It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

You dont need qualifications to ask questions, We went to the moon in science fiction books before we did in reality. Einstein once said imagination is more important that knowledge. in fact this whole thread ties in with Einstien's "Spooky action theory"

There is imagination and then there is the absurd. And absurd can be imagination, but until some sort of proof, it remains absurd.

For example, emotional energy traveling faster than light. Again I do not insult, but all emotion is is a biochemical reaction in the brain. And the faster you learn to control them the faster you learn just how mechanized and like clockwork they are.

It is my opinion that emotion is nothing more than the fact that stopping to think about what you are doing is advantageous in evolution. Thus is why the smartest people have the greatest passion.

it was noted that there was no lag time between the corelation between the subject and the dna's matching results. No lag time doesnt mean the speed of sound..it means something more akin to the speed of light if you catch my drift.

I would imagine that has to do with the subject having the dna to begin with.

Dna never changes. It simply works as needed. Assuming you are not lactose intolerant, the gene to process milk right now is deactivated. It will activate once you drink milk. The DNA does not change. The resources the body needs do. No different than calling an operator on the phone. The cell calls the operator, and the operator redirects it to the lactose gene.

For another example, I lack the genes to taste bitterness. Or so I am told. This is very strange because I would say I remember tasting bitterness as a child. Yet today I can drink week old milk that has lumps of cheese in it, and taste nothing foul about it (unless it's the type of milk that begins to wreak).

Why is this so? Why can I imagine what bitterness tastes like but not have the genes to taste it, and am I so sure those memories of tasting it are real? Or are they fake.

Whatever the case may be, I no longer have those genes.

Or who knows. Maybe I was kidnapped by aliens, and I'm a clone that accidentally didn't get that gene.

Again, imagination, and absurd.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by Foxy1
well its pretty obvious your here to prove this guy wrong.

On the contrary, all I'm asking for is that you, as the thread originator, provided substantiated evidence that corroborates the claims being made in the vid ... nothing more, nothing less.

Personally, I'd be more than pleased if a new and previously unknown "effect" is discovered ... after all, isn't that what the progress of science is built upon ? But such a radically new claim MUST be backed up with corroborating evidence that has been verified by scientific peers. It's simply NOT sufficient to have someone make an 8 min Youtube vid claiming all sorts of new effects being observed and to expect the world to accept those claims at face value ... to do so would be poor science, indeed !

And unfortunately, you have NOT supplied ANYTHING that validates those claims and most importantly, also been verified and validated. A Youtube vid and links to 2 "non-scientific" websites is not good enough.
Well like you said he has alot admirers and when I type his name in im getting pretty much the same story. If this story is so rampant on the internet...why hasnt anyone come out to scientifically prove it wrong. I know its not your job to do that, but why cant I seem to find any peer reviews saying this dna seperation is a hoax?
edit on 11-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Foxy1

You dont need qualifications to ask questions, We went to the moon in science fiction books before we did in reality. Einstein once said imagination is more important that knowledge. in fact this whole thread ties in with Einstien's "Spooky action theory"

There is imagination and then there is the absurd. And absurd can be imagination, but until some sort of proof, it remains absurd.

For example, emotional energy traveling faster than light. Again I do not insult, but all emotion is is a biochemical reaction in the brain. And the faster you learn to control them the faster you learn just how mechanized and like clockwork they are.

It is my opinion that emotion is nothing more than the fact that stopping to think about what you are doing is advantageous in evolution. Thus is why the smartest people have the greatest passion.

it was noted that there was no lag time between the corelation between the subject and the dna's matching results. No lag time doesnt mean the speed of sound..it means something more akin to the speed of light if you catch my drift.

I would imagine that has to do with the subject having the dna to begin with.

Dna never changes. It simply works as needed. Assuming you are not lactose intolerant, the gene to process milk right now is deactivated. It will activate once you drink milk. The DNA does not change. The resources the body needs do. No different than calling an operator on the phone. The cell calls the operator, and the operator redirects it to the lactose gene.

For another example, I lack the genes to taste bitterness. Or so I am told. This is very strange because I would say I remember tasting bitterness as a child. Yet today I can drink week old milk that has lumps of cheese in it, and taste nothing foul about it (unless it's the type of milk that begins to wreak).

Why is this so? Why can I imagine what bitterness tastes like but not have the genes to taste it, and am I so sure those memories of tasting it are real? Or are they fake.

Whatever the case may be, I no longer have those genes.

Or who knows. Maybe I was kidnapped by aliens, and I'm a clone that accidentally didn't get that gene.

Again, imagination, and absurd.

