMANITARIAN forces later.

The truth is we live in a crappy world and all the wishes and kisses you can conjure up will not make it a better place,we need to team together and erase that which we all know is simply "BAD"not religous bad because we also know religons tricks and crap,just humanitarian bad.

This is the future we all want and need.

No one has a right to threaten or enslave anyone else,and this is the new future we are creating now.Lets just say if you are an arsehole we will soon fix your issues.Humanity will soon clean up its act because THE NEEDS OF THE MANY OUTWEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE FEW.

Isnt that simple,it matters not who is at the tip of humanities spear,history will show it to be a privilage.

Do you REALLY think china will stay communist and not change from within like Russia did?

Nobody want bad guys anymore and the world doesnt really subscribe to the "i did it my way"attitude.

We will all do it our way.One way or another.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's also being reported an attack won't happen until Fall 2012, which is much more likely...

Too much else going on.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Where was this information...I havent seen it yet..I thought an attack by mid 2012 may be imminent, but lots of others are saying fall 2011..

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The winner of the 2012 election at the first charades game called "white house press corps dinner" (probably perry as he is a bilderberger, no matter what the polls say now; scary...):

"he he he..... those darned nucular weapons gotta be here somewhere....he he he ......"

BTW perry says nucular like bush... what does it mean? I've heard of a nucleus but never a nuculus. Hmmmm.
NWO speak ???

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
For all men sin and fall short of the glory of god. If we ask forgiveness for our sins then we shall be forgiven, but you must ask now while in the flesh for if you dont seek him now, it will be too late when you are no more.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I cannot still comprehend and go in minds of that lunatics politicians.Attack on Iran will be the dumbest and crazyiest move in history of human kind .

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

The United States of America never had any business building an empire to begin with. Freedom is not found by empire building, it is found through self government. We have all contributed greatly to this military industrial complex, we are all to blame. Blame, however, is irrelevant. What do we DO?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by xavi1000

The United States of America never had any business building an empire to begin with. Freedom is not found by empire building, it is found through self government. We have all contributed greatly to this military industrial complex, we are all to blame. Blame, however, is irrelevant. What do we DO?

Dont know mate ..i'm not American ..maybe electing Ron Paul ? But military industrial complex always make their goals and it doesnt matter who is in office. This is serious stuff which will affect all humanity and will write the world history .Dont know what do we do

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The attack on Iran will happen when it's most politically beneficial to Obama's campaign re-election.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Not if it's your agenda to rapidly decrease the earth's population to 500 million...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
we are spinning out of control in so many ways!!! this is lunacy!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Dont know mate ..i'm not American ..maybe electing Ron Paul ? But military industrial complex always make their goals and it doesnt matter who is in office. This is serious stuff which will affect all humanity and will write the world history .Dont know what do we do

We quietly and without fanfare pull out of the system, and move towards open systems not so destined for chaos. All anyone of us can do is - for a large part - done on an individual basis, but the power of one can be devastating, particularly when the power of one has exponentially grown into many individuals refusing to acquiesce to military industrial complexes and the closed systems that shut most out of any possibility to flourish and prosper.

People get the government they deserve. We have the governments we have today because of this, but I am certain we deserve so much more. Do what you can to pull out of any system that contributes to all of this nonsense, and no matter how hard the struggle gets, always remember to never let the bastards drag you down.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I'm moved with what you just wrote. It pains me to write this but a total humanitarian reset is required. Since this has begun I have found myself thinking about my son who died 4 years ago. And I have thanked God he is not here to witness what we are sadly, about to. I cannot fathom a world where hatred and bigotry has transcended goodness and equality.

Peace to all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join