It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any way to see threads I've flagged?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I feel like this is a stupid question, but haven't seen any way in which I can locate threads that I've flagged..

It only seems it'd make sense to show up on my profile in the 'Posts' 'Threads' etc page (visible only to me) but don't see anything..

I am aware that looking too hard for something can make it easier to overlook, so possibly something I am overlooking.

If this is indeed not a feature, it sure would be helpful to implement this to serve as a means reference to the threads that I've flagged, as it also serves the purpose of bookmarking.

bp

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yes, I would like to know too. Plus: if there is such a feature, can others see it too? And would anyone WANT others to see their flagging/starring behaviour, or would you prefer to keep that private? I myself would prefer to opt out, but I would like to keep the info for myself.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

If you made a point of clicking on "Subscribe" every time you clicked on "Flag", that would cover the bookmarking function. Every thread you flagged would then turn up on your Subscribed list in MyATS.
Two qualifications; the thread would only be visible on that list as long as there were recent replies to it.
And the list will also include, unless you disable that option, the threads where you post a reply, which will not be the same thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I wondered about the flag invisibility too. I guess the flag means that, in the flagger's opinion, everyone should read it. Or it signifies a good thread topic without liking (starring) the tread post.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Two qualifications; the thread would only be visible on that list as long as there were recent replies to it.

Just a side note, it is possible to see every subscribed thread under tools/subscriptions...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I would say to just comment on the thread and leave a flag. If you do this every time...

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Ok. That makes sense. I hadn't used that function before but see how it serves the same purpose.

bp

top topics

join