They experimented by moving the dna sample further away from the hosts to see if it would create any lag in time and it didnt. what you are talking about is dna still attached to our bodies complete system. sorry if I didnt make that apparent.
And people saying the earth was round was pretty absurd at the time and almost didnt give columbus the money to try to prove it. they thought it was held up by a stack of turtles...and that wasnt absurd at all..
anyways I didnt add any mysticism to the thread by posing the question if emotion was energy I mearly posed a question I thought needed to be posed due to the fact that after seperation from the body the dna sample didnt have a lag transferrence rate. seems like fair question under the circumstances.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I believe it. its just a part of quantum mechanics, entanglement. the dna is invisibly connected to its host by some unseen force. that is true, just like how we are finding out neutrinos are faster than light speed, now and I've read about this before , we are seeing it in other things. I'm pretty sure this experiment has been covered in Discover magazine, its pretty mainstream because I know I've heard it before.

edit: to postulate more, its like our matter is resonating at a certain vibrational rate or frequency in this universe, its likely the DNA is utilizing this frequency to communicate vital information to cells.
edit on 11-1-2012 by nrd101 because: postulation

edit on 11-1-2012 by nrd101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Well like you said he has alot admirers and when I type his name in im getting pretty much the same story. If this story is so rampant on the internet...why hasnt anyone come out to scientifically prove it wrong. I know its not your job to do that, but why cant I seem to find any peer reviews saying this dna seperation is a hoax?
When I type "Elvis lives" in a search tool, I get about 2 million hits. Why is this so rampant on the internet and why hasn't anybody debunked it?

Actually we can find pictures of Elvis, but we can't find this study that Braden is talking about. Maybe Braden made it up and there's nothing to debunk, did you consider that possibility? Though once he mentioned Cleve Baxter, any outrageous claim was conceivable.

Yes skeptics will be skeptical, but at least post a scientific paper to support a scientific claim in the science forum. If there is no such paper, then calling it a hoax isn't unreasonable.

hehe pics or it didnt happen? sorry I cant find a goverment experiment website showing our military's results on any experiment regardless of this one...I highly doubt I would if I tried all day really..
Now are you starting to see why Gregg Braden isn't credible? If claims can't be backed up with specifics, reviewed, tested and replicated, they aren't scientific. You really can't quote Gregg Braden as a scientific source, because if you do, this is where you will end up, being a part of his grandiose claims with no proof to back you up.

Everyone thought the world was flat I suppose until someone had the technology to prove it wasnt.
That's known as the flat earth myth (look it up), which you can be forgiven for believing because they actually taught that in school, like when Columbus sailed west he would fall off the edge of the Earth. But scientists didn't believe that.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
My question would be how do we know the changes in the "peaks" of the DNA or whatever are caused by the persons emotions? Since the DNA in both places is changing, maybe it has something to do with the magnetic field, the position of the moon and sun, or other things like that. Plus how do we know that DNA doesn't naturally just change in a certain pattern, and it would do it identically in both places regardless of how far apart they are?

Was there some way of being sure that the changes in DNA were caused directly by the emotional stimulation?
edit on 11-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
My question would be how do we know the changes in the "peaks" of the DNA or whatever are caused by the persons emotions? Since the DNA in both places is changing, maybe it has something to do with the magnetic field, the position of the moon and sun, or other things like that. Plus how do we know that DNA doesn't naturally just change in a certain pattern, and it would do it identically in both places regardless of how far apart they are?

Was there some way of being sure that the changes in DNA were caused directly by the emotional stimulation?
edit on 11-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

I think they tried different emotions to see if the seperated dna would act accordingly to the new emotion. if it was doing the same thing over and over again I would agree that some outside influence would be contaminating the experiment.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

They experimented by moving the dna sample further away from the hosts to see if it would create any lag in time and it didnt. what you are talking about is dna still attached to our bodies complete system. sorry if I didnt make that apparent.

Care to explain how you can do that?

There's no experiment here. Just a man on an old bus talking about something he clearly doesn't understand. Lag rate? What lag rate?

Are you measuring the rate of dna response within living cells? Because then of course there would be no lag rate. It's the same as the body. Are you measuring the actual dna? How so? You have destroy the cell and its active parts through centrifuge action in order to do anything with it.

In scientific terms, it's like saying "I am America, and so can you". The grammar is wrong. lol. The science grammar.

How do you measure it?

What is the meter?

What are you measuring?

How can you measure dna out of the cell? You can't do that. It's dead! isolated to work with reactionary parts. No longer working. That's why cells evolved a membrane. dna dies outside it.

Sounds like bunk to me.

Ambiguity on specifics is a red alert on the BS meter.

