It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitic Vandalism is Likely an Insurance Scam and Not Hate a Crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A few months back I heard about this story and automatically thought something about it just didn't fit. The most peculiar thing was the reaction from the local residents. The witness responses looked a little obvious to me, it's almost as if they had their statements planned out for dramatic effect. The article was also a propaganda piece in my opinion.

Anti-Semitic vandals run wild in Brooklyn

Bigots fueled by hatred and beer terrorized a heavily-Jewish Brooklyn neighborhood Friday, torching three cars, vandalizing a van and defacing other property with anti-Semitic messages.

Stunned residents on the targeted Midwood block awakened to thick black smoke pouring from the cars — and other hateful reminders of Nazi viciousness on Ocean Parkway.

“It was horrible,” said 18-year-old Arlette Tebele, whose mother’s charcoal-colored BMW X5 SUV was reduced to charcoal in places by the flames.

“They were trying to send a message,” she said. “They’re anti-Jew, anti—Semites.”

Wow, okay...

Now let's fast forward to yesterday...

Report: Anti-Semitic Arson, Vandalism In Midwood May Be Insurance Scam, Not Hate Crime

Car firebombings in Brooklyn last fall may have been an insurance scam and not a hate crime, according to a new report.

Now, the Daily News reports that sources say investigators believe the scene was only made to look like a bias crime. Beer bottles wiped of fingerprints were just some of the clues investigators say helped them determine that the attacks weren’t aimed at the Jewish community, but instead part of an elaborate insurance scam.

Busted!

It's a despicable thing to use your race or religion to gather sympathy from a fake event.

DISCLAIMER:

I hereby point out that this has not officially been ruled as a false flag, this is just a report from a news agency based on information they received from sources who claim to have connections to the NYPD.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

edit on 11-1-2012 by Truth4Thought because: fixation of the title

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I cant see the link between the Jewish people using their religion as an excuse to make money, it just doesnt sit right with me

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Unfortunately it's gotten to the point where we can laugh about a Jew pulling the anti-semite card for personal gain. This only makes it harder for Jews who actually get harassed or attacked. Any time that something like this goes public I can't help but think about a possible false flag event. A classic boy who cried wolf scenario.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It reminds me of this guy:

Lying lawyer slapped

A Queens lawyer has been suspended for six months for falsely accusing a New Jersey state trooper of using anti-Semitic slurs against him, according to a ruling released yesterday.

Attorney Elliott Dear said he made up the outrageous allegations in hopes of getting out of a speeding ticket.

Court papers say the unidentified trooper pulled over Dear, an orthodox Jew, for going 84 in a 55-mph zone while driving with his wife in 2007.

Six days after getting the ticket, Dear sent a letter to the traffic court saying, “This ticket shall be dismissed immediately” since he wasn’t speeding and “the officer called me a ‘Jew kike’ — and this prejudice obviously was the cause for the ticket,” the papers say.

The letter was forwarded to Internal Affairs, which contacted Dear, who repeated that he had been the victim of an ethnic slur.

Unfortunately for Dear — and luckily for the trooper — the traffic stop had been videotaped on the officer’s car camera, and the trooper was wearing a recording device.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This happens a lot more than we think.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No No !

They were all Zionists

Did anyone notice if they were wearing hats and had goofy looking hairdos ?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It was recorded, and the cops pulled prints off the bottles.

Cops pull prints from beer bottles in hate crime

Investigators on the hunt for the bigots who terrorized a heavily Jewish Brooklyn enclave are lifting fingerprints from empty beer bottles found near the scene.

“We've recovered from the scene 27 empty Corona b*ottles, so those will be tested for fingerprints as well as DNA,” Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes said Saturday.

Perhaps this is why the police think it's a scam. They might know more than they're telling.

edit on 11-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Scam for money?....Jewish?

Nooooooooooo!

We are very close to the point where cars will detect who's RFID is near the car. So if its torched or stolen police will know immediately who did it.

Even wiping your beer bottle of its prints won't help. The BMW could have that secret feature now and you'd never know it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Does this fall under the new definition of "terrorism"

Car firebombings in Brooklyn last fall may have been an insurance scam and not a hate crime, according to a new report.

upon conviction, the will proceed directly to Gitmo.

then they will find out the real meaning of "hate crimes"

NDAA = "Never Do AUTOnomous Acts"

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Corona beer bottles ?

“We've recovered from the scene 27 empty Corona b*ottles, so those will be tested for fingerprints as well as DNA,” Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes said Saturday.

Hmmm..

They must have emptied some garbage cans from another neighborhood !

The charges now include:

"unauthorized transportation" of recyclable goods without a permit.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The Latino community just filed a defamation lawsuit against the residents of the neighborhood. They allege the locals tried to frame them by planting Corona bottles.

All jokes aside, maybe that was their intention.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Truth4Thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

The Latino community just filed a defamation lawsuit against the residents of the neighborhood. They allege the locals tried to frame them by planting Corona bottles.

All jokes aside, maybe that was their intention.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Truth4Thought because: (no reason given)

I agree.

These are cunning and crafty criminal psychopaths.

The Corona bottles served as a perfect diversion indeed.

Mogan David and/or Manischewitz would have been too obvious.

The White House may step in also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Jan-11-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

Remember the jewish college student from 2010 who cried anti-semitism over a swastika drawn on her dorm room door?

Makes you wonder don't it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

I remember that one. She is one of many people who have been busted using this false flag. Hopefully this will eventually stop because one day a real hate crime is going to happen and no one is going to believe the victim.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

Yeah pretty despicable behavior. Isn't this considered a hate crime? Should the perp due time? I think yes to both.

It's also interesting the investigators didn't just take this at face value. Good for them.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

I think it should be a hate crime times two.

They should serve a sentence for fraud and hate crimes, if proven guilty in the court of law after a fair trial of course.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think this should be judged on a case by case basis. The insurance wont pay that much for swastikas or the attempt of a swastika drawn on your window.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Good point

In my opinion ever situation should be judged on a case by case basis, too bad these lawyers and and insurance brokers are text book criminals.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Lol Busted.. once again

Remind me of WWII.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here is a good one from 2004.

Psychopathic maniac college professor no less

This vermin racist lice infested brain went though this much trouble:

On March 9th of this year, psychology Professor Kerri Dunn created a huge uproar in the usually quiet campus of Claremont McKenna College, located a few miles east of Los Angeles, when she reported that her car parked on a campus parking lot had been vandalized. She reported that her car windows had been broken, the tires slashed and a "swastika" as well as the words "Nigger Lover" and "Kike Whore" had been painted on the doors and hood.

It did not take long for the Jewish faculty, lesbian and homosexual students, and the student organization Hillel of B'nai B'rith to capitalize on the incident and demand concessions from the college administration. Hillel representative D’ror Chankin-Gould said that the attack came as no surprise. He linked the incident to growing anti-Semitism worldwide. “We are here to say that we are scared,” said Chankin-Gould. “Swastikas and broken glass trigger potent memories for Jews,” he added. The campus was closed for an entire day in order to, in the words of College President Pamela Gann, ". . . provide time and opportunity for our students and faculty to reflect on the meaning and significance of this horrible hate crime."

[color=cyan]---> The uproar suddenly subsided when two students came forward to announce to a shocked and embarrassed student body that they had witnessed Professor Kerri Dunn vandalize her own car soon after she parked it on the evening of March 9.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Wow she was laying it on thick.

top topics

join