It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

I dont know how you can expect me to explain a miracle that happened.
I tried to tell you i know i can do it again, and i just know i can.
I believed her feet wasn't going to pain her no more and they didn't.
I cant explain it in all them ways you are talking in as i know nothing of what you are talking about.
I just see, hear, and believe in what i know is right.
maybe thats why its so hard for you to understand or do?, cos you just don't believe and think so much about how it could not be possible?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

"Awesome story" ... yep, that's all it will ever be. Can the "healing hands" experiment be reproduced at will ? Was it done under controlled conditions ? Has it been verified by others ? Has a hypothesis been deduced to account for the "healing hands" on Grandma ?

Just a little personal story for you. I am a Registered Nurse and I specialize in Neonatology. So I take care of sick newborns, drug-addicted newborns, premature babies, and babies that are "high risk" for any of those things in the hospital.

I use energy healing on them. I get great results. The area that I noted to be the most consistent was in pain reduction. The babies that I draw blood on or start IV's on (which I do literally every single day I am working) almost without exception NEVER cry. The other nurses, who may be at least experienced at drawing blood or starting IV's as I am, their babies will cry and scream while they do painful procedures. The other nurses that work with me have noticed this, too, and are baffled to figure it out.

Sometimes (maybe close to 50% of the time) the baby gets better from whatever is ailing them much faster than expected.

I have been doing this for years now and I get wonderful results. No one has to prove it to me or explain the math behind it. I know it works.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

I tried doing what it said but i dont have an upload avater button its just asking me for an avater url, maybe i need more posts first?
edit on 11-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

That is wonderful what you do, and thank you so much for showing how real this is

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

you are a gift to your profession
Never let doubt drag you down to their depths

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129
reply to post by Foxy1

I tried doing what it said but i dont have an upload avater button its just asking me for an avater url, maybe i need more posts first?
edit on 11-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

save the image to your desktop did you get that far?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

*breathing noises*
*starts to crush your throat from across the room*

So, having failed to provide ANY legitimate sources, you're now diverting attention from this serious failing in your thread presentation by resorting to Star Wars imitations ?

Look, Foxy1 ... if you can't substantiate the info you're presenting, just own up and say that you've got nothing "real or solid" with which to back up what amounts to nothing more than a BELIEF that you have in a completely undocumented and unproven report presented via Youtube.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You sound like a great person!

p.s Just be a little careful who you tell this story to, you know how some humans react with fear, don't want you losing your job.

edit on 11-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I can link 100's more links to you darth but they are not to your satisfaction because they are not from a direct source. If you want something more substantial maybe you should look somewhere else other than abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I will let you know darth when I get in contact with our military about their experimental projects, but dont hold your breath.

edit on 11-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Did you debunk the heart math experiment that was posted? www.vitality-living.com...

Is that experiment flawed? Just asking. I'm no expert.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129

That is wonderful what you do, and thank you so much for showing how real this is

Thank you. And guys, sometimes it's just better to ignore people like Darth. The thing is that we already know certain things about the OP's video to be true. Maybe we don't have the expertise to explain the physics behind it. I have been studying quantum mechanics for about three years now and I can't say that I know the exact relation between the two. I can't put it into words. But I know it's there.

If science hasn't figured it out yet (which I think they pretty much have figured it out) then they will.

Something like energy healing is not a part of Darth's life yet. But maybe someday it will be. Maybe he will come into my hospital with his wife who births a baby that comes out sick. Maybe he'll pray or meditate. He'll definitely have no choice but to depend upon the nurse who is caring for his sick baby to do the right things. Maybe his baby will get better fast - within hours! He will probably never know that that nurse that was taking care of his baby transferred amazing loving and healing energies to him/her. But maybe he'll think twice if that happened.

Until it becomes part of your life, it's hard to understand or incorporate.

And, on another note, I seriously think there are people out there who get paid to come to places like here and debunk things just like this.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

You sound like a great person!

p.s Just be a little careful who you tell this story to, you know how some humans react with fear, don't want you losing your job.

edit on 11-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

Thank you. And yes, absolutely, that's why I'm totally anonymous on here.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
And, on another note, I seriously think there are people out there who get paid to come to places like here and debunk things just like this.

agreed. im not necessarily implying that i believe someone in this thread to be one, but i do absolutely believe these types of people to exist.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

I can link 100's more links to you darth but they are not to your satisfaction because they are not from a direct source.

No thanks, Birdie as I'm sure everyone of those 100's of links would essentially lead nowhere except to more new age/pseudo science sites ... so I'll pass on your kind offer.

If you want something more substantial

More substantial ? More substantial than the ZERO you've supplied ... yes, please !

maybe you should look somewhere else other than abovetopsecret.com

So, you believe that because this is ATS, a conspiracy based site, that there's no requirement for reasonable sources of evidence to back up claims being made ? Basically, you believe that it's sufficient to spout any kind of nonsense and that ATS members will simply lap it up and not be expected to ask "where's the proof ?". Believe it or not but there ARE some few ATS members who like to question and NOT simply accept whats dished up for them ... but then again, judging by the large number of flags in this thread, perhaps I am mistaken and there actually ARE many ATS'ers incapable of thinking for themselves and who just jump on the closest popular bandwagon.
Perhaps GodLikeProductions would be more to your taste as I've heard they'll lap up any kind of rubbish presented ... with or without evidence which would make your thread a prime candidate for that site !

I'll just finish my last post in the complete conviction that this is nothing more than a "fluff" piece of un-scientific reporting.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Hahaha yep, but like i said i leave the url page blank,
and go to upload my image (But it doesnt say upload image it just says submit, so i click that and nothing happens??.
I think i have to upload the image somewhere first then copy the url, but when i uploaded to imageshack and copied the url it didnt work?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Can you reply to my post first before you leave Mr. Vader? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

cmon man every post youve made on this site is an argument. Ive sort of characterized you in a loving way due to your avatar. You will allways argue every point made and for that reason I accept you as my brother. Just keep in mind I will be around when you make a new thread. Im happy that you provide argument, because its gives a basis of retaliation... but frankly on this subject being highly scrutinized by the scientific community I can not provide no further evidence at this hour.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You already have two people here who told you we have done this, like i said i cant explain how but its about energy's and feeling them and believing them to be there, it will be proving and then you will see.
Tomorrow when my grandma is awake ill see if she will let me record her and i will upload the video if you so wish??, she will tell you herself how she no longer feels pain in her feet,
Is it really so hard for you to believe in this?, new things are being found in science everyday, why is it so hard to believe this wont be found to be true?. when it has been done since the age of man???

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

did you log in and goto my tools then profile?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join