And people saying the earth was round was pretty absurd at the time and almost didnt give columbus the money to try to prove it. they thought it was held up by a stack of turtles...and that wasnt absurd at all..

Actually most educated folk believed the world to be round. There's a few really old globes made before America was discovered.

Also the turtle argument was for the common idiot. Most people just didn't ponder a guess.

And then, of course, there was the whole Islamic argument that the world was an egg, and the Christian argument that the sun goes to the other side of something, just almost describing a round earth but never quite saying it outright.

anyways I didnt add any mysticism to the thread by posing the question if emotion was energy I mearly posed a question I thought needed to be posed due to the fact that after seperation from the body the dna sample didnt have a lag transferrence rate. seems like fair question under the circumstances.

I'm not attacking you.

I'm just saying.

edit on 11-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Anyone who has been apart from someone they love knows this is true. There are some who have suppressed their emotions and can't understand.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by veritaslibertas

I think you misunderstood. The claimed study, which we have no evidence of, supposedly separated a person from some of their own DNA, not somebody else.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm yet to see the video presented here.. so i hope to be able to do that a bit later..

But, it seems some of you are for and some against this idea about DNA and it's abilities...

The power of DNA has been covered recently in two thread...

The first thread led me to write another thread based around the evidence of the first..

First thread;
Frequencies and psychic energy that heal DNA changes understanding of consciousness and reality
My thread;
Is DNA the influence behind some paranormal activity??

I hope both of these threads help you all to get a bit more of a grip around what's being presented here.

Unlocking DNA completely may provide answers that we could never have imagined.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Another spooky DNA effect:

dna molecules can teleport nobel prize winner claims

Including the exact details of the experiment. I hope that's credible enough for ya. I also like the top comment:

Most comments here and probably also in the scientific community at large display an anti-scientific lack of open mindedness to the point where its indistinguishable from religion. This is science. Your opinions and prejudices don't count. The only thing that counts is whether or not the experiment can be reproduced, and whether or not a model explaining the phenomenon can be formulated.

Academical "science" truly has become a full fledged religion.
edit on 11-1-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Nope .... the heart is a muscle and has NO processing or computational capabilities in any way comparable to the brain.

The heart does indeed have many interneurons, and is thought of in a practical way of having it's own "brain." No it does not have the raw computational power of our brain, but it does pretty much completely run the heart without much input from the brain directly. The system starts with the SA node that transmits a signal to the AV node, and through the Perkinje fibers to the bottom of the ventricles. Even without the control nodes the perkinje fibres themselves will depolarize endocardium at a rate of about 40 BPM. The vagus nerve is the brain's only direct input into the heart, and it has a weaker effect than the heart's own intrinsic system or hormones. Our heart's intrinsic pacemaker is quite remarkable. It does process, and compute rate, and effort of contaction to modify ejection fraction based on stretch of cordii tendonae, and stretch receptors in the endocardium itself to meet sytemic needs. It even senses temperature, and chemical disturbances, and responds.

Why else do you think hearts keep beating long after the spinal cord has been severed? In fact the vagus nerve that innervates the heart from the brain does not even run through the spinal tract. It is a very small, low conduction speed nerve that is just basically a small speed control for the heart. The brain needs the heart, but the heart works just fine without the brain. There are even surgical ablation procedures to cauterize the vagus connection if it is causing problems, and people live multiple decades after the procedures with a heart with no connection whatsoever to the the central nervous system.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Maybe this is why the heart is so socially attached to emotions, mostly love. It makes you wonder what ancient people knew..
Really interesting!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

this is exactly what crossed my mind when watching the vid. if it is true that an isolated strand of dna would react to the change in the host of the dna, then wouldn't it apply vice versa i.e. inducing change in the host by affecting the isolated strand first? This would explain voodoo magic on a quantum level, because supposedely all you need is a piece of hair or a finger nail - just enough to carry the dna information of a person whom you wish to affect. one of the postulates of magic is to discover these kinds of cause-effect relationships, without asking how one leads to another as that is out of our comprehension. now that we have atom bombs, we think the we can proove anything and that science has all the answers, which is why people think that if you cannot explain the HOW inbetween the cause-effect it is labeled as BS and pseudoscience. My answer to you naysayers is that we are far behind from answering all the questions regarding DNA, brain, matter, spirit in a pragmatic, scientific manner. I don't take this guy's words as all true, but I have heard all of these ideas from separate sources, such as the toroidal shape of our heart's energetic field in the books of Drunvalo Melchizedek, so I don't think the guy is making things up just for the sport of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
david wilcock wrote about these experiments, and more, in his new book. The Source Field Investigations.

this is also linked to another very interesting phenomenon called the DNA phantom effect.

it's all predicted by quantum mechanics, everything in wilcock's book is. it's just quantum non-locality.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Interesting stuff!

