It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Stop The NWO?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Okay, I totally agree with this mentality that we must do something about the approaching NWO. Since recruiting is not allowed here, what say we gather together somewhere else to discuss this...it's better than being a passive victim.
The only problem is I don't know how to contact you guys without alerting the spies (hey, it's possible they're watching us here, too). A chatroom to lay the groundwork first or discuss some ideas would be nice...and to get to know each other better. It's long past due that the people took action.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Wolfwood,
Send me a PM we'll discuss how we could go about putting something like this together and let others now about without pissing off the folks that own this site.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Dont mind helping moving the european counter part as well.... im sure with european followers we can all start some good global movement! let me know!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SPR10

I have a start! i talked about this long ago..!

We should start gathering ppl.... we could attack them in every front... all of us that proficiently use computers.. could hack into their websites.. and databases... we could start a catastrophe in their systems... virus their aasses. Remember you are not fighting just them, but everyone else they control.. and supports them such as the media! we need a clean media.. and we need to crash the actual media.... the tv channels that support this ppl.... dont roaches become very annoying to bigger animals? well there... i have seen ants destroy insects 30 times their size! if we all move together thats whats gonna happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have been reading and studying as much as I can about this group, and their sordid plans. I'm happy to have found some people that seem to feel the same way that I do....that action does NEED to be taken. I find it impossible to just take this lying down. I'm not to say what evil is or isn't, but this seems like the definition of it. Somehow, these people think that they are to play God to us. I'm open to a plan. Massachusetts here.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
you are NOT going to stop the NWO

when your research is involving 92 year old David Rockefeller, he'll be dead soon, he's not the future of the NWO

and because nobody knows who is, we can't do much about it when the future comes

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

zeitgeistmovie.com watch it learn it share it. The "conspiracy" is not one at all. It is real, traceable, fact...not individual interpretation. Become leaders in your area educate the masses, awaken the people and lead them to redemption. They will not find it in christ, alla, or any other deity or icon; Knowledge is the key to survival. You all say NWO? start one of our own, only where they have few and powerful men, we have many with years of anguish and oppression fueling our discord and malcontent. We would swarm over them like locusts and ravage thier ill gotten gains. They ALL must die if they are not to succeed. Criminal prosecution does not begin to encompass the misery, death, and deceit these few have imposed upon us for generations.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
after extensive research i have woken up. i have never been slightly interested nor cared about pollicies, politic, government or any sort of conspirisy theory. but this cannot be ignored.

take phillip schneider, research him and his work before his assasination and you can see this is genuine.

the only ways in which to fight this are simple and easy. collectivley take controll of the media by demand. then to re-educate. simpleenough but unfortunately we are running out of time and there are far too many dumbed down humans to understand the concept of other life and other agendas.

we need to start now!
dan

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The New World Order will be stopped. Not even time itself will last forever. It's time will come when another world order after it will emerge. It most certainly will not be in any of our lifetimes, so the best you can hope for is to keep informed, skeptical, and alert.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The NWO conspiracy is no longer theory it is fact some conspirators are now openly speaking an unashamedly of their over all goal of a one world government where the elite rule the masses. now is the time to expose the conspiracy against us for the evil force it is how these conspirators wish to rule us like cattle. to do this we must unite and organize against this threat to our freedom its the only way together we will be able to deal with the media controlling, power elite that plots against us. Those against the NWO must unite with one voice!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You may never be able to stop them at this point however you can throw a wrench in the works.Woodrow wilson took the US off the gold standard in 1913.
Then in 1933 FDR sold us out to the federal reserve bank owned by the rothchilds,bank of england,the crown,etc.The united states today is a corporation.You are property belonging to that corporation.Ever wonder why Bush nor the congress pay any attention to the people?Most courts are admirlity courts.The constitution means nothing in an admirlty court.Look at the flag they have you used to looking at.This is a war flag.The civil flag has stripes running verticle,it has blue stars on a white field.Look it up.The media is controled by the same bankers that control the federal reserve.There is no two party system.Obama and McCain spout how different they are for one purpose.To keep the masses emotinal.Emotinal people do not think except how thier canidate is so much better than the other guys is.Once elected they will play with the wonderful ideas they were spouting to make people think boy thier doing just what they said they would.However what they will be sure to carry out are the plans of thier masters the bankers.Ever wonder why Bush pays no attention to congress?
It's because he is the CEO of the corporation.Congress and the judicial are subservient to him.He in turn is subservient to the bankers and the crown.
Now do you want to throw a wrench in the works?Elect someone like Ron Paul.You may not agree with everything this man says but he would try to restore the constitution.If we could restore the constitution it rids the government of the corporation and the federal reserve.At that point the united states becomes a soverien country again which puts the brakes on the north american union.Foiling thier plans.You do not even have to know who the people are who would have the NWO.All you have to know is they can not do anything in the united states while the constitution is being enforced.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There are MANY important lessons in the bible, and one of them is that the general public is hard to sway. You can be the 100% genuine article with proof to boot, but there will always be a plethora of non-beleivers.

I mean....there has been evidence for ages that the NWO is up and running, but there are many people that just don't want to hear the truth. Be it fear of unknown repercussions or just being choosing to remain blissfully ignorant. Bottom line is: most people would rather do nothing now and pay the price later.

So obviously persuading the public is NOT the thing to do. It's a noble stance, but it just DOES NOT WORK.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier x

Your so RIGHT. my parents my family and everyone i talk to about this thinks im crazy.
My reply with an angrey exclamation is" Condamnation withou investgation is the height of Ignorance"
I wish there was a way to stop them i really do, that fact is most people cant and wont accept it, even if the evidence is staring them in the face.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I remember a great episode of battlestar galactica where the cylons took control of colonies while they were stuck on caprica, the original planet that once killed itself due to war. Well after they defeated the cylons and escaped. There were secret trials by a justified team of people who were victims. They killed those humans that served the cylons will.

We need to treat this the same way. Americans, real non racist/non classist fair minded rational americans with guns, need to hunt these rich losers and poor stupid servants who excersize violence and deception, backstabbing and state approved theft. They want to be tough and in our face, show them we can overcome them and fully destroy there ignorant tax supported tyranny and treason.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
While you're distracted: Bush signs WESTERN HEMISPHERE free trade agreement ..

with all thats going on...sneaky mofos are at work

Bush Has Succeeded in Setting Up His "New World Order"?
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The situation on whether or not we can stop the NWO currently looks bleak. There doesn't 'seem' to be enough people thinking out there who even know what the NWO is, let alone stop it. However, regardless of how far along the line this gets, the people still have the power to the point they don't get chipped. Its simple really. You don't really need to do anything, just stop some of the things you're already doing. Just engage in the process of non-violent non-cooperation en mass. I don't know. I think when the time comes to find out, we'll all be presently surprised at the numbers that stand up against the NWO. People don't speak much about this topic in public but behind closed doors, the individual is far more educated than we give them credit for.

Th9nker

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Personally I don't think that it will be anyone on the outside that will stop the NWO. It will most likely be someone from the inside that will infect it at the source. That's usually how those things go.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
We already have, Its time for Put Up or Shut Up and I guess, they shut up. -- now its time for Justice and hangings and long prison sentences and polygraphing our elected and non-elected individuals who accept tax payer funding as their income.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
we need to get the word out have meetings of related subjects seek more knoledge of nwo by talking to people wether they be black ,white any race or religion

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join