It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Stop The NWO?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAVERICK05
this is the United States Government, these arnt vietnamese kids fighting, these are trained soldiers

Vietnam defeated the USA.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
No, you can't stop the NWO. The NWO is part of the future, and was predicted all the way back with the ancient Indian texts and Mayan Calendars and even the Bible. All you can do is decide for yourselves what part of the future you want to take part in. Do you want to be a slave to the NWO, or do you want to be free? If you want to be a slave, then that's your choice. Free will. If you want to be free, then decide how you want to be free. Do you want to be free by running off into the woods and "live off the grid"? That's not freedom. That's hiding, and eventually they will find you. The only way to fight the NWO is to educate yourself by knowing that it's here and knowing its plans. Once you accept that, then it's your duty to educate as many people about it as possible. I've found the best way to do it is through message boards. If you walk up to people in real life and talk straight away about the NWO, you'll be looked at like a religious freak or a psycho unless you approach it through politics and Bush-bashing, which people these days are more than happy to do. Then you can progress onward by talking about corporations, how corporations are financed, and ultimately who owns the financial institutions, and what their agenda is. This discussion shouldn't happen in a few minutes. More likely, a few months, and if that's the case, consider that person as a friend.

It's not as if the truth isn't out there. It is, and for any of those out there who want to find the truth, all they have to do is look. How else did we come to know it? We wanted the truth, and we looked, and we found. The purpose of educating is more for ourselves really. Once you've tried to help as many people as possible, you won't feel so guilty when 2/3 of the population is wiped out. You tried your best, and the left is up to God, as it always has been.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The new world order was not foreseen in the Bible. There is no text in the Bible that states the coming of a one world government based on tyranny.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The new world order was not foreseen in the Bible. There is no text in the Bible that states the coming of a one world government based on tyranny.

I think that in the revelation book, the NWO is the beast

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
I think that in the revelation book, the NWO is the beast

The beast can be anything from the EU to the pope. Just google it and you will see hundreds of theories about it. The description is not detailed enough to draw a detailed picture of what the beast is.

d3v

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Of course we can stop the NWO.

Knowledge is all that humanity needs to win.

Ignorance is all the enemy needs to win.

Once you know the truth, you should spread it as far as you can becuase time is running short.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

The beast can be anything from the EU to the pope. Just google it and you will see hundreds of theories about it. The description is not detailed enough to draw a detailed picture of what the beast is.

I know, it's just my theory....read the revelation (actually, I'm not into religion, I'm just curious) and imagine the beast is the NWO, makes sens...maybe that is not it at all, It's MY SUPPOSITION

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
I know, it's just my theory....read the revelation (actually, I'm not into religion, I'm just curious) and imagine the beast is the NWO, makes sens...maybe that is not it at all, It's MY SUPPOSITION

Revelation is one of my favourite books in the bible and ive tried to work out the real meaning of the text. But i do not feel it has any link to a new world order.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Of course we can stop the NWO.

Knowledge is all that humanity needs to win.

Ignorance is all the enemy needs to win.

Once you know the truth, you should spread it as far as you can becuase time is running short.

I would agree with this person^^^
Also someone on page 2 mentioned this jahtruth.net/plan Could it work?

adc

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Read some of Nostradamus' prophecies, he was high up there and new about future plans.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
A way to stop the NWO?

A body of people who place no value on human life, and are willing to almost completely destroy the worlds population in the vain attempt to quench their thirst for power.

I believe that if we allow them to carry out their plans that they will not only destroy us, but also eventually themselves, either by force or through their continued eugenics experiments that can only result in a constriction on the gene pool leading to extinction in the long run.
They seem intent on removing humanity from existence just because they can.

My solution?
Educate yourself, your family and friends.
Don't take it lying down, stand up to them, we provide their power, they're nothing without us, don't let them forget that.

If we need to we should turn the tables on them.
They want to kill us, we should just kill them.
They make up a tiny percentage of our population, just like a virus, there is some way to remove them, but it has to be soon.
We don't need these "leaders" anymore, we can run our own societies better than they ever could, they have out lived their usefulness and are desperately grasping to power.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
We honestly have to ask ourselves, where do we begin?
How do we get the word out?

We have to stop dividing ourselves.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TigeriS
Where there's a will, there's always a way.

But the main problem is that 99% of the world population just do what they're told. They can not think for them selves and let others think for them. They believe anything said in the media.

This, is also, The Solution.

All we have to do is change our governing laws,
and optimisticly 99% will follow.

(why spend time and money with private charity and non-profit slavery trying to treat wounds, when the government is supposed to be head of it all and could cure the sickness of the systems in an instantaneous crash of thunder in litigation)

All we have to do, is figure out life (which isn't changing),

and set in stone,

its righteousness.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WishI

Both of you seem to be forgetting Free Will. Yes the masses are obedient, but when you can make them question the world around them the NWO loses its power.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SPR10

questioning your murderer doesn't stop his blade from sliding into your gut, and questioning life isnt going to stop the NWO peeps from using technology and (if it hasnt been stamped out by you making people question and learn) peoples stupidity to rape life for themselves.

besides on top of that, I highly doubt anyone or any group will ever make all the people question and learn ...or even a fraction of the people

...all though, the NWO could!

The government could!

which is the point I last typed

..eh, I am stupid and cnat think rright now..

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
You can't stop ANYTHING until you know what it is.

I would agree to that.

The (in my opinion, "mythical") NWO is a good example. Let's compare "stopping the NWO" with "Stopping Al-Qaida" as an example of what I'm saying.

hmmmmmmm Al- Qaida ...huh?