What if consciousness and the emotions tied with it could travel faster than light?
This reminds me of a short clip where Terence McKenna transcribed a "transmission" from a certain mushroom species on Earth.

In the Video, the mushroom claims that it is a hyper-intelligent organism that has managed to spread itself to various planets(panspermia?). It also claims that it is composed of one consciousness spread out among the star systems. It says it is much older than thought in our species, which we have had roughly 50 times longer than our recorded history. And last but not least, It says it will share with us the knowledge it has learned should we wish to enter upon a symbiotic relationship with it. crazy beans

I do find it rather interesting though as I believe mushrooms with a mix of genetic engineering could/will be the savior of mankind. There are a lot of problems we are facing that we could overcome with these amazing tiny machines. I would even go so far as to say that fungi could be a very exciting inspiration in the near future for nanotechnology as well!

Fungi for the win!

edit on 1/11/2012 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

And David Wilcock is NEVER wrong!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So why would elongated DNA be better than constricted DNA? DNA is designed to be constricted so that it takes up less space.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ill tell you what i feel is Voodoo New age and hocus pocus and unexplainable,
Please the "Scientists" knocking so much on this thread "where's the research" "the Journals"

WAKE UP you have never obviously worked in an Uni or organisation at at above degree level, or you have soo much invested in the current Accepted meme you wont see the truth around you.

Have you ever tried to get a paper published?
Ever seen rejections?
Who are the editors?
Who are the Publishers?????? (big one that)

Oh I would like just one thing from you, then I will accept totally this is all Hocus Pocus and infact you are right.

Please EXPLAIN using your journals, experts, and such omnipresent understanding of both the Physical and Meta physical aspects of the universe the following with actual PROOF because I will only presnet that which has been cited and tested by those you worship who have clay feet.
Thank you

Entangled states are central to quantum information processing, including quantum teleportation1, efficient quantum computation2 and quantum cryptography3. In general, these applications work best with pure, maximally entangled quantum states. However, owing to dissipation and decoherence, practically available states are likely to be non-maximally entangled, partially mixed (that is, not pure), or both. To counter this problem, various schemes of entanglement distillation, state purification and concentration have been proposed4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. Here we demonstrate experimentally the distillation of maximally entangled states from non-maximally entangled inputs. Using partial polarizers, we perform a filtering process to maximize the entanglement of pure polarization-entangled photon pairs generated by spontaneous parametric down-conversion12, 13. We have also applied our methods to initial states that are partially mixed. After filtering, the distilled states demonstrate certain non-local correlations, as evidenced by their violation of a form of Bell's inequality14, 15. Because the initial states do not have this property, they can be said to possess 'hidden' non-locality
Physics Division, P-23, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545, USA Group of Applied Physics, University of Geneva

Ok firstly please explain in detail with no Voodoo woo laa laa not speculation actual proof what the means of information transference in Non Locality is, it is unknown and breaks all known laws of Physics (besides Quantum which states what the Op posted is at least more likely than not)

Ok now when you have done that and congrats on your Joint Nobel Prizes for doing so, please oh please explain what Los Alomos found please please try and explain "Hidden non locality"

Next:

Hardy's non-locality paradox is a proof without inequalities showing that certain non-local correlations violate local realism. It is `possibilistic' in the sense that one only distinguishes between possible outcomes (positive probability) and impossible outcomes (zero probability). Here we show that Hardy's paradox is quite universal: in any (2,2,l) or (2,k,2) Bell scenario, the occurence of Hardy's paradox is a necessary and sufficient condition for possibilistic non-locality. In particular, it subsumes all ladder paradoxes. This universality of Hardy's paradox is not true more generally: we find a new `proof without inequalities' in the (2,3,3) scenario that can witness non-locality even for correlations that do not display the Hardy paradox. We discuss the ramifications of our results for the computational complexity of recognising possibilistic non-locality.
arxiv.org...

Please please show and explain in depth how Hardy's Paradox does not relate to the premise of the OP?

I find that it does and infact provide an framework within this paradox that would mean you would end up with positive probability from all the work done within Quantum Mechanics non locality and also as cited by transplant patients.

Please provide an acceptable as you would want the OP to show and proper explanation, that you come from the above to "zero Possibility"

I really really cant see how anyone could, that is if they really knew this stuff rather than being an Armchair Admiral or Genius lol.

Next:The Casmir effect please explain it has always puzzled me and infact the very people you want to "prove" things to you as well, please using no voddoo woo laa laa or new age nonsense explain the following, again you will have another Nobel Prize well done!

Contd.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join