The NWO:
What groups are in it? Depending on who you ask, you get lots of lists with different people. No two lists agree unless someone's just copying from another.

well ,actually most of the same names always come up
ie- Rockefeller, Rothchilds, CFR, Bilderberg, just to name a few.
I`m sure theres also aot of names that no one does know about.

How is it funded? Nobody has a clue, though there are a thousand different answers.

Yes there are many answers and many different sources for the N.W.O
Financing. to say that no one has a clue is so wrong.
just look into how the Federal Reserve was Made just for starters.

Where is it located? Nobody seems to know. Some say FEMA headquarters, others say lots of other places.

located? well.... everywhere...just pick a place. you could practicaly
close your eyes and point at a map.....any map.
they own and control every MAJOR market in the world.
financial, banking and money
pharmacutical, medical, military...should I continue?

What are its plans? They blame everything from falling stock prices to bad weather patterns on the NWO.

thats the big question there........yup

Now... what information is there to show you who to approach and what to organize against? Exactly nothing.

wrong
lots of info...tons and tons of it....real evidence is everywhere.
its hard NOT to find it.

Compare this to a REAL organization -- Al Qaida:

Real huh?

What groups are in it? None. It's a group into itself. It has ties to several (known) terrorist organizations and gets its funding from a number of "charities" and investments. The information here is ALL consistant, and from many sources.

Who heads it? Osama bin Ladin. Confirmed from many sources, no other leader mentioned though subchiefs are mentioned. There is a consistancy in the information, no matter if the source is friendly to bin Ladin or hostile to him.

How is it funded? Again, known sources, including charities and investments. There's a consistancy to this information, too.

What are its plans? They see America as a threat to their world vision (this has been stated by them repeatedly, it's been published in thousands of sources ever since the 1980's, bin Ladin himself has been interviewed dozens of times and he keeps saying that America is the enemy because it's culturally corrupting the world) and they want to destroy America.

Thousands of independant confirmations, and the information is easily checked. Most of it is completely consistant.

That's the difference.

several known terrorist organizations......wow.......ok
Who heads it? Osama bin Ladin. Confirmed from many sources.
thats like saying Oswald worked alone, or
"you can trust your government"

The only consistancy in the information I see is faked videos
and Goebbels style Propaganda.
next your going to tell me that the MSM keep us well informed of
the situation.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
there is one way to stop them, but it will never work, it involves the whole world standing up against them, you see the flaws,

the world is based on survival, i have chosen to survive by trying to join the nwo, it is the only way to achieve my life's goal (see my signature), I really dont care about humanity, the rest of the world has chosen the path of slavery, therefore they dont deserve to be free

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus

SO... ok lets think for a bit.... if there is anyone appart from the lazy citizens that have no clue about what is going on.... that could stop this asshs of the bilderberg and all those form achieveing NWO is us isnt it?

I was hoping that a place like ATS should be a place where those kinds of revolutions are forged. mmm Lets see.... and I am sure this FIs... have hundreds of badly paid eploited employees reading each an every single thread in this website im sure about that... and prolly already looking for me or at least in the balck list for what im suggesting..... but lets face it

Arent we the smartest, most intelligent, and ready for everything generation there is? we are thousands if no more... couldnt we get organized and go after this F..ers¿? public campaigns on the streets and everywhere.... hackers and crackers... into their databases and sites... follow this idiots everywhere, get to know everything they do and plan... after all we are all humans so are they and the ppl working for them... imaging not just one alex jones but us thousands playing that role... dont you think that would annoy the heck out of this ppl? let alone this alex guy already has the bilderberg and others running around crazy... imaging a good portion of the population... i am sure we would gain something, and of course... the main point,,, making masses understand whats going on. If someone is gonna fix or try fixing our future situation is us the young.. our parents and grandparents dont even have the time to believe this is actually happening and NWO is just fiction... after all is gonna be us wearing implanted chips and s... d...

All we do is come here and complain about all that is happening like if we were describing the movie we just watched. Thats our problem we dont do crap about nothin. We are too confortable doing our thing, enjoying our cars, and superfitial word they have created for us so that we do exactly that. Nothing.

Stand up together ppl lets do it now before it is too late!!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
lets do it! ppl we can! all we gotta do is conspire against them the same way they are conspiring against us. THey arent god that im sure... so as humans they can be made to fall the same way they are making us fall... we pay them with the same coin. one thing is for sho. we gonna do more and talk less

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Look the only way we can win against them(or at least put their plans off by a few more decades) is to fight them using the same tools they use against us. So first thing that needs to happen is that some type of organization has to be made with the public intentions and notions being that the org exists to defeat any secret society and new world order agendas.

Once this public organization is put in place, it could be financed by those who stand for truht, justice, and freedom. Celebrity endorsements, inlvolve scholars, lawyers, some politicians, and other organizations.

The org wouldn't have any centralized figure or president, but would be a lose republic type structure so if the NWO wants to take out the pres, it wouldnt matter because the org is supported by the whole, so in order to take the org out, the whole thing would have to be squashed, and if it becomes global, there really is no stopping it.

This anti-NWO community would produce flyers, videos, public speaking events, expose criminals like bush and his lies, and just an overall publicity campaign on whats going in with the NWO.

Future plans could include financing safe havens, organic farms, communities, a trade/barter system in case the chip becomes law, and so on. The possibilities are endless....

There are allot of us out there ready to fight this and many more that are becomming aware, but there is no central community or org that is uniting everyone, plus ATS dissallows any organization building on this site